IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

She basically came into the room flipped the bird, as she turned slowly around FJ's priceless, central antique rug. It was as if she was absolutely dying to come here and engage, but lost her chutzpah upon arrival. No one even had a chance to try and convince her that a martini is totally kosher. No fun! No merit badge for you, Lina! You can't just drop a dozen sphynx-if-it-had-a-broom-up-its-bum comments and leave with no real fanfare. That isn't classy, it is a waste of a perfectly good stage time, dear.

Made me sad. I was hoping to get told a thing or two about a thing or two before her flounce. I agree that washing out TT's manly drawers seems to have taken some of the fire out of snarky Lina.

Not a Jew? I don't really know too many Christian ladies who take a mikvah.

2731073720_b821c1d38b.jpg

Best I could do on such short notice. She wasn't here long enough for me to bake something, or find the appropriate cake!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember the registration process - is replying to an email required to register here? Otherwise anyone could put in the email.

But if it's her, where's TT??? :(

Hey guys...

It's Lina. So, you finally have your proof! Yes, I am pregnant. 14 weeks and 3 days today actually.

Fun fact: Lina never stopped blogging. She reactivated an old blog of hers and began posting there but does not talk about Judaism. It's not private. Her new blog mentioned she was pregnant weeks ago. Look for it

It is, but I have changed my e-mail after that. But maybe administrators see those changes, too.

Not only did she wrote G-d but L-rd as well. I found it hilarious. Why not H-Sh-m? Collect them all!

Fun fact: Lina never stopped blogging. She reactivated an old blog of hers and began posting there but does not talk about Judaism. It's not private. Her new blog mentioned she was pregnant weeks ago. Look for it

:o WHERE do I find it???? I looked and found nothing! It may not interest anyone else but it interests me! :D PLEASE tell me!! :D

There was a time when Linas endless variants on her religion of the moment were interesting. She's past her expiration date now and is reduced to being just another attention whore. Oh well.

So she is no longer Jewish but now a vegan? If she does vegan as well as she did pretend Jewishness I worry for the baby's health.

Boring, it does confirm TT is still a fake jew and so is Lina, but I'm thinking tt has put the muzzle on his spouse.

"Every day, my husband rises before the sun in order to pray"

Move along, nothing to see here.

Ahahahaha vegan is her new fad of the month! Man, she'd be hilarious if she weren't so sad.

ETA:

"Every day, my husband rises before the sun in order to pray"

Okay, she's done religion, she's now on food, what next? I'm thinking probably plastic? Her methodology of

1. identify topic

2. go to most extreme end

3. decide it isn't extreme enough & invent new way of doing things

4. maintain for while

5. find something new, repeat process, adding each time

is reminding me of Lara the lazy Mormon organiser. Poor kid of hers.

Okay, she's done religion, she's now on food, what next? I'm thinking probably plastic? Her methodology of

1. identify topic

2. go to most extreme end

3. decide it isn't extreme enough & invent new way of doing things

4. maintain for while

5. find something new, repeat process, adding each time

is reminding me of Lara the lazy Mormon organiser. Poor kid of hers.

I hope she is taking a multivitamin. B vitamins and all, they are important. Also, amino acids are the building blocks of life! Lina, take some liquid aminos and make sure you are getting all of the essential ones.

She mentions that she does not think she will get very big because she is vegan. Honey, getting big means you have a healthy baby. I know you are desperate to look smaller than you should be due to the whole wedding date discrepancy, but don't harm your child.

She really is boring. I mean, she had my attention for a while when she was shamelessly stealing my religion, but now it is like .

This is the blog I've always wanted from Lina! Seriously, I'm also veg and her recipes are great. Everything of hers I've tried has been a hit. She had a dahl recipe on her old blog that I copied down by hand (broken printer) with the title Lina's Dahl. It's in my recipe book like that as gets requested as such by people who have no idea who Lina is.

Wasn't she a raw vegan before and she got bored and dropped it? I guess being a fake Jew got old and she is back to (most likely) being a fake vegan.

Wasn't she a raw vegan before and she got bored and dropped it? I guess being a fake Jew got old and she is back to (most likely) being a fake vegan.

This is the blog I've always wanted from Lina! Seriously, I'm also veg and her recipes are great. Everything of hers I've tried has been a hit. She had a dahl recipe on her old blog that I copied down by hand (broken printer) with the title Lina's Dahl. It's in my recipe book like that as gets requested as such by people who have no idea who Lina is.

I've been perusing the vegan blog and I'm actually impressed with Lina's new obsession. I love vegetarian food and I think many of the dishes shes prepared look pretty good. The photos of the dishes are absolutely Yahsome!

Wow, Lina and TT didn't know what baba ghanoush was before December?

I swear these people mess up everything about being fake Jews.

People who know what hummus is and don't know what baba is are obviously people who think they are being trendy and don't know shit about Middle Eastern food.

Okay, I said that I didn't care about Lina's other blog, but once it was posted I couldn't help but take a peek. To see if she really had dropped all the faux-Jew references.

Wow, Lina and TT didn't know what baba ghanoush was before December?

I swear these people mess up everything about being fake Jews.

People who know what hummus is and don't know what baba is are obviously people who think they are being trendy and don't know shit about Middle Eastern food.

Okay, I said that I didn't care about Lina's other blog, but once it was posted I couldn't help but take a peek. To see if she really had dropped all the faux-Jew references.

Archived