IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

Josh is strangely silent...

Could it be because South Carolina seems to have become a showdown between Romney and Gingrich?

I think the douchebag may have realised the amount of negative attention he is receiving! In twitter searching his name, only every say 6 to 10 comments is something positive to or about him!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tweeted him the following:

@joshduggar Seriously. Who do you vote for now? The serial cheater or the Mormon who hands out $50 abortions like Halloween candy?

I just tweeted him the following:

@joshduggar Seriously. Who do you vote for now? The serial cheater or the Mormon who hands out $50 abortions like Halloween candy?

:clap: :clap:

e9a3689c449611e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

joshduggar Josh Duggar

At least there is some good news! #4th place @ The Citadel instagr.am/p/jXvK_/

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

5258231a449611e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

joshduggar Josh Duggar

Waiting for @RickSantorum to speak #SCprimary @ The Citadel instagr.am/p/jXpZn/

7 minutes ago

TY I'm on it.

SODRT strikes again. 4th place is a good thing. I think Bill Gothard should throw more money down the black hole that is Frothys war chest.

TY I'm on it.

SODRT strikes again. 4th place is a good thing. I think Bill Gothard should throw more money down the black hole that is Frothys war chest.

Throw money down a frothy hole?

(Or is that up a frothy hole?)

*snort* @ frothy hole!

And for some reason I was totally reminded of the Cocoa Pops ad "just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy..." bleh! icon_puke.gif

joshduggar Josh Duggar

#SCprimary wrapup: Gingrich 40%, Romney 27%, Santorum 17%, Paul 13%! 3 winners, open race...on 2 Florida! Only 1 conservative; @RickSantorum

27 minutes ago

Still an open race when he doesn't even have half of the top guys votes!?! :think: Talk about delusional! :lol:

Still an open race when he doesn't even have half of the top guys votes!?! :think: Talk about delusional! :lol:

New to twitter but I responded SOTDRT fail on the semicolon...

Josh probably thought he sounded good. He's so arrogant and egotistical. I think some of the audience were probably wondering why they were there too, listening to a guy who was deaf tone who couldn't even take the time to memorize the lyrics. LOL.

AjwV0RLCMAEWsPC.jpg

joshduggar Josh Duggar

The door to victory is near! Florida: @RickSantorum is the only true conservative in the race! #FLprimary #FLsurge pic.twitter.com/SMoGb6cA

:roll:

Jim Bob has made it clear that he doesn't like Ron Paul, so presumably Josh's tweet was meant to be a dig at Paul. Of course, Santorum came in a distant third, which was conveniently ignored.

Jim Bob has made it clear that he doesn't like Ron Paul, so presumably Josh's tweet was meant to be a dig at Paul. Of course, Santorum came in a distant third, which was conveniently ignored.

Yeah, Frothy beat Ron Paul by 4%, and lost to Gingrich by 23%. But sure, Josh. 3 winners. :lol:

Anyone want to bet all 21 Duggars showed up to vote in the SC primary, despite (mostly) being underage and living in another state?

ETA:

I'm all salt-in-the-woundy so I tweeted:

@joshduggar 3rd place 2 an adulterer and a Mormon? You're obviously not on God's side and he forsook you. #sininthecamp #frothymix #doomed

Josh retweeted Mark Discoll. Gag.

Anyone want to bet all 21 Duggars showed up to vote in the SC primary, despite (mostly) being underage and living in another state?

ETA:

I'm all salt-in-the-woundy so I tweeted:

@joshduggar 3rd place 2 an adulterer and a Mormon? You're obviously not on God's side and he forsook you. #sininthecamp #frothymix #doomed

Josh retweeted Mark Discoll. Gag.

Only the ones who were tall enough for their hands to be seen... so Jer upwards, except Jana who is home keeper slave with the youngest ones.

This is getting more and more hilarious. Those replies to Jackass Duggar, OMG. He's going to get more and more love notes as time goes by : ) Joshie, you are in for a tough one. Get your boots on boy, because you'll have to face what people in the real world really think of you.

@bengleib have u seen @joshduggar twitter feed? The best part is the tweets to him!! #decision2012

4 hours ago

Bwahhahahahaha, true buddy!

Archived