IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

I would bet that, even if she decided public school was a good idea, there's no bus to where they are.

My ex's ex-wife decided to homeschool because it was easier than keeping a vehicle running and they lived in the middle of nowhere. I assume that's why Brandy homeschools, too. I mean, she *could* bike the kids to town but that would be hard (and in wyoming you could actually freeze to death.)

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I see we're back to the headcovering and dresses:

themanydailyblessings.blogspot.com/

*flip-flop timer started*

Another week, another round. I give it all until June. Their god has a severe case of bipolar and can't seem to make up his mind how he wants his true followers to live. What a confusing, painful existence that must be. Always trying to please an unknown entity with unknown rules. Then he goes and throws in the multitude of bloggers for them to follow, idolize and try to imitate...my head is spinning just thinking about all the ways he says, or doesn't say, what is right.

Those poor kids. They must be so confused. One month it's ok to wear pants, the next month, the pants are gone and mommy's insisting on a head covering. Their heads must be spinning.

This is so depressing. Brandy and Jason keep pursuing such shallow solutions to real, deep-seated problems. After so many failed attempts, you'd think she'd learn that skirts/dresses-only, headcovering etc will never magically change who she is and how she feels and acts.

She's about to ruin all the kid's jeans again.

I seriously doubt they will ever make it to New Zealand. That would require much more effort that she could ever muster. Even assuming she had money, she still could never pull that off.

Those poor kids. No vaccinations, no schooling. Just sitting around with a couple of unmedicated bipolar weirdos.

themanydailyblessings.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-and-stuff-for-sale.html

Brandy is getting rid of her Twilight and Harry Potter books and DVDs again.

She's selling "Under the Banner of Heaven" for $4. I think she needs to keep the book and read it --CAREFULLY.

They'll need the money for clothes for the kids after she destroys all their existing clothing trying to make it over. Girl can't sew. Anyone see the curtains she made for the kitchen?

I seriously doubt they will ever make it to New Zealand.
The flight would take 20-30 hours. She'd've changed her mind by landing.

The flight would take 20-30 hours. She'd've changed her mind by landing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Brandy's recent "headcoverings" photos--Did anyone else notice she has some substantial bald spots? I'm thinking she wants others to notice; otherwise, she wouldn't have posted such a gallery of head shots. Why would she want the world to notice this? Is it some kind of badge of honor or something? Or is it more likely that her argument for returning to headcovering is just an excuse for covering up the problem?

In Brandy's recent "headcoverings" photos--Did anyone else notice she has some substantial bald spots? I'm thinking she wants others to notice; otherwise, she wouldn't have posted such a gallery of head shots. Why would she want the world to notice this? Is it some kind of badge of honor or something? Or is it more likely that her argument for returning to headcovering is just an excuse for covering up the problem?

She said in her comments on her More Thoughts on Modesty post that "God healed her hypothyroidism 4 years ago. Apparently not because hair loss is a symptom for hypothyroidism. Whenever I forget to take my pills for a few days, my hair starts to fall out. Thyroid issues also cause depression which may be the reason she can't be happy with any one certain lifestyle choice.

She said in her comments on her More Thoughts on Modesty post that "God healed her hypothyroidism 4 years ago. Apparently not because hair loss is a symptom for hypothyroidism. Whenever I forget to take my pills for a few days, my hair starts to fall out. Thyroid issues also cause depression which may be the reason she can't be happy with any one certain lifestyle choice.

If she actually attempted dreds and then unpicked them, her hair might be thinned out from that, too. But one suspects that her "natural/neglect dreadlocks" probably amounted to not washing her hair for a few days, given her typical level of commitment.

If she actually attempted dreds and then unpicked them, her hair might be thinned out from that, too. But one suspects that her "natural/neglect dreadlocks" probably amounted to not washing her hair for a few days, given her typical level of commitment.

True. I forgot about the Rastafarian stage.

I didn't realize she has thryroid issues, that could explain a lot.

-Inability to concentrate

-Fluxuation in weight

-Mood swings

I don't mean to diagnose someone from their blog, but she is admitting she had this condition and she is not seeing a dr for it... Yes, thyroid issues can come and go on their own (or God, whatever you want to call it) but she has said before that she can't lose weight and the woman is obviously depressed. I feel sorry for her that she has been brainwashed to think that her actions are normal.

I suffered from bipolar for years before things stabilized and I know the high that some people can get from obsessing over new hobbies, religion, eating behaviors. It is very similar to a rush you would get from a drug. Poor Brandy needs a Dr, not a scarf and a muu muu :-(

I didn't realize she has thryroid issues, that could explain a lot.

-Inability to concentrate

-Fluxuation in weight

-Mood swings

I don't mean to diagnose someone from their blog, but she is admitting she had this condition and she is not seeing a dr for it... Yes, thyroid issues can come and go on their own (or God, whatever you want to call it) but she has said before that she can't lose weight and the woman is obviously depressed. I feel sorry for her that she has been brainwashed to think that her actions are normal.

I suffered from bipolar for years before things stabilized and I know the high that some people can get from obsessing over new hobbies, religion, eating behaviors. It is very similar to a rush you would get from a drug. Poor Brandy needs a Dr, not a scarf and a muu muu :-(

A dr and some synthroid. ANd her kids probably need counseling from the insane whiplash!

Brandy's back, so I'm back too! I absolutely love her brand of crazy. Sorry to jump on this thread so late (Zombie thread rises from the mud), but I just had to put my 0.02. Firstly, while I agree that Brandy doesn't look healthy, her headcovering photos are REALLY old (like from the second to last time she was headcovering). Secondly, I think everyone needs to read and snark on her latest post: STOCKPILING FOOD IN A TRAILER THAT IS ALREADY TOO SMALL FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR!!!

She's keeping hundreds of pounds of wheat in the family bedroom closet. I think it's only a matter of time before the "playroom" turns into a pantry. What happens when they decide that they love Pepsi Throwback and Cheetos again?

ETA: This is actually a pretty big flip for them; they have invested quite a bit of money in this change. I don't think it's going to last, but maybe a little longer than their previous incarnation.

Between the food cache and the new wedding bands, I guess they just impulse-purchased their entire tax return into oblivion.

It's bizarre that's she'd buy 270# wheat berries without ever seeing a wheat berry or making fresh-ground flour before. That's a recipe for 210# of wheat full of mealybugs.

Between the food cache and the new wedding bands, I guess they just impulse-purchased their entire tax return into oblivion.

It's bizarre that's she'd buy 270# wheat berries without ever seeing a wheat berry or making fresh-ground flour before. That's a recipe for 210# of wheat full of mealybugs.

Exactly what I was going to post! And for sure she won't use all of the wheat berries and legumes and whatever else she got before she flip-flops again. :?

She bought how many pounds of bulk food without knowing what it is or having any experience with it? I am all for educated choices, but she is proving how she just follows someone/anyone else.

Wheat berries, with no experience. What the hell?

I feel so bad for all of them, but my pity is only for the kids. Brandy & Jason are very sad beings. They have no values, thoughts, ideals or convictions of their own. They find others to justify what they think at any given time. Neither of them has a clue about themselves.

Archived