IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

I know Alecto said it was her but there was something off........maybe TT was doing the speaking? That is not how she normally writes and she used to have a bit thicker skin.

Did she ever clear up the if she in fact got married THEN pregnant or the other way 'round?! I mean - anyone can say they are 14 weeks - Let's see a belly shot!

Eh- she is a liar. We weren't going to get anything good or important anyway. I am glad she ran off.

LL- She is UTTERLY BORING! TT is the only interesting thing about her.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 weeks myyyyyyy arse.

What date was it that she was suddenly shomer negiah? Did someone screenshot it/write it down? Add 40 weeks to that and I'm calling it for the birth date pool :D

My Google Reared entries end in 19th of May, does someone have blog post in their Reader after that?

Yeah, Lina. Internet never forgets. Your blog posts are permanently there.

14 weeks myyyyyyy arse.

What date was it that she was suddenly shomer negiah? Did someone screenshot it/write it down? Add 40 weeks to that and I'm calling it for the birth date pool :D

I actually went back to check and see when 14 weeks and three days ago was and I believe it was within a week of the wedding. It could be true, but it's also such a convenient lie.

14 weeks myyyyyyy arse.

They were engaged around Sept 14.

A family member was "Texas bound" for the wedding between Sept 17 and 22. If I recall, they got married on a Monday or Tuesday, which would have been Sept 19/20.

That was 16 weeks ago today.

I predict a 9-pound "preemie" born two weeks "early".

A family member was "Texas bound" for the wedding between Sept 17 and 22. If I recall, they got married on a Monday or Tuesday, which would have been Sept 19/20.

I agree - that wedding was of the shotgun variety.

I'm trying to remember what order it happened in. Did they go shomer negiah before or after the engagment?

ETA: from what I can find on the old threads they were sn by the last week of August. That's almost 20 weeks, which is a pretty big difference :D. Probs too big to try to hide. So I presume it was closer to the wedding than that.

Oh well, we'll see at delivery time. Average first time pregnancy is ~40-41 weeks. I think the kid'll show up around the 36-37 week mark. And as you point out, suspiciously heavy.

I think she is maybe 4 weeks further along than she admits. She still would not be showing, and she could have a perfectly healthy large baby at "36 or 37" weeks without a lot of eyebrows raised. Remember that the first babies are usually late! They would do a lot of "She is early, but big and healthy, Baruch Hashem!"

I actually believe Lina's story here, because when she did that Young Maiden's Daybook with the rose and the baby names, it just sounded to me like she was waiting on her period. I thought Auntie did arrive though, and that's part of why she got so upset and flounced. Anyway, like I said before, it was a quickie wedding so they could do it and it was planned around her cycle. She just came here to gloat ;)

But boy howdy am I glad that God didn't give me a blessing within the first month of sleeping with my husband! BOY HOWDY. :shock: I did get pregnant on my "wedding night" though (i.e. the night we signed the papers in our living room with 1 witness). I'm glad I get to use condoms and have premarital sex and God still loves me and answers my prayers. Be glad too, Lina! This is just the life you dreamed of!

:twisted:

I'm trying to remember what order it happened in. Did they go shomer negiah before or after the engagment?

ETA: from what I can find on the old threads they were sn by the last week of August. That's almost 20 weeks, which is a pretty big difference :D. Probs too big to try to hide. So I presume it was closer to the wedding than that.

Oh well, we'll see at delivery time. Average first time pregnancy is ~40-41 weeks. I think the kid'll show up around the 36-37 week mark. And as you point out, suspiciously heavy.

There was a post about it on FJ around September 7, then they got engaged on the 11/12th and married on the 19/20. So, maybe a week or two?

I think she is maybe 4 weeks further along than she admits. She still would not be showing, and she could have a perfectly healthy large baby at "36 or 37" weeks without a lot of eyebrows raised. Remember that the first babies are usually late! They would do a lot of "She is early, but big and healthy, Baruch Hashem!"

You should know that the fundies are fans of the "Day one" baby bump! Even if they are not showing they still shove their stomachs out and rub them like baby Jabez is the second coming.........

You should know that the fundies are fans of the "Day one" baby bump! Even if they are not showing they still shove their stomachs out and rub them like baby Jabez is the second coming.........

Remember Kristina posting a picture of her bump at 4/5 weeks? This is what happens when your entire worth is tied to your fertility.

kristinaskeeps.blogspot.com/2010/01/baby-bump-already.html

Remember Kristina posting a picture of her bump at 4/5 weeks? This is what happens when your entire worth is tied to your fertility.

I like how a commenter points out that her fetus is 1/8 of an inch long and that her uterus has not yet begun to grow in size. That looks more like a burrito bump.

I like how a commenter points out that her fetus is 1/8 of an inch long and that her uterus has not yet begun to grow in size. That looks more like a burrito bump.

To be fair - she was having twins. Though at that point, it was still unknown.

Edited: I learned to read dates - It was when she was having Kloe so you are correct.

Continue. =D

Well, to be fair it wasn't her first and she was having twins. I remember with my second my belly just kind of assumed position as soon as the hormones hit. It sucked to outgrow my pants by week 7, but I did get my money's worth out of my maternity clothes, so there's that.

Well, to be fair it wasn't her first and she was having twins. I remember with my second my belly just kind of assumed position as soon as the hormones hit. It sucked to outgrow my pants by week 7, but I did get my money's worth out of my maternity clothes, so there's that.

The link I posted was her first and it was a singleton.

to be fair, a lot of women do that with their first. With your first, you wear maternity clothes before the pee dries on the stick; with the second, you wait as long as humanly possible and strain the seams of your jeans before going to maternity clothes; with your third, you were never out of the maternity clothes to begin with. :D

Kristina's friend (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) is pregnant with #3. Wonder if Kristina will be far behind (with #4 or 4&5)?

to be fair, a lot of women do that with their first. With your first, you wear maternity clothes before the pee dries on the stick; with the second, you wait as long as humanly possible and strain the seams of your jeans before going to maternity clothes; with your third, you were never out of the maternity clothes to begin with. :D

Kristina's friend (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) is pregnant with #3. Wonder if Kristina will be far behinf (with #4 or 4&5)?

I figure by March there will be a special blog post. I only give that much time to accommodate for her body's healing after birthing twins. 2012 will most definitely bring baby #4 (or more if there are more multiples) to Kristina. I have no doubt. None.

Aw, Lina came out to play and I missed it. That makes Gizmola a sad panda.

At least I didn't miss anything. If that wasn't the most anti-climatic, lukewarm bit of fundie brouhaha yet.

Lina, send TT. He's much more interesting when he's lecturing us and talking about the Taliban. Further, he can clear up that whole "throwing cats off of balconies" thing.

Further, you threw in every bit of pseudo-Hebrew you could, wore a Star of David necklace, talked about conversion, that you were practicing the Jewish faith. But you never claimed to be Jewish. Whatevs.

You're totes boring.

I'm throwing in for June 19th as the baby birthday.

I have never been a Lina follower so I don't care much one way or the other. However, she came here wanting attention and didn't answer any questions. From the few times I checked out her old blog she totally pretended she was Jewish(headcovering and everything) so why now lie and say she never pretended to be Jewish? You did girl, stop lying.

Meh,this was a boring thread and Lina added nothing to the conversation. Now if it would have been Sarah I would have been all over this . :dance:

Archived