IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She needs to major major therapy stat. Also she talks a lot about her various "angel relations" so does that mean miscarriages run in the family? Maybe she should consider surrogacy. Although given her mental health state I wonder if she'd be extra vulnerable to PPD.

Interesting. In the UK if you have three or more miscarriages and they run in your family you get referred to a genetic clinic because there may well be a chromosomal imbalance or something.

ETA: "a chromosome imbalance or something", lol. I'd get thrown off my course for that kind of scientific writing. ;) You can tell it's 1am here.

Nononono. That's someone who either needs Serious Therapy or one selfish cow. Or both. Or, I devoutly hope, a poe.

I have been, a few days ago, to my third funeral of the year so far. A comrade, a relative, a good friend. I also got the news another friend died in a horrible accident in her native country. I literally cannot remember any time this year when I have not been grieving.

And, you know what? Not only is "babyloss" not moar speshul than other losses, (and STFU about "angels" already) here's the age spread of the people I knew who died. 41. 45. 32. 20. Adults, born people, people with children, not clumps of cells or a heavy period.

And, something else? I deal with triggering. My responsibility, not everyone else's to tiptoe around me. They are normal humans saying and doing normal human stuff. I have the issues, not them.

Tell me it is a parody, for my sanity...

First of all, that woman needs help.

But could this be a poe? It doesn't seem like the writing of somebody with a master's degree at all.

I don't know her at all...I was horrified at the thought of someone murdering her child after she put birth and death dates and listed cause of death as murder for her second loss and still birth for her first on my friend's (who had an extremely late term pregnancy loss) blog for a give-away she had.

I started reading and couldn't believe how crazy she was...

What is a poe?

Apparantly her three siblings got pregnant or got someone pregnant before marriage because their parents never told them about their two miscarriages. mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/11/babyloss-mama-share-challenge-day-10.html

Guest Anonymous

She needs to major major therapy stat. Also she talks a lot about her various "angel relations" so does that mean miscarriages run in the family? Maybe she should consider surrogacy. Although given her mental health state I wonder if she'd be extra vulnerable to PPD.

She's probably counting every time someone's period was two days late as a miscarriage. And she's counting terminations.

I am also going to do something special for my angel siblings, Pierre & Etienne, my angel nephew Michael, and my many, many angel cousins that my confused aunt aborted during the month of November. We will also be remembering Danny & Stevy's angel aunt, Paul's miscarried sister, Mary Catherine.

When I was reading this thread, I really thought that the blog was a parody or a fake. Once I got over there and started digging around, I sort of changed my mind. I think the blog may be real in that there is a sincere mentally ill person behind it. From the writing I have a hard time believing that the author has one PHD and is working on another one, but I suppose it could be true. With all of the pictures she posted I do think she believes that a mean e-mail murdered her fetus. There's some coo-coo for cocoa puffs, wildly improbable talk about her dog, too.

I don't have a Linkedin profile so I can't view hers, maybe someone who does have one might want to have a shifty at it? She's got an uncommon name that she makes public on her blog.

**Edited to correct a riffle.

First of all, that woman needs help.

But could this be a poe? It doesn't seem like the writing of somebody with a master's degree at all.

She could be well educated but so mentally disturbed that she can't function at full capacity anymore.

Or this could be a huge joke, which is what I'm hoping for.

WOW. Just WoW. The level of hate underlying most of those posts is probably the reason she cant keep a pregnancy. Chill the fuck out lady.

Oh, and just since we're playing fun with words... murder requires intent to kill and malice aforethought. SO unless the evil emailer knew that emails could kill (and that you were prego) and intended to kill your baby when sending it he wasnt murdered. We're not even going to touch that whole "human being" requirement... Sorry!

She seemed kind of upset when the police questioned her burying the kid in the back yard. :roll: Ferchrizzsakes they could have burried the box in the back yard in the daytime, in stead they chose flash lights, in the dark, folks talking about a dead baby, diggin a hole in the back yard...it is Tejas and it was legal.

This is how she knows her miscarriage was a boy. dannyslegacy.blogspot.com/2011/05/dannys-legacy.html

I really don't understand what this is at all.

Ten bucks the hubby divorces her before she gets a chance to have a living child. And wait, is that three blogs? Seriously? If this woman doesn't get help fast, she'll never get out of grief.

The woman is nucking futz. There must be something wrong with me and my two sisters because we didn't go off the deep end when we learned our mother had had three first-trimester miscarriages before I was born, and because she waited until we were teenagers before telling us. But now, thanks to this wingnut, I know we're "rainbow children," hence extra-special.

On the Shutterfly site she has created about the first miscarriage:

We are Franki & Paul, parents of Daniel Raymond, our "Danny". He was born on Saturday December 25, 2010 and went home to God on Saturday Feburary 19, 2011 when we lost him in our home due to a miscarriage, at just 9 weeks of life.

I think she needs a dictionary. The word born does mean what she thinks it means.

Also, on that site she says she doesn't wear make up anymore because for every day you wear it, it ages you 15 days.

What a whackadoodle.

This is also her blog: drherculesthegreatphd.blogspot.com/

It sounds like she has been through some serious trauma, if this is true: "In college a unknown man tried to kill me and I survived the attack."

Guest Anonymous

Eh - so the second "baby" Stephen "died" at 8 days after conception? What the hell was in the casket?

So, what happened. My doctor and I put our heads together to try and figure out how I could have been pregnant for only about 6-8 days.

This is also her blog: drherculesthegreatphd.blogspot.com/

It sounds like she has been through some serious trauma, if this is true: "In college a unknown man tried to kill me and I survived the attack."

Maybe he passed her a note telling her she was ugly...

I can see the husband as the long suffering RC hubby, tied to the bats ass crazylady til the end of her life.

I think she's wacked enough to stay in my bookmarks for a while. She writes a lot when she is manic. She's got some entertainment value out of a ten I'd give her a 7.

Eh - so the second "baby" Stephen "died" at 8 days after conception? What the hell was in the casket?

She said somewhere cremated pads...

I'm had to interrupt myself. I am halfway through her current post, and the writing is making my brain hurt. I wondered if she studied at the SOTDRT, but apparently she's a licensed psychologist. Don't you need a masters degree for that? How can you go through grad school for Psychology and communicate so poorly? Granted, most of her communication is probably done verbally, but I'm sure that she had to write professional papers and take takes notes on patients, no?

I'll keep reading...

Archived