IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

[i've never understood the Duggars' constant use of disposable everything. I saw some bits of the original specials recently, and Michelle was seriously excited about that industrial dishwasher. She was bragging about how it would do a load of dishes in a couple of minutes, and that they wouldn't have dishpan hands anymore.

Michelle must have meant that the J-slaves wouldn't have dishpan hands anymore, since we all know she never lifts a finger to do any housework herself.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never understood the Duggars' constant use of disposable everything. I saw some bits of the original specials recently, and Michelle was seriously excited about that industrial dishwasher. She was bragging about how it would do a load of dishes in a couple of minutes, and that they wouldn't have dishpan hands anymore. The only thing I can think of is that they get the paper goods donated, or provided by TLC somehow and thus don't have to pay anything for any of it. It certainly doesn't fit with "buy used and save the difference"...I could never afford to use paper plates/cups every day and my "household" is just my roommate and me.

Maybe the couldn't make their own dish washer soap.

Oh, it's okay if the Duggars use paper plates as their chopping board and use them for everyday use, along with paper cups, and drive a Hummer because Anna's children wear cloth diapers. Whew, what a relief, as long as their using cloth for diapers, they're being super eco friendly!

I LOVE that waiter. "I'll be the one moving uh... tantrically!" Hahaha! "I guess I don't fit on their bus... Which is unfortunate because I like bus seating". Classic! :lol:

My gadar went off with the waiters appearance.

This is the episode where J and A prepare for their wedding, but go to a Fancy Italian Restaurant.

Isn't it cute how they're struggling with the Italian. If my cousin, who studied in Milan, watched this, she would have a hissy fit. :naughty:

The first thing that stood out for me is that they're wearing matching shirts, and ugly ones at that. What's that about?!

ba30a72e330b11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

championnwa Just for scale...(part of my life insurance prepay...they knew this would kill me)

Now he's just screwing with us....

LOL, what is that a whole $270? /sarcasm

Stupid bastard.

Oh I have no doubt he's 'screwing' with everyone. A link to his BS pics is on FB, and you know they lurk there as well.

Josh, you suck... Go roll in a pile of rusty nails. Maybe Anna will take a nap before she removes the stuck nails and cleans your wounds.

My gadar went off with the waiters appearance.

Bless him. You know he didn't get a fucking tip from that tightwad son of a bitch. I hope he spit in Josh's food.

One pound of Velveeta?

The kids are going to end up fat as well.

I don't understand why people who believe a woman's place is in the home properly tending to her family don't also focus on teaching their girls how to actually cook.

Processed cheese product, packaged pasta and cans of condensed soup does not constitute a home cooked meal.

There's def a fundy/chickenetti connection somewhere. Lauren @ wearinghispurity just posted this:

12 oz. cooked whole wheat spaghetti noodles

3 pan seared chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)

1 small, yellow onion (diced)

1 small Poblano pepper (diced)

1 tablespoon of butter

1 can of cream of chicken

1 8 oz. container of light sour cream

1/4 cup of milk

8 oz. cheddar cheese (shredded)

At least girlfriend uses actual queso.

None, but would you NOT expect them to come up with longer words? :lol:

It seemed all BARF-DERP-BOINK-HUMP-ERR-DUH-DING to me. I even heard sound effects in my head while reading them.

Exactly! I was looking for Pow!, like in the 1960s batman TV show

Bless him. You know he didn't get a fucking tip from that tightwad son of a bitch. I hope he spit in Josh's food.

Flamboyance in the face of Smuggarness so the whole world can see Joshie squirm in the real world in his tip.

To the waiter at the Italian restaurant: We love you, please join us!

I wonder if he knew who they were and was razzing them? Oh please, let him have known who they were and razzed them...

I will never understand fundies and their obsession with cream of chicken soup.

]

The Duggars' favorite flavor must be Cream of Bullshit. Anyone else think Boob may own stock or be the silent (for once) partner in a cream of whatever yuck soup company?

]

The Duggars' favorite flavor must be Cream of Bullshit. Anyone else think Boob may own stock or be the silent (for once) partner in a cream of whatever yuck soup company?

I really wish one of the TV chefs would appear on an episode - as much as I hate to continue the show - it would atleast show the viewers in fundie land that theres a healthier way!

I really wish one of the TV chefs would appear on an episode - as much as I hate to continue the show - it would atleast show the viewers in fundie land that theres a healthier way!

Isn't that one sign that the show is going under? Didn't Emeril appear on J&K+8? 19K&C has already done a cross-over show... methinks TLC needs to get a new group of thinker-uppers for show ideas. It's like watching the same show with a different cast.

Isn't that one sign that the show is going under? Didn't Emeril appear on J&K+8? 19K&C has already done a cross-over show... methinks TLC needs to get a new group of thinker-uppers for show ideas. It's like watching the same show with a different cast.

The show needs to end because the horse they're beating has been dead for 3 years. The closest they got to a "crossover" was the cake announcing the sex of the first smuggar spawn.

They've tried and failed at other crossovers: There was a visit to DC Cupcakes and (of course) the Say Yes to the Dress disaster.

Personally, I'd like to see them visit NY Ink for some body art or the Little Couple so Jen the doctor could give Michelle a smackdown. Ooh, the lost girls could appear on Toddlers & Tiaras and rock some full-glitz frumpers!

The show needs to end because the horse they're beating has been dead for 3 years. The closest they got to a "crossover" was the cake announcing the sex of the first smuggar spawn.

The show does need to end. But I think Boob and the Duggars are going to try to find ways to make the show last longer.

They'd probably select Sandra Lee -- Food Network's queen of Semi-Homemade. All her recipes are mostly processed foods, which she doctors up with a few fresh ingredients,or a comi of other processed foods.

Did Josh actually name check Led Zeppelin a few months ago or did my fevered brain just imagine it?

He also dropped a Jurassic Park reference on the show in one of the eps before the World Tour. Methinks Smuggar has been defrauded.

His new pics (Obama/Biden sticker and up) are so obnoxious. I wonder where he found all of those buddies though?

Archived