IGNORED

seems like a confirmation to me

charmedjenny

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EXCELLENT find. :D

That said, it kind of makes me sad, because that's gonna make it that much harder for her to get away from TT once she actually comes to her senses.

She would not have dropped her blog if our suspicions were false. I'm thinking she'll be due in April or May, their wedding was obviously a quickie shotgun affair.

Guest Anonymous

Well spotted!

And a warning to all you betrothed couples out there: handsex CAN make you pregnant and it leads to premature babies too, so cut it out and stay pure!

Thanks guys! :D I used to be able to see more of her wall, but now I can see very little, but enough to get the goods!! As with all of the young fundie moms, I hope she has all boys!!

Great catch! I predict an unusually large preemie born 8 months after the wedding.

(Also, WTF is wrong with having a girl? ETA: That wasn't in response to you, charmedjenny, just a response to Lina wanting a boy.)

Welll they got married in september right? if they don't know the sex yet, maybe it means she's not that far along ;)

But you know I never was in favor with the theory that she was already pregnant

Or maybe it means she hasn't wanted to be told the sex. Though if she is hoping for a boy surely she would have asked.

Am I the only one now hoping she has a girl?

Welll they got married in september right? if they don't know the sex yet, maybe it means she's not that far along ;)

But you know I never was in favor with the theory that she was already pregnant

It could be that they're waiting for a 'surprise.'

With just a bit of mindfuckery, Lina could fool her readers into thinking the kid is full-term but was still conceived after the wedding. Provided she's been vague enough about the baby's development, which, given the culture of pregnancy not only in mainstream USA but in fundamentalism, probably didn't happen.

Would she be that close to a birth center already if she was 4 (or probably less considering the wedding date) months along?

Possible, if she is seeing a midwife there that is doing all of her prenatal exams.

Great catch! I predict an unusually large preemie born 8 months after the wedding.

(Also, WTF is wrong with having a girl? ETA: That wasn't in response to you, charmedjenny, just a response to Lina wanting a boy.)

There might not be anything wrong with wanting a boy first. I know one of my friends wants a boy first because she had an older brother and really looked up to him and she hopes that she can have the same sort of situation with her kids. (just saying it might be a perfectly innocent preference.)

Or maybe it means she hasn't wanted to be told the sex. Though if she is hoping for a boy surely she would have asked.

Am I the only one now hoping she has a girl?

The birthing center seems surprised that there are so many boys lately, so I don't think most of the moms routinely find out the gender before the birth. Also, even if she was pregnant in August, Lina might not have had her 20 week ultrasound yet.

About gender preferemces: I have had them with every pregnancy, and they differed according to various life issues at the time. There is nothing wrong with wanting a certain gender, and most women are very happy with the baby they get regardless.

The birthing center seems surprised that there are so many boys lately, so I don't think most of the moms routinely find out the gender before the birth. Also, even if she was pregnant in August, Lina might not have had her 20 week ultrasound yet.

About gender preferemces: I have had them with every pregnancy, and they differed according to various life issues at the time. There is nothing wrong with wanting a certain gender, and most women are very happy with the baby they get regardless.[/b[

Thats right. I wanted 6 sons because I was the 5th daughter and by the time I was 4 I was sick to death of sisters. I still get teased to this day about the temper tantrum I threw at that age that when I grew up I was never ever going to have a girl and only have 6 sons, 30 cats and 30 dogs and no husband. (still working on getting more dogs. :? ) I didn't want a daughter until I was trying for my 4th son, it took so long (6 years) that by the time I got pregnant I didn't care if it was puppies. I also said at the appt. of my 5th son of finding out his sex was "well damn, another boy." That doesn't mean I didn't want that baby boy with all my heart but had a little hope that God would hold a 4 yr old to her word. :lol: And I would trade any of my sons for all the money in the world. I'll have daughters someday I hope, daughters in law who I plan on always taking their sides and spoiling the poo out of. (Rumor on the street is that my oldest may make his sweetie his wife :pray: :pray: :pray: )

Archived