IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

Guest Anonymous

LOL! OMG, can this be the official description of Lina's blogging/social media endeavors from here on out? Hilarious. :lol:

I'd like to see "Muppets On Fire" as one of the post counts.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lina's diet is cause for concern, but don't worry too much. Give her two weeks, and she'll be eating meat at every meal because her husband was concerned or her husband wanted meat or her husband was talking to Yah and Yah said they should increase their intake of kosher animals. Baruch Hashem!

Far_go only reveals things about Lina and Meredith, and only revealed a post about Meredith in December. I have a suspicion that Far_go is in fact Lina for 3 reasons:

1. the Meredith update was after Meredith became friends with Lina on facebook, as was posted here. (Although this update has never been confirmed as genuine).

2. What 'friend' would seriously reveal private posts? I don't want to believe such an evil person exists.

3. Lina likes attention. Perhaps she posted the link to her new blog here to get traffic to it, after waiting in vain for us to discover it.

I also agree that it is Lina. I am also friends with Meredith on FB and the post that far_go mention was there - to an extent. It seemed she weaved a few things in there. In reality it is about 2 paragraphs - far_go posted a novel. I like Meredith and as much as I know FJ would love to read it the things she posts; she quit blogging so I do not think it is any of my business to post private things.

I still think that was trashy let_go!! Trashy!!!!

I know Lina is boring and all that but her latest recipe cracked me up. She called it Mexican Jewish soup and the only "Jewish" aspect seems to be that the pasta she threw in was in the shape of stars of david. So Lina.

Lina's diet is cause for concern, but don't worry too much. Give her two weeks, and she'll be eating meat at every meal because her husband was concerned or her husband wanted meat or her husband was talking to Yah and Yah said they should increase their intake of kosher animals. Baruch Hashem!

Because you know, kosher slaughter is humane so THEREFORE its the same as eating vegetarian! YAH-SOME!

Archived