IGNORED

New Maxwell post - more cleaning house!

library_youth

It's a lengthy post with photo after photo of Sarah, Anna and Mary cleaning Nathan and Melanie's house. Zzzzzzz. There's also a quick update that Melanie is hanging in there with 8 weeks to go.

Mary is becoming quite pretty! I've noticed that especially in the last few posts.

titus2.com/blog

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite boring but it has to be after that controversial no bunnies or eggs at our house only Resurrection Sunday! The kids are awfully cute though. Too bad they have that whackadoodle family.

They managed to work in ads for 1Ton Ramp, Moody books, and Chore Packs in one blog post. Good work, Maxwells!

How cute Bethany pretended to be a train conductor. Get used to pretending, sweetie, 'cause that's all you'll ever get to do.

I found the picture of Bethany playing in the office adorable, to bad that she'll only ever be allowed to play office and never get to really work in one.

Too bad ole Nate Dogg can't clean his own damn house.

I want to know what the hell he does all day. Surely the One Ton Ramp can't take up that much time.

Enjoy playing in the office Bethany because you'll never actually get to work in one, you'll be stuck cleaning the house as it's you duty as a woman!

I feel sick. Those girls are adorable and they should be able to spread their wings.

They follow the Pearls. I think they used to be friends with them, and the Pearls wrote a couple of their "Corners" a looong time ago. Or something like that, I'm too lazy to go look it up right now.

They follow the Pearls. I think they used to be friends with them, and the Pearls wrote a couple of their "Corners" a looong time ago. Or something like that, I'm too lazy to go look it up right now.

:( Thank you.

I like the little girl's clothes. Anyone looking at them would almost think they were from a normal family.

The little girls are very pretty. Mary is also a beauty. Mel is 8 weeks away? I guess Anna must be 4 weeks out? I think she's due first.

Does anyone else find it strange there are no baby locks on the bottom kitchen cabinets? Bethy is only a year old and a new baby will be here soon. Either the girls are trained "very well" or there is nothing that might harm them there.

The little girls are very pretty. Mary is also a beauty. Mel is 8 weeks away? I guess Anna must be 4 weeks out? I think she's due first.

Does anyone else find it strange there are no baby locks on the bottom kitchen cabinets? Bethy is only a year old and a new baby will be here soon. Either the girls are trained "very well" or there is nothing that might harm them there.

"trained" being the optimum word here. I would imagine the girls are "trained" using the best of the Pearls wisdom.

I agree -- Mary is turning into a beauty. Poor Anna -- looks just like Teri with all those unfortunate gums. The little girls are so cute and it is sad that playing on a dead keyboard in an office is the closest either of them will get to working a job that hasn't anything to do with Chore Packs.

And, does anyone else think it's odd that Abby was dusting UNDER the bed?

It could be that we just can't see them. The locks that we have for our cabinets under the sinks are screwed into just the inside of the cabinet. From the outside you wouldn't know that they're there.

Was it me, or was the last sentence about Bethany needing more/different Chore Packs sort of snarky?

I thought that was weird, too. It was like they NEEDED to include the fact that she indeed has a Chore Pack but we didn't see her wearing it while they were cleaning house and there was some sort of explanation required. Uhhh?

Notice how Sarah is 'Aunt Sarah' whilst Anna and Mary don't have titles... someone's been officially relegated to spinster status it seems!

Mary is gorgeous but I find it weird how the Maxwells don't seem to tie their hair up even around food. It's a bit gross, especially Mary since hers is so long and thick.

Too bad ole Nate Dogg can't clean his own damn house.

Thankyouverymuch. He's a big boy now...his sisters shouldn't be cleaning his house for him.

I thought that was weird, too. It was like they NEEDED to include the fact that she indeed has a Chore Pack but we didn't see her wearing it while they were cleaning house and there was some sort of explanation required. Uhhh?

Yeah, I also thought they were implying that since she had finished her chores before her aunts came over, she was probably ready for an increased workload.

Can't have that adorable toddler spending too much time playing office and watching her dad work when she could be polishing table legs, you know?

Is Sarah the 30yo? How old are the other girls? I'm not that familiar with the Maxwells.

Mary is very pretty and the two little girls are adorable. It makes me sad that such cute girls are doomed to such a narrow life.

Was it me, or was the last sentence about Bethany needing more/different Chore Packs sort of snarky?

Nope, it wasn't just you. It seemed very snarky and not in a good way. :(

We don't have locks on our bottom cabinets. We keep them so they have safe items that if he gets into it's not a big deal. We have canned goods in the one under the sink and pots and pans in the other. We only have two though so it's not hard to fill them with stuff that is safe for little hands. We keep the cleaners and such in a high cabinet in the laundry room and anything breakable like glasses up top. My son is definately not "trained" but he's learned fairly well not to play in the cabinets. We have a drawer with safe items such as some plastic tongs, spoons and oven mits that are his to play with while we're in the kitchen. He will sometimes get out a pot and ask for a metal spoon to beat on the pot but that's about it.

It's great that family is willing and able to help out.

When it comes to the Maxwells though, I got nothing good to say. Nothing that hasn't been said a million times in a million ways at least.

Chore packs. Choke packs. Their lives are so mundane that even what could be a time of family coming together - you know, just because they're family - becomes a way to promote their crap.

Life isn't about making money. It's about living it. Something loving and caring is, in the hands of the Maxwells, a selling opportunity.

Fuck them. I don't believe for a minute anyone cares about Nathan's family. They're just material for sales.

Archived