IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 24

Coconut Flan

I would guess the June 29th date is correct considering that one is a Saturday and the May date is a Thursday. Does seem odd that there is such a difference between the invite and the website. From my experience, the remember invites were normally emailed out vs mailed to the whole church so they could’ve updated it digitally and then accidentally uploaded the wrong one to the website 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Thank You 2

18 hours ago, MariaariaM said:

Curious foreigner here: is normal in the US to spell out 2024, 5:30, and May but use numerals for the 23rd day OF May? My Dutch teacher would have had a red pen ball.

Yes it is actually .  Though there are some difference in the order in which dates are written , depending upon whether it's American or British English . 

Spoiler

I did learn about different orders. But using numerals from smaller numbers when you're writing out larger ones hurts my brain. Still: I learned something new today, thank you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, Michael “Shamblin” Black continues to expose/critique the cult his mother built and his sister (who he takes to task) leads from behind the Southern plantation curtain. He’s added more videos on his YouTube channel. He promises an upcoming shocking story of Remnant revisionist history — involving a 30-year-old woman wiped from the church roll/memory.

https://youtube.com/shorts/YAwiqxmjUq4?si=uGSdhPZF7pcCtw2O

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Two new social media developments. Elizabeth has posted a new photo. She still appears cosmetically enhanced, though maybe not as ghastly? She and her daughter also appear to be near a bunch of others in this nighttime shot, so Elizabeth made some sort of appearance somewhere (but betting not actually at church, which she hasn't visited for nearly three years).

IMG_0692.thumb.jpeg.d6e675ad2b53bedfb6b34d0aadd9ffd2.jpeg

And the Erin formerly known as Shamblin has assumed her new married name. She married Daniel Baker (formerly married to Amanda who has been run off) about 10 days after his divorce. He played in the church band with Michael. The Shamblins/Bakers have six children between them- mostly daughters all around the same age. How utterly awkward “awesome of God” this Remnant Brady Bunch arrangement must be for them.IMG_0693.jpeg.293f286beddb1da3a98313748ec86d61.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

19 hours ago, HeavyTesting said:

The Shamblins/Bakers have six children between them- mostly daughters all around the same age. How utterly awkward “awesome of God” this Remnant Brady Bunch arrangement must be for them.

Blending families with 6 teens would be hard enough without the new spouse looking very much like a home wrecker. Adding religious pressure to the mess? Poor girls. I hope they'll be able to combine forces.

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, MariaariaM said:

Blending families with 6 teens would be hard enough without the new spouse looking very much like a home wrecker. Adding religious pressure to the mess? Poor girls. I hope they'll be able to combine forces.

I know. I hope they feel like they can leave the cult and have their dad’s support if they want to. But poor Christian is so young. I wonder how often he even gets to see his dad. 

• Upvote 4

Caroline Stites is engaged and getting married June 15. Since she and Grace Shamblin are life-long besties, she must be the same age 18/19?  RF Royalty  -- getting married way too young. I'm sure Grace's engagement is soon to follow.

Erin/ Elle Shamblin may now be Erin Frisby Baker to hide her former marriage and the fact she must have been seeing her now husband before his divorce was final.  They got married 10 days after the divorce was final. Must be a little strange planning a wedding when the groom is still legally married to Wife #1. I wonder who officiated the wedding?

She may have changed her name but on the RF Leadership page she's still Erin Shamblin. And... even with the name change FJ will always remember she was Elle Shamblin.

Is there any info on what happened to Mrs. Baker #1? I read somewhere that not only did RF force the divorce on her, but also she was fired from Brandon Hannah Properties and asked/ told/ forced out of RF.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Caroline Stites is engaged and getting married June 15. Since she and Grace Shamblin are life-long besties, she must be the same age 18/19?  RF Royalty  -- getting married way too young. I'm sure Grace's engagement is soon to follow.

Erin/ Elle Shamblin may now be Erin Frisby Baker to hide her former marriage and the fact she must have been seeing her now husband before his divorce was final.  They got married 10 days after the divorce was final. Must be a little strange planning a wedding when the groom is still legally married to Wife #1. I wonder who officiated the wedding?

