IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

Yep, the home binder was rather interesting and I did notice the college funding section. I'm sure Dave Ramsey told her to have such a section. Maybe she doesn't realize what it means? She probably wrote that in another incarnation where she was into financial stuff.

I also noticed the section for breastfeeding with the section on public b-feeding laws in Wyoming. I found this funny. Not because she does not have an infant she is currently b-feeding, although that is curious, but because in public? C'mon. The woman never leaves the trailer. When is she going to be out in public breastfeeding? She never leaves anyway, but she can't leave now because she has the guard the 18 (!!!) 5-gallon buckets of grain in the living room.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She notes that she blurred some sections of her binder "for privacy." I can understand not wishing to broadcast names, phone numbers, daily schedules or other personal information that might facilitate intrusive or stalking behavior. But why on earth would she blur the cleaning schedule? Like, it's some big secret that the bedroom gets cleaned on Friday, or whatever? That is possibly the most innocuous and boring information on earth.

Also, Pinterest reappears. Sadly, no tatts or dreds or hippie skirts.

pinterest.com/brandycormier30/

I see those ugly 'upcycled' jean yoke skirts all the time on fundie blogs. Because jeans are teh ebil as they are, they have to have some awful fabric added to them!

Is Brandy actually dissing assnugget?

Brandy Cormier †@blessedbrandy Close

@joshduggar True. Don't have to work hard when the work is done for you.

Brandy Cormier †@blessedbrandy Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar Wish @RonPaul could be doing better .... but Santorum would be better than Romney, that's for sure.

In reply to Josh Duggar

So Brandy and Josh Duggar are twitter friends? That's just sad.

Brandy really needs to get out of the house and make some real friends.

Brandy really needs to get out of the house and make some real friends.

Yeah, I think this is good advice. Not that online friends can't be real, but Brandy seems like she has difficulty making real and lasting connections to people both online and off.

Her homeschooling post, in which she defensively brags about how her kids learn stuff despite her poor pedagogy, just makes me sad.

This isn't going to end well. I feel sad just watching it. The spiral has already started; she's already backpedaling.

Her unschooling post was ridiculous. I love how she just straight out admitted she was bored with doing a real curriculum though! I mean who wants to teach all day right? Enter "unschooling"!

She's just pure lazy. That's why she can't stick to any one thing for any length of time. Sorry Brandy, but Winnie the Pooh books for your 8 1/2 year old does not an education make.

It's Easter Sunday. I'm pretty sure Brandy and company slept in instead of attending a real church where they might have to actually speak to and interact with real people.

It's Easter Sunday. I'm pretty sure Brandy and company slept in instead of attending a real church where they might have to actually speak to and interact with real people.

Why would it being Easter Sunday make it any different than any other Sunday? They may hide out even more; close the curtains, lock the doors, keep evil Easter celebrations at bay, but otherwise, I am sure it's no different than any other Sunday.

Anyone ever look at this page? It's about dreads, apparently.

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profile/J ... ndyCormier

As for the church thang, heck, I even went to church today. First time in probably five or six years. (Still processing, though.)

ETA: where is she blogging from now? Her pinterest is apparently toast and the cormierfamily/Brandy site appears to have been hacked.

Anyone ever look at this page? It's about dreads, apparently.

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profile/J ... ndyCormier

As for the church thang, heck, I even went to church today. First time in probably five or six years. (Still processing, though.)

ETA: where is she blogging from now? Her pinterest is apparently toast and the cormierfamily/Brandy site appears to have been hacked.

Yeah, when she wanted to be Sarah from Walk Slowly, Live Wildly, Brandy changed her blog's tagline to "a funky freespirited family walking with Christ" and started dreding her hair. But given that she decided to go the natural/neglect route, that probably amounted to a few days without shampooing before she changed her mind.

I can't imagine dreads being a good look on Brandy, in fact, I think that's probably a disaster for her.

But I can see how she would like it if it involves less work. She can totally go without washing her hair and call it a hairdo.

She needs those precious extra minutes she would have wasted on washing her hair to blog or guard the 18 5-gallon tubs of grain....

Oh, for the last couple hours she has been going crazy on pinterest collecting hundreds of pics of white women with (culturally appropriated) dreadlocks.

My eyes cannot roll high enough to express my contempt.

Oh, for the last couple hours she has been going crazy on pinterest collecting hundreds of pics of white women with (culturally appropriated) dreadlocks.

That can only mean that brandy is reading over here.

Lets all give her a wave. :happy-wavemulticolor:

I can feel a flip flop coming on.

All of the women Brandy pins for dred inspiration are strikingly beautiful. If Brandy follows through with the dreds, she will still be Brandy. Sigh.

Of course she reads here. Her newest blog is pretty much directed at FJ. Her inspiration for how to live life comes from blogs. Her inspiration for what to post comes from what others say. She's actually probably quite giddy that she is the topic of a whole thread here and it is giving her motivation. She wants to be persecuted desperately; the defensiveness in all she says and does is the first thing that comes out when she writes something. She used to love it when the Candy blogs swung in her direction too.

That is what happens when your entire life comes from the Internet. You depend upon it for, well, for everything.

They need to cut off the Internet, go to church or something, and interact with people face to face. Their self-imposed isolation isn't doing them, or their kids, any favors. It more than likely contributes to the very real issues I firmly believe they have in that family.

They need to cut off the Internet, go to church or something, and interact with people face to face. Their self-imposed isolation isn't doing them, or their kids, any favors. It more than likely contributes to the very real issues I firmly believe they have in that family.

And she's reading here. Maybe as we type.

Her latest blog talks about us discussing her pinning pics of dreads. Of course she "doesn't know" cause she "doesn't read here" but she's guessing we are.....

And reconsidering blogging cause of the huge amounts of snark about her.....

As far as fundies go she really isn't anything here either. One thread, a month running, with all of nine pages? Other fundies get that in an afternoon, hell some in an hour.

But, when you define yourself by your online existence, I guess you validate yourself that way too.

I do wish she'd get over herself, and everyone else, and just find a way to live her life in peace and contentment. Some professional help and human interaction would go a long way in accomplishing that, but the most important thing is she has to stop using the Internet for self validation and choosing a way of life.

Archived