IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughtful, can you zoom in on the hands held in the shape of a heart? I'm afraid of whats in the center.

I tried, but couldn't figure out what I was seeing.

They couldn't just show them on what appears to be a 10x15 projection screen, they actually distributed them.

They distributed them? They distributed them? They DISTRIBUTED them?

I'm trying to process this. It just keeps getting worse.

Okay, I'm thinking about funerals I've been to. There's usually a printed program, and it often contains a picture of the deceased, some information about their life. It also tells you who's going to talk when and what songs will be sung. I suppose you could say it gets distributed.

But.

The funerals I've been to were for people I had actually known. Talked to. Touched. Seen. Interacted with.

No one at that ass-ugly megachurch (except, arguably, J'Chelle) has ever interacted with Jubilee. No one ever saw her move or heard her make a sound, because she never was a living breathing person.

The idea that you need to gather loads of people and pose for pictures and distribute literature about poor Jubilee's brief non-life outside the womb is just . . . just . . . there are no words.

I think the weird decorated box was actually probably holding a flower arrangement at one point, but they moved it since it was blocking the faces of the kids?

I tried, but couldn't figure out what I was seeing.

I'm afraid its her wrapped in something. I second the poster upthread that she wasnt "whole" when born.

Not sure what you're looking at, but are you sure you're not mistaking a frame for an open casket lid? You can see the glare on the glass, and, in the second pic, you can see that it's on a stand.

Here are close-ups from both pics:

6513811701_d666d4c268_z.jpg

6513815289_cecfc06426_z.jpg

I think it was either just a memorial, without the remains present, or the casket is just not in these pics anywhere, or it's under the pink crocheted blanket that can barely be seen in front of the frame.

I thought it might be under the brown cloth, in the second pic, because that looks higher than the table in that pic, but now I think that's just the tablecloth.

The decorated box might be for offerings, or may contain the handouts with the pictures.

And I don't know why I feel the need to analyze this -- guess I just want to reassure myself that they didn't do an open casket with all of those children around! :shock:

And I still feel this way about the bizarre smiling:

6513858679_a69f03ebd6_z.jpg

Actually, if you look closely at the first pic, there appears to be a small brown box on the table in front of the frame. Maybe that is the casket?

Jezebel has a story about this now.

Starcasm and the Daily Beast picked them up too. There's no going back now.

Of course they will whine about them. And I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll be able to buy one of the hand out photos on Ebay.

Another famewhore at work. JB has a "sit the fuck down now" look on his face.

Both JB and J'chelle have a serious "You're about to get your ass whooped" look on their faces.

Both JB and J'chelle have a serious "You're about to get your ass whooped" look on their faces.

Maybe we should play "wheres waldo" and see who has the plumbing line. I'm guessing Jana.

Maybe we should play "wheres waldo" and see who has the plumbing line. I'm guessing Jana.

OMG i am so going to hell for this because I am cracking up at this comment.

Random question/threadjack: Josh's instagram page says he has 240 photos. How do I see all of them? I can't click anything on his page.

Random question/threadjack: Josh's instagram page says he has 240 photos. How do I see all of them? I can't click anything on his page.

Ditto this.

Starcasm and the Daily Beast picked them up too. There's no going back now.

Of course they will whine about them. And I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll be able to buy one of the hand out photos on Ebay.

You know, I've thought about it a bit. If people want to do an obit, service, etc. that's how they grieve and I have no problem with that (even if my first reaction to the obit was REALLY?). The Duggars on the other hand... When the first press release was sent out about wanting privacy, it should've been left at that. How can we let them have their privacy if they won't stop sending out press releases about every single thought they have?

Everyone knows that Cousin Amy has posted things she shouldn't have on her Facebook profile. They should've smacked her hand long before the memorial service started. Seriously.

Everyone knows that Cousin Amy has posted things she shouldn't have on her Facebook profile. They should've smacked her hand long before the memorial service started. Seriously.

Or just confiscated her camera/phone.

But, obviously someone was supposed to be taking pictures, since the first pic is clearly a pose for a camera.

Not sure what you're looking at, but are you sure you're not mistaking a frame for an open casket lid? You can see the glare on the glass, and, in the second pic, you can see that it's on a stand.

Here are close-ups from both pics:

6513811701_d666d4c268_z.jpg

6513815289_cecfc06426_z.jpg

I think it was either just a memorial, without the remains present, or the casket is just not in these pics anywhere, or it's under the pink crocheted blanket that can barely be seen in front of the frame.

I thought it might be under the brown cloth, in the second pic, because that looks higher than the table in that pic, but now I think that's just the tablecloth.

The decorated box might be for offerings, or may contain the handouts with the pictures.

And I don't know why I feel the need to analyze this -- guess I just want to reassure myself that they didn't do an open casket with all of those children around! :shock:

And I still feel this way about the bizarre smiling:

6513858679_a69f03ebd6_z.jpg

Okay, I see that now - it is just a frame. Good thing too I guess, an open casket would've been horrific. Thanks for making my nightmares tonight a little less ghoulish!

They distributed them? They distributed them? They DISTRIBUTED them?

I'm trying to process this. It just keeps getting worse.

Okay, I'm thinking about funerals I've been to. There's usually a printed program, and it often contains a picture of the deceased, some information about their life. It also tells you who's going to talk when and what songs will be sung. I suppose you could say it gets distributed.

But.

The funerals I've been to were for people I had actually known. Talked to. Touched. Seen. Interacted with.

No one at that ass-ugly megachurch (except, arguably, J'Chelle) has ever interacted with Jubilee. No one ever saw her move or heard her make a sound, because she never was a living breathing person.

The idea that you need to gather loads of people and pose for pictures and distribute literature about poor Jubilee's brief non-life outside the womb is just . . . just . . . there are no words.

This whole "funeral" was nothing but an anti-abortion propaganda rally. They made such a production of the thing, and printed up and distributed pics of Jubilee's feet and hands, to make people think "Gosh! Fetus=Baby!"

Or just confiscated her camera/phone.

But, obviously someone was supposed to be taking pictures, since the first pic is clearly a pose for a camera.

Yes but the pictures were supposed to be tastefully released in the photo pages for the next book.

You know, I've thought about it a bit. If people want to do an obit, service, etc. that's how they grieve and I have no problem with that (even if my first reaction to the obit was REALLY?). The Duggars on the other hand... When the first press release was sent out about wanting privacy, it should've been left at that. How can we let them have their privacy if they won't stop sending out press releases about every single thought they have?

I dont have a problem with the obit (its fucking weird... but OK if you want to pay for it), I dont have a problem with a small service for the family. I DO have a problem with handouts, renting out a mega church, multiple press releases, interviews with people... and photo shoots. If someone feels that they need to have pictures then thats up to them. Those are private things that should remain in the family to help you grieve. Going to kinkos is fucked the hell up.

As for Famy. Someone should have taken away her camera or reminded her about not posting things (unless they kinda wanted them leaked so it can be political fodder...)

As for Famy. Someone should have taken away her camera or reminded her about not posting things (unless they kinda wanted them leaked so it can be political fodder...)

I originally thought that they were 'leaked' on purpose but I thought it would be verging too much into tin-foil hat territory.

Does it bother anyone else that "Just burried my lil sis" has about as much emotion to it as "Just had a ham sandwich"? If you want us to believe that this is about more than just publicity, try a little bit of tact...hell, pretend you can empathize... I hope he was a little kinder when Anna miscarried...

OOok... if she had this late a miscarriage, what they had to pick through to get the pieces of the fetus out would just be.... oh man.

Oh gross.

I wonder who got that lovely job. :shock:

Archived