She may have changed her name but on the RF Leadership page she's still Erin Shamblin. And... even with the name change FJ will always remember she was Elle Shamblin.

Is there any info on what happened to Mrs. Baker #1? I read somewhere that not only did RF force the divorce on her, but also she was fired from Brandon Hannah Properties and asked/ told/ forced out of RF.

Someone said Grace and her bf broke up. So she will probably need to find a new guy quickly. In RF, you seem to be an old maid at 21.

Another day in Remnant, another hypocrisy and scandal coming to the surface. Michael S. Black has posted on youtube (and advertised on facebook and twitter) that a 30-year-old Remnant woman who is a highschool teacher was caught sending inappropriate material via snapchat to multiple minors who are students at her highschool. The case has been referred to the Department of Children’s Services. Remnant is once again in damage control mode; the woman and her family have already been scrubbed from Remnant’s website and member directory. 

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Someone said Grace and her bf broke up. So she will probably need to find a new guy quickly. In RF, you seem to be an old maid at 21.

So … it appears that Grace and Timothy Fischer had broken up (she had a different date at last year’s Youth Ball). BUT, a new 2024 Youth Ball video has been posted, and Grace attended with Timothy. I still don’t see them marrying soon; I suspect Elizabeth is too fragile/dependent on Grace for her to leave the nest right now.

Also worth noting: A daughter of Erin Shamblin Baker attended the ball with the son of Erin Moore (an assistant of Gwen’s). That boy had previously dated the daughter of Amanda/Daniel Baker. So now Erin “stole” Amanda’s husband, and Erin’s daughter “stole” Amanda’s daughter’s boyfriend. 

From a photo on social, the officiant of Erin/Daniel’s wedding (which seemed to be at an house — possibly even Erin/Michael’s?) appeared to be Joseph Langsdon.

Edited by HeavyTesting

9 hours ago, HeavyTesting said:

So … it appears that Grace and Timothy Fischer had broken up (she had a different date at last year’s Youth Ball). BUT, a new 2024 Youth Ball video has been posted, and Grace attended with Timothy. I still don’t see them marrying soon; I suspect Elizabeth is too fragile/dependent on Grace for her to leave the nest right now.

Also worth noting: A daughter of Erin Shamblin Baker attended the ball with the son of Erin Moore (an assistant of Gwen’s). That boy had previously dated the daughter of Amanda/Daniel Baker. So now Erin “stole” Amanda’s husband, and Erin’s daughter “stole” Amanda’s daughter’s boyfriend. 

From a photo on social, the officiant of Erin/Daniel’s wedding (which seemed to be at an house — possibly even Erin/Michael’s?) appeared to be Joseph Langsdon.

So Erin’s daughter is dating her stepsister’s ex boyfriend? That’s messy as hell. 

This kind of stuff is just further proof it’s a cult. Sorry but I’m my world, girls wouldn’t date their stepsister’s ex boyfriend because there are plenty of other boys to choose from. But not in this insular cult. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So Erin’s daughter is dating her stepsister’s ex boyfriend? That’s messy as hell. 

This kind of stuff is just further proof it’s a cult. Sorry but I’m my world, girls wouldn’t date their stepsister’s ex boyfriend because there are plenty of other boys to choose from. But not in this insular cult. 

RIGHT?!

Didn't catch any footage of Amanda's daughters at the ball. The Cinderella-ness of it all!

I wonder if Amanda's daughters are really in the picture/part of Daniel's new family at all. Amanda was forced out. Her daughters — who are old enough to have opinions of their own — might have sided with her or ... they might be sidelined, like a David Shamblin or any other problematic family member that doesn't fit Remnant's perfect narrative.

• Upvote 3

On 3/16/2024 at 6:19 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I have trouble not staring at the photo with a WTH expression.  Those eyebrows!?!? Those are not the eyebrows we've always seen on Elizabeth. Super growth serum? Extreme microblading? Fake brows glued on?

She looks horrible, poor thing! And she used to be so pretty.

• Sad 1