IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

This may have contributed to her sudden appearance:

screenshotlzq.jpg

Also, she must have an in with the owners of that FB page, because the post is gone now.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screenshotlzq.jpg

Also, she must have an in with the owners of that FB page, because the post is gone now.

I don't get why she would write suddenly write "God" when she's used "G_d" for so long. Just because she wanted to? That seems so freakin' weird.

Anddddd... why come here? At all?

screenshotlzq.jpg

I think this proves how much of an attention whore Lina really is. What, we weren't talking about her enough so she shows up, bumps a thread about herself and then flounces.

I wonder if this was a TT-approved activity or whether he's gonna go all sharia law on her.

Well, that was a total letdown. I was expecting something much more interesting, but I guess Lina isn't a very interesting person.

Guest Anonymous

This makes me a little sad in a weird way. It seems like Lina used to be more feisty. I hope TT hasn't worn her down already.

I mean, she's a trainwreck and she was snarky at people who were offended because she was appropriating their religion in a heinous yet funny manner, but still. Of course she was just dying to find a man and submit to him, so I guess it's not that surprising. Still a little sad, though.

Lina, if the guy you married is a jerk to you, don't stay. Pack up your baby bump and go home to your mama.

That didn't sound like Lina at all. Why would she bother coming back here? Want us to talk about you, then start your blog again.

Nothing about the posts identify her as Lina. I call elaborate troll. If it were LIna, TT would pop over too before long.

This makes me a little sad in a weird way. It seems like Lina used to be more feisty. I hope TT hasn't worn her down already.

I mean, she's a trainwreck and she was snarky at people who were offended because she was appropriating their religion in a heinous yet funny manner, but still. Of course she was just dying to find a man and submit to him, so I guess it's not that surprising. Still a little sad, though.

Lina, if the guy you married is a jerk to you, don't stay. Pack up your baby bump and go home to your mama.

I don't really know what I should wish for her to have. On one hand, it would really suck to be a daughter in that lifestyle where she'll have no value beyond her uterus. On the other hand, the world does not need TT Jr.

I'd like to throw in for a longshot, but since it's my birthday, too, I'm in for June 14. Happy Flag Day! :)

It has been confirmed that it is indeed Lina.

How did I miss the Yah-some appearance?! Stupid Job!

But seriously? That was sad. On a rugshit and flounce scale of 10, I give that a low 2. She basically came into the room flipped the bird, as she turned slowly around FJ's priceless, central antique rug. It was as if she was absolutely dying to come here and engage, but lost her chutzpah upon arrival. No one even had a chance to try and convince her that a martini is totally kosher. No fun! No merit badge for you, Lina! You can't just drop a dozen sphynx-if-it-had-a-broom-up-its-bum comments and leave with no real fanfare. That isn't classy, it is a waste of a perfectly good stage time, dear.

Made me sad. I was hoping to get told a thing or two about a thing or two before her flounce. I agree that washing out TT's manly drawers seems to have taken some of the fire out of snarky Lina.

Not a Jew? I don't really know too many Christian ladies who take a mikvah.

2731073720_b821c1d38b.jpg

Best I could do on such short notice. She wasn't here long enough for me to bake something, or find the appropriate cake!

It has been confirmed that it is indeed Lina.

How did I miss the Yah-some appearance?! Stupid Job!

But seriously? That was sad. On a rugshit and flounce scale of 10, I give that a low 2. She basically came into the room flipped the bird, as she turned slowly around FJ's priceless, central antique rug. It was as if she was absolutely dying to come here and engage, but lost her chutzpah upon arrival. No one even had a chance to try and convince her that a martini is totally kosher. No fun! No merit badge for you, Lina! You can't just drop a dozen sphynx-if-it-had-a-broom-up-its-bum comments and leave with no real fanfare. That isn't classy, it is a waste of a perfectly good stage time, dear.

Made me sad. I was hoping to get told a thing or two about a thing or two before her flounce. I agree that washing out TT's manly drawers seems to have taken some of the fire out of snarky Lina.

Not a Jew? I don't really know too many Christian ladies who take a mikvah.

2731073720_b821c1d38b.jpg

Best I could do on such short notice. She wasn't here long enough for me to bake something, or find the appropriate cake!

*She got a low 2 only because I know who she is. Most of our epic flounces are not fundies I've heard of. If she was "just someone wh found us through google, but cannot remember how" garden varieties, she wouldn't have made my rating.

My scale would give an authenticated Botkin a 10, just for signing up and posting "I love Jesus!", but that's me.

Archived