IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

But she's not married to the dude she lives with... SIN!!!!!! *eyeroll*

Also, the boys get to check out the tiles on the floor because I'm sure Sandy will defraud them. Also, she enjoys her booze quite a bit :lol:

Apart from that, Sandra Lee is an excellent choice. I hope she'll makes something as epic as the Kwanzaa disaster.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the Led Zeppelin reference? I must see it!

Scroll down a bit for: championnwa - "Now you can be the the proud owner of this special edition "Led Zepplin" convertible...for only $2499!!!"

web.stagram.com/n/championnwa/?npk=247011374_5173671

Maybe he found some Zep 8-tracks in the dash....

I'm really starting to see how many of his comments are mirroring our responses here. I think he is following this site. If he is, I wish he would have the guts to write something.

And it's spelt "Led Zeppelin" not "Led Zepplin". Seeing how Josh writes his comments in his instagrams, I can see Mullet's strong point wasn't spelling or grammar during her school years. No wonder those howler monkeys can hardly read or write.

I'm really starting to see how many of his comments are mirroring our responses here. I think he is following this site. If he is, I wish he would have the guts to write something.

And it's spelt "Led Zeppelin" not "Led Zepplin". Seeing how Josh writes his comments in his instagrams, I can see Mullet's strong point wasn't spelling or grammar during her school years. No wonder those howler monkeys can hardly read or write.

Technically, if he'd spelled it correctly it would have been Lead Zeppelin, not Led. (The name is said to have come from Keith Moon who supposedly said that a super group formed from the remnants of the Yardbirds and other bands would "go over like a lead balloon".

So Josh is likely getting his info on the band from somewhere not home school sanctioned.

However, Boob only said kids "probably" didn't know who the Beatles were. I'm beginning to wonder if they all aren't a bunch of frauds living in a yellow submarine.

Technically, if he'd spelled it correctly it would have been Lead Zeppelin, not Led. (The name is said to have come from Keith Moon who supposedly said that a super group formed from the remnants of the Yardbirds and other bands would "go over like a lead balloon".

So Josh is likely getting his info on the band from somewhere not home school sanctioned.

However, Boob only said kids "probably" didn't know who the Beatles were. I'm beginning to wonder if they all aren't a bunch of frauds living in a yellow submarine.

Ah, I stand corrected. :)

I wonder what the older kids do on their smartphones when Boob and Mullet aren't watching them (which is pretty much most of the time when they're trying to procreate-LOL). I bet Josiah and Joy especially wouldn't mind living in a yellow submarine. Those two look so miserable. It'd beat living that crazy breeding ground that their parents call a home.

Happy New Year all!

Yes, but they then chose to spell it "Led Zeppelin". The correct way to spell it is how the band spell it?

Yes, but they then chose to spell it "Led Zeppelin". The correct way to spell it is how the band spell it?

If I recall correctly, their manager suggested they spell it like that so that stupid Americans wouldn't mistakenly pronounce Lead as "leed".

Yes, but how would Josh know that? The noun "lead" isn't spelled "led" unless you know how the band spelled it. And fundies shouldn't be listening to or reading about heavy metal music.

Not that I'd ever expect him to get the second part right either way...

At some point Daddy is gonna find out about this stuff, and Smuggar pandering to FJ. Smugger is gonna get hit right in the wallet with the consequences of his Instagrams .

Oh Joshie, it doesn't matter how the toilet flushes. You just need to FLUSH the damn thing!

...that boy needs serious help....

"Smugglet": I love it.

The Duggar kids totally know who the Beatles are. What about the song "Michelle"? :snooty:

I think Anna is on Instagram too, but its not public.

Theres a pic he posted a few hours ago of Anna back when she was in Sunday School as a child, and said @mackynziesmom when I click on it, it says "cannot display Protected users"

Oh wow... Joshie is confused by teh ebil guverment toilet!

b534c1a62da211e1a87612313804ec91_6.jpg

Uh yeah Josh, manual does kind of mean that you have to do it yourself.

Yes, Josh, manual is an adjective meaning "done by hand" as opposed to automatic which means "evil sentient technology that does it without help from you".

Theres a pic he posted a few hours ago of Anna back when she was in Sunday School as a child, and said @mackynziesmom when I click on it, it says "cannot display Protected users"

Does that mean Smuggar is using protection‽ One can only hope!

(Yes, Josh, that is a sex joke on your behalf. But perhaps you can take it to heart, for the sake of your wife's physical and mental health. "God" did no design the female body to pop out baby after baby after baby every year for 20+ years.)

He just checked in at a Walmart stating: "The conservative hangout...gathering supplies for the troops!"

and looks like they've parked the bus in the Walmart parking lot and are spending the night there!

"Parked for the night...ready to hit the trail here in Iowa tomorrow!!!"

Classy all the way, Duggars.

Does anyone think this and Anna Duggar's lack of appearance in Josh's pictures is a sign she may be pregnant but delaying the announcement until the snark about 20th's death dies down. Otherwise I fail to see how a woman who gave birth on international tv on a toilet has suddenly developed a desire for privacy.

edited because my dyspraxia raised its ugly head

He just checked in at a Walmart stating: "The conservative hangout...gathering supplies for the troops!"

and looks like they've parked the bus in the Walmart parking lot and are spending the night there!

"Parked for the night...ready to hit the trail here in Iowa tomorrow!!!"

Classy all the way, Duggars.

The fact that they could even possibly be having an effect on the politics of this country, however small, gives me a slimy feeling.

Archived