IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I wasn't being sarcastic, gatergut. It really did make sense to me when you explained the criticism. :)

Thanks, then ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh, why does he have to emphasis American's freedom from Britain. Its been 300 years and now no country esp Britain is not free from the American Empire. *

Also

I parked here for a few...after all this walking...I feel like I need a wheelchair!
this is so pompous and lazy

*i'm sorry if offended any Americans, I'm ashamed of my country's empire history

Meh. It's a game of Bananagrams or one of the ripoff clones and after the start you get new letters one at a time, so short words mean you don't need to redo the whole grid.

Still an ass, though.

I should have guessed that they don't even play real Scrabble.

I think the instagram of the family graveside is as honest a photo of ma and pa Duggar as you will ever see. Neither of them have their tv faces on and they both look devestated.

Michelle is in tears. Jim Bob looks like he's about to open a gigantic can of whoop-ass on somebody.

Michelle is in tears. Jim Bob looks like he's about to open a gigantic can of whoop-ass on somebody.

I thought the same thing about JB. He looks like he's fixin' to tear someone up!

He took pictures in the bathroom?!?!? Gah, this person is what he mocks, poor white trash.

I didn't know what he mocked, but I knew he was WT

Yeah, I actually read a book my senior year in high school by a guy who traveled down the Lena River in Siberia and everyone, even people in town where people were murdered during the reign of terror were going on about how great things were when Stalin was in charge. It's pretty fucked up.

Also, he wasn't even Russian. So, uh, yeah...

Dude I was just near there!

And yeah, I echo that sentiment...perspectives on the reign of terror and the breakup of yugoslavia are two subjects I am like, overwhelmed by because what seemed so simple in all my books is now muddied by all of the perspectives I've heard from traveling. I never ever ever thought I'd hear someone compliment Stalin in that region, but yeah, nope, happened a bit.

I didn't know what he mocked, but I knew he was WT

Oh he mocks 'trailer trash' in his comments in that album, scroll through and read some of the bullshit he spews. He's an egotistical, lazy, selfish asshole and I wouldn't spit on him if he was ON FIRE! :evil:

so perchance they could learn bigger words?

Meh. They're playing banagrams, not scrabble. The point of bananagrams is to get rid of your letters as fast as possible, not to use big words. Hell, even in scrabble the point is not necessarily to use big words, but to use the word that scores you the most points, which might well be a short word. Not that I don't think the Smuggar family are a bunch of morons who need a dictionary to learn more sophisticated vocabulary, because I do. But I don't think it's necessarily a fair comment to make based on that picture alone.

several pages back there's a couple of pics of a trailer park with these comments:

* championnwa A good ol' southern style subdivision!!! They still have a few available...send telegraph for more info! 4mon

* championnwa Home sweet home! (not mine!) 4mon

He talks about CHRISTmas referring to viewing lights. Because Jesus was all about the UL rated plastic glowing bits purchased on clearance at Walmart on Dec. 26. Yep.

I love that there is a Google[bot] viewing this page right now.

What's with the tubesteak references? It's creeping me out a bit.

I don't know. He is poorly educated, arrogant, and has abhorrent political views IMO, but so do many people in this country who still manage to feed their families, some of whom I'm related to. He would look like a colossal idiot while hanging out with my friends, yes, but unfortunately, he's not the only one who thinks and acts this way. And he has an equal vote to mine, more fame, and likely has political ambitions. That scares me.

Don't pick on Bananagrams! It is great for playing with children.

It's great, in general -- it can be played at a very competitive, fast, adult level.

It's great, in general -- it can be played at a very competitive, fast, adult level.

It can also be played as a drinking game :D

Anyone think Josh has lurked FJ recently and seen this thread? It seems he's been posting a lot more pics lately.

Anybody know what is up with the car lot?

web.stagram.com/location/7269345

They go to the city council and beg to move to the taco lot, now they want to move back?

Edited to break link.

They go to the city council and beg to move to the taco lot, now they want to move back?

Edited to break link.

Didn't they get the zoning on the property changed? If that's the case then the property would be worth more if had permitted uses other than a restaurant. I wouldn't put it past Jim Bob to have the property re-zoned, move the car lot there temporarily, then sell the property and make Josh move back to the original site.

Yeah, that was bizarre for sure with the Tica Taco thing... I personally thought it was a weird position for a car lot. It didn't seem like prime viewing location, at least the first car lot seemed on a magor highway, lots of drive-past traffic, the other one seemed back and not where you could see the vehicles etc...

I know here all the carlots are on a main highway here, and they are all together... If I were looking for a car myself I'd just go there to where they ALL are and do the rounds, instead going to where there is only ONE car lot in an area...

These Duggars don't seem to know a lot about business, unless as gilora said they just rezoned the space to be able to sell and such, more ka-ching!

These Duggars don't seem to know a lot about business, unless as gilora said they just rezoned the space to be able to sell and such, more ka-ching!

Jim Bob has his faults, but he is a pretty savvy businessman. I wouldn't put it past him.

Edited to break link.

If I remember correctly the bank owned the lot and Josh was renting from them. The bank decided that they wanted to sell the lot outright instead of rent it out and they gave Josh X number of days to come up with the funding. Josh tried to get the bank to take Y amount but the bank refused so Josh had to move the business to another location. They moved to the Taco location. Then the bank either was willing to sell the old lot for Y amount and Josh put in a bid and got it (I think he now owns it outright). Josh never wanted to move to the Taco lot but was forced to as he wasn't able to buy the original lot when he wanted to.

At least I think this is how it happened. :D

Archived