IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

Someone needs to comment on Lina's comment!

"We told you so! " ~ <3 free jinger?

Or is that too creepy?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the freakin' DaVinci Code today. And... now I'll have to bake you something in addition to the HUGGGGGGGGE biscuit and new headcovering I'm making for Lissar's modest dog...

You folks RULE!

Yes, it's creepy. She likely reads here, she'll know.

:lol: I wasn't going to actually post it, I was actually being intentionally creepy for comic effect.

My mom said having me (a girl) before my 4 brothers lulled her into a false sense of security... I was an easier baby than my next brother, so she thought we'd all be like that. Nope!

Damn. I'm really disappointed. I was hoping that she would've wised up and kicked TT out. Sigh. Now she's stuck. Now my only hope is that she wises up on having a buttload of kids - even Anna T has figured out popping out a kid each year is not the way to go.

Do we know if they're still Jesus-lovin' "Jews" or have dropped JC?

Bummer. She is stuck with the loser now.

I did prefer a boy the first time around for the older bro reason somebody listed above. I loved having an older brother and just kinda wanted a boy first. I got a boy. For the second I slightly preferred a girl and got a boy. I didn't leave him on the steps of a fire station or anything. ;)

ETA: that said, I have a feeling that it was TT who made the "we hope so!" comment. They both use that account, right? Sounds like him.

Bummer. She is stuck with the loser now.

I did prefer a boy the first time around for the older bro reason somebody listed above. I loved having an older brother and just kinda wanted a boy first. I got a boy. For the second I slightly preferred a girl and got a boy. I didn't leave him on the steps of a fire station or anything. ;)

ETA: that said, I have a feeling that it was TT who made the "we hope so!" comment. They both use that account, right? Sounds like him.

It probably is him. Because what father-to-be doesn't look forward to all those time honored father-son actvities? You know, tossing a football around in the back yard, going fishing, tossing cats off balconies...

I don't have a problem with gender preference, but it worries me when people make too much out of it. I ran across this forum the other day about gender disappointment and it shocked me a bit. There were some people who just had to have a boy or a girl and were so desperate that they would get pregnant again and again, as soon as possible after having a baby of their non-preferred gender. (Here is the forum: in-gender.com/cs/forums/6.aspx The other day I could see all the forums, but I don't know what happened.) I do sympathize, but it was a bit weird for me.

I think they want a boy just so they can make a big deal out of the bris. Nothing as Jewish as an old guy with a scalpel.

I don't have a problem with gender preference, but it worries me when people make too much out of it. I ran across this forum the other day about gender disappointment and it shocked me a bit. There were some people who just had to have a boy or a girl and were so desperate that they would get pregnant again and again, as soon as possible after having a baby of their non-preferred gender. (Here is the forum: in-gender.com/cs/forums/6.aspx The other day I could see all the forums, but I don't know what happened.) I do sympathize, but it was a bit weird for me

That does seem a bit wrong. I had strong gender preferences, but I was always happy with what I got. A professor told me that she wanted a girl So.Bad. that she was actually worried she would not bond with a boy. And then when they handed her the baby boy, she realized she would not trade him for any female baby on the globe. I felt the same way; I wanted a girl with my last because I knew he was the last and I wanted the tie-breaker to be a girl. But Eamon is the best baby I could have gotten, he's just such a cool little person.

Sorry if i offended anyone. I didn't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with having a gender preference. I just meant that Lina and TT's preference for a boy probably comes from their patriarchal worldview that diminishes the value of girls and women.

I just saw that Andrea "God is writing my love story" is pg again - 14 weeks at the moment. She also claims that "Prayer kicked the flu right out of my body! Praise the Lord."

She has a photo of her kid, "Atticus" wearing a necklace. What's with babies and necklaces these days? Isn't it dangerous for babies to wear beaded necklaces??

Guest Anonymous
I just saw that Andrea "God is writing my love story" is pg again - 14 weeks at the moment. She also claims that "Prayer kicked the flu right out of my body! Praise the Lord."

She has a photo of her kid, "Atticus" wearing a necklace. What's with babies and necklaces these days? Isn't it dangerous for babies to wear beaded necklaces??

Looks like one of those amber teething necklaces to me. I wouldn't put anything around a baby's neck, but then I think those things are woo-woo placebo ripoffs so I'm not unbiased.

Looks like one of those amber teething necklaces to me. I wouldn't put anything around a baby's neck, but then I think those things are woo-woo placebo ripoffs so I'm not unbiased.

I totally bought one in a fit of sleep-deprived insanity. It doesn't work at all. But I was willing to try almost anything.

What is Andrea's link?

Hope Lina copes with the baby ok - it's going to be a lot of work for her.

Eh she enjoy washing out her husbands skids, diapers should thrill her.

I totally bought one in a fit of sleep-deprived insanity. It doesn't work at all. But I was willing to try almost anything.

What is Andrea's link?

As did I. Totally woo woo not working stuff. (Can you tell he's currently teething again? And itsnot working. I haven't slept in 3 days)

She might not want to know the gender because she's worried AJ will leave her if it's not a boy.

And, this is why I miss her blog. I'm just imagining a post debating circumcision (coming down on the "no" side), bookended by posts about the Bris. :doh:

I don't have a problem with gender preference, but it worries me when people make too much out of it. I ran across this forum the other day about gender disappointment and it shocked me a bit. There were some people who just had to have a boy or a girl and were so desperate that they would get pregnant again and again, as soon as possible after having a baby of their non-preferred gender. (Here is the forum: in-gender.com/cs/forums/6.aspx The other day I could see all the forums, but I don't know what happened.) I do sympathize, but it was a bit weird for me.

Holy crap, there's a woman on there with two girls who is pregnant with a third but her husband has asked her to have an abortion if it's another girl.

What. the. everloving. fuck.

Sometimes, I hate humans.

Oh Lina.

Sometimes I miss that crazy bitch.

But most of the time, I'm glad she took her crazy blog off the internet.

And I fully believe that she was pregnant when she and TT tied the knot.

Holy crap, there's a woman on there with two girls who is pregnant with a third but her husband has asked her to have an abortion if it's another girl.

What. the. everloving. fuck.

Sometimes, I hate humans.

WOW. I have no words for that one. :evil:

She might not want to know the gender because she's worried AJ will leave her if it's not a boy.

And, this is why I miss her blog. I'm just imagining a post debating circumcision (coming down on the "no" side), bookended by posts about the Bris. :doh:

Would a mohel DO a bris for a messianic couple? especially one who um, never really converted to ANY mainline branch of Judaism? The Mohel who did our son's needed to know my husband's and my Hebrew names. TT and Lina don't HAVE them.

Archived