IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

Wouldn't the real Lina have said Hashem or Yahweh or something? Or put a star in God so she is not profaning it?

Can't I do whatever I want? Seriously.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here! You and I have been chatting on FB - Feel free to post screen shots of our messages - I would be Hailey Keller

:dance:

I'm sorry, but I don't know a Hailey Keller...we're not even friends on FB.

This could get interesting. I guess I'm not getting any homework done today!

Seriously, I was about 3 seconds away from getting up to start unfucking my habitat, but now I'm enthralled.

Can't I do whatever I want? Seriously.

Sure you can, it is just weird to go from G*D (or however you used to do it) to God. Any particular reason for dropping the way you used to do it?

I'll await the posting of an email I sent before I give a confirmation.

Have at her FJ. I'm gonna hose off after I lite some lovely vanilla and cinnamon candles. I'll be sure to take the schmata off my head first.

Sure you can, it is just weird to go from G*D (or however you used to do it) to God. Any particular reason for dropping the way you used to do it?

None, actually.

Yeah- We are not friends. Point? We started chatting though other channels on there.

I can shoot out the screen shots!

Lina, was there anything specific you wanted to chat about?

I was hoping you all would having something interesting you wanted to chat about, actually.

Yeah- We are not friends. Point? We started chatting though other channels on there.

I can shoot out the screen shots!

Okay, I'm interested.

Seriously, I was about 3 seconds away from getting up to start unfucking my habitat, but now I'm enthralled.

+1. Damn! Looks like the ol' pregnancy-crazy hormones are surging...

I was hoping you all would having something interesting you wanted to chat about, actually.

Well, there are hundreds of topics floating around here, some you might even be quite interested in. Or were you just looking for us to ask you questions here? No snark, just asking.

Okay, if this is Lina, why are you determined to wear my religion (and more insulting, my culture) like a thrift store costume. I am very pro-convert, but you still have the Jesus in your heart. I cannot believe you were there at Mt. Sinai with us when we accepted the contract of our laws, because you would not still be hanging on to Christianity.

Well, there are hundreds of topics floating around here, some you might even be quite interested in. Or were you just looking for us to ask you questions here? No snark, just asking.

You know, I've been hesitant to do a Q&A simply because you guys have a bad rep for keeping conversations civil. So, really, I just stopped in to clear up the whole "Did she get pregnant before the wedding" deal and also to say hello :)

Good question, Flora! I am free to do whatever I so desire, am I not? I closed down my blog for many reasons...the harassment from this group being one of them. But I figured now that A Set Apart Life is no longer up, I could come over here with the free time that I have and have a civil conversation with you all. After all, when lies are being spread about you, it can be a little disheartening (and a bit humorous as well, I might add).

I'm curious what you think were the lies that were spread about you. What I remember is people were speculating and drawing conclusions and stating opinions based on stuff you posted on your blog - nobody - except maybe one person that claimed to be your real life friend - was claiming to know the truth about you.

Is it really so hard to believe that it is me?

I thought you guys knew me inside and out!

Ack, I always found you incredibly boring and only perked up when Taliban Tony showed up here. But the whole fake-jew thing bores me to tears. So no, not everyone here has been waiting on you with bated breath. . . :roll:

Okay, if this is Lina, why are you determined to wear my religion (and more insulting, my culture) like a thrift store costume. I am very pro-convert, but you still have the Jesus in your heart. I cannot believe you were there at Mt. Sinai with us when we accepted the contract of our laws, because you would not still be hanging on to Christianity.

That is not a question to discuss here. I also find it hard to believe that you would cling to your religion and yet participate in this forum. Contradiction, much?

Ack, I always found you incredibly boring and only perked up when Taliban Tony showed up here. But the whole fake-jew thing bores me to tears. So no, not everyone here has been waiting on you with bated breath. . . :roll:

Okay, then, I will simply make my exit.

Archived