IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

That is not a question to discuss here. I also find it hard to believe that you would cling to your religion and yet participate in this forum. Contradiction, much?

So you come here and say you hope we have interesting things to chat about, but this isn't an appropriate question to discuss here? What is an appropriate question or topic? Where would that question be appropriate to discuss?

Lord, this is already irritating me.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is not a question to discuss here. I also find it hard to believe that you would cling to your religion and yet participate in this forum. Contradiction, much?

How do you feel it is a contradiction? There are many Jews here, including Orthodox Jews and I think we even have a handful of Chasids.

I know that you have only limited knowledge of Judaism, but I still very interested in knowing why you feel okay with appropriating my religion. I understand if you don't have a good answer. I do lots of stuff without having a good answer!

Why would it be a contradiction? Serious question here. I'm interested to know.

Well that was quick crap on the carpet. Lina, this may have escaped you as a concept, but telling an actual Jewish person that they are clinging to their religion while at the same time you play dress up like a small child with the practices of that religion is a little bit tasteless. And rude. And childish. And a bunch of other things that Jesus was not a fan of.

By the way, I am not Jewish, nor have I ever claimed that I was.

I distinctly remember a post on your blog "About our Jewish Faith". Sophistry much?

Speaking of Taliban Tony, does he know what his good little homekeeper is doing on the Internet while he's at work? I mean, when he comes home and there are no scented candles burning and the three breakfast dishes aren't done and his undies aren't joyfully folded and pressed, won't he wonder? What's more, can we expect a hand slapping from him in the near future for being mean to his little woman?

What's more, can we expect a hand slapping from him in the near future for being mean to his little woman?

Oh god, one can only hope.

Okay, then, I will simply make my exit.

Buh-bye, then.

I knew you wouldn't be able to stand the heat, so best get out of the kitchen, I guess.

Buh-bye, then.

I knew you wouldn't be able to stand the heat, so best get out of the kitchen, I guess.

She wasn't even in the kitchen long enough to microwave popcorn....

Poor showing Lina.

It's interesting that she showed up while I am shampooing the rugs. I mean, literally I have been on my hands and knees shampooing the living room carpet. lmao. I should unfuck my habitat more often.

I can't believe she flounced that quickly. I was going to ask if she was still trying to go after an orthodox Jewish conversion

Buh-bye, then.

Of all the fundies and others discussed here, I never personally gave much of a shit about Lina. She's kind of in the Meredith category for me. Boring, yes. Immature, naive and living in a dream world were all things I thought when discussed. There is just no meat there; nothing to really have a go at. Go away, stay, whatever. Not *everyone* here cares enough to even snark. There are far more interesting, and even challenging, people to go head to head with. Taliban Tony was the draw for me. I love manly men trying to exert their manhood and failing miserably. It's better than a Bruce Willis movie for the blowing-things-up value. So, Lina dear, go off in a huff or don't. Just don't delude yourself into thinking every one of those here cares one way or another. Get Tony to post, and I will change my tune. You haven't even shit on the rug properly. You farted, but it didn't make an impact. You drug an old thread out of oblivion because no one was paying attention to you. You got your attention, now what are you going to do to hold onto it? Smiley faces don't cut it. We're mean women, dontcha' know; we need more or we'll move on. Even those who actually are interested or have a beef with you will lose interest if they only get the same old 'sweet innocent victimized me' story.

Engage in real conversation/debate/discussion? Clear up misconceptions without running off in a huff? Ask questions? Too much to ask of such a delicate flower, I know. Without it though, there is no value.

flounce_one_9er.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I need to go change my pants now, thanks to you and share this with my sister who retired from being an air traffic controller. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow. I went to pick up my daughter from school and came back to see why she has already flounced. Because I didn't really follow her until TT come into the picture. why did you do the G-D spelling anyway?

Wow. I went to pick up my daughter from school and came back to see why she has already flounced. Because I didn't really follow her until TT come into the picture. why did you do the G-D spelling anyway?

Because G*d hates vowels!

No srsly. To varying degrees, Jews go out of their way to avoid profaning the name of God. This includes not writing the name somewhere where it could be destroyed, like on a piece of paper. Many Jews feel that the internet is not the same--it is not physically written and thus cannot be physically profaned. And if someone prints out the words and destroys them, that is on them. Lina, of course, knows better than Jews.

eta:

6668807851_9ff2e113a6_m.jpg

By the way, I am not Jewish, nor have I ever claimed that I was.

But you have claimed that you practice Judaism which is also, um, not the case.

Holy shit, I can't believe she flounced already. And nobody was even really critical of her.

Somebody with that low a tolerance for criticism and that thin-skin would never be able to convert Orthodox even without the whole Jesus thing.

Well, that was a total letdown. I was expecting something much more interesting, but I guess Lina isn't a very interesting person.

Archived