IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone posted the link to the TMZ photos on the 19K&C Facebook page and another poster called them "sick." Maybe this will backfire on the Duggars.

The Duggars held a memorial today at their church in Arkansas, where they distributed the above photographs
They couldn't just show them on what appears to be a 10x15 projection screen, they actually distributed them.

...their damage control works fast apparently!
Do you think it was damage control, or wanting to save them for the VSE that you just KNOW is coming?

:angry-screaming:

Because there is simply nothing else that explains how I feel about the Duggars and TLC right now...

Someone posted the link to the TMZ photos on the 19K&C Facebook page and another poster called them "sick." Maybe this will backfire on the Duggars.

TMZ or the duggars?

But did you read the caption on the burial photo:

“Just buried my lil sis! She was only 19 weeks old...Not an easy one! God is good!â€

WTF is with the exclamation mark? And she wasn't 19 weeks old, or do they consider a newborn to be 40 weeks old?

Delurking here...

Josh posted a photo of the burial on his Instagram: http://instagr.am/p/ZIl0S/

And Josh says:

“Just buried my lil sis! She was only 19 weeks old...Not an easy one! God is good!â€

Lil sis? Give me a break. 19 weeks old to me means 19 weeks old, like 4 months and 3 weeks, not 19 weeks gestational age. But God is good bro.

And Josh says:

Lil sis? Give me a break. 19 weeks old to me means 19 weeks old, like 4 months and 3 weeks, not 19 weeks gestational age. But God is good bro.

So he buried his "lil sis" but not his own child? Fucking crazy thought process much joshie?

But did you read the caption on the burial photo:

WTF is with the exclamation mark? And she wasn't 19 weeks old, or do they consider a newborn to be 40 weeks old?

Maybe all of this time that we though they were ignoring Jordyn's birthday, they were actually celebrating her conception day.

I'm sure Amy got the smack-down after that leaked gun photo. She knew that she shouldn't have posted these pics. This makes me think that she's actually doing this to try to expose the dark side of her uncle's family. I think she posted these with the intent to show them in a bad light.

I wonder what good 'ole Meredith will have to say about this one. I think (hope) the backlash will be full and swift on this one.

And all I can say is :roll: :shock:

384447_2779272116920_1111650198_3132734_1821250844_n.jpg

386424_2779267996817_1111650198_3132730_847499923_n.jpg

Also 2 more pictures further down on page 1.

ETA: The last one doesn't bother me, I see this a lot amongst people who lose their babies. I'm sure it's touching to have a picture of your child's hands or feet to remember them by. Like I said before, I've had 2 miscarriages myself.

The first one seems ridiculous to me. They're all smiling around a casket?! Also, this looks like a mega church from the other pictures and like it was a huge ordeal. Again... I would never EVER do this if I lost a child at that gestation. I would want privacy and time to grieve, not whore myself out.

/end rant

Ok, so... looking at the first picture from the duggar memorial service for jubilee it looks like michelle IS wearing a black longsleeved dress, but has a blue short sleeved shirt over it? WTF?

You can see it better in the instagram pic. Its clearly a dress with a shirt over it.

Famy took them down!! Ha, that was fast.

ETA: She took them down from her FB but luckily the link still works here.

The link will still work for at least 1-2 days before Facebook clears it off their servers. It can be up to a week.

Seriously, these people know better. Amy will spill stuff faster than the speed of light. This isn't the first or second time this has happened, correct?

Maybe all of this time that we though they were ignoring Jordyn's birthday, they were actually celebrating her conception day.

Wasn't that father's day? Or was that Josie?

So he buried his "lil sis" but not his own child? Fucking crazy thought process much joshie?

I think Joshs kid got the fancy feast dish and then an accidental disposal in the chickenetti :o

I bet my imaginary first born womb fruit that she WILL get pregnant again. It will happen. And she'll have another miscarriage. And there will be another memorial service. In fact, I bet in five years J'chelle be roaming the house with a shoebox of used tampons with the names (Justice, Jellybean, Juniper, JammyJo) written on the side, muttering to herself and trying to tuck a house cat under her My Brest Friend to rest on the nursing pillow.

:laughing-rollingyellow: I can't breathe. You officially win all internetz. :clap:

Really? I mean REALLY?? These people are even worse than I gave them credit for.

And yeah, what about Anna's miscarriage? Not a baby? :roll:

I'm sure the casket is not the box on the pedestal - it must be the open casket behind the littlest kids on the brown table cloth. There are two flower arrangements flanking it and Jennifer, Joy and Josiah are all looking down into it.

Not sure what you're looking at, but are you sure you're not mistaking a frame for an open casket lid? You can see the glare on the glass, and, in the second pic, you can see that it's on a stand.

Here are close-ups from both pics:

post-173-14451996412126_thumb.jpg

post-173-14451996413828_thumb.jpg

I think it was either just a memorial, without the remains present, or the casket is just not in these pics anywhere, or it's under the pink crocheted blanket that can barely be seen in front of the frame.

I thought it might be under the brown cloth, in the second pic, because that looks higher than the table in that pic, but now I think that's just the tablecloth.

The decorated box might be for offerings, or may contain the handouts with the pictures.

And I don't know why I feel the need to analyze this -- guess I just want to reassure myself that they didn't do an open casket with all of those children around! :shock:

And I still feel this way about the bizarre smiling:

6513858679_a69f03ebd6_z.jpg

The fake smiles in the church are beyond bizarre. The sad, tired, angry faces of the graveside picture are a lot more real.

Poor Anna.. not that she seems to mind.. she's driving a Hummer, after all.

You really have to wonder which one of the older girls is going to crack up and run first.

Not sure what you're looking at, but are you sure you're not mistaking a frame for an open casket lid? You can see the glare on the glass, and, in the second pic, you can see that it's on a stand.

Here are close-ups from both pics:

6513811701_d666d4c268_z.jpg

6513815289_cecfc06426_z.jpg

I think it was either just a memorial, without the remains present, or the casket is just not in these pics anywhere, or it's under the pink crocheted blanket that can barely be seen in front of the frame.

I thought it might be under the brown cloth, in the second pic, because that looks higher than the table in that pic, but now I think that's just the tablecloth.

The decorated box might be for offerings, or may contain the handouts with the pictures.

And I don't know why I feel the need to analyze this -- guess I just want to reassure myself that they didn't do an open casket with all of those children around! :shock:

And I still feel this way about the bizarre smiling:

6513858679_a69f03ebd6_z.jpg

Thoughtful, can you zoom in on the hands held in the shape of a heart? I'm afraid of whats in the center.

:shock: :shock: OH MY SWEET JESUS AND GOD! These people are fuckin' sick! Oh, no U can't show Michelle or Jim-Bob Duggar's damn KNEES on television, but they'll post pics of their dead fetus for all paying customers to see!

Please God, do something to one of THEM next, and not their unborn child or their 2 year old recovering preemie!

I would like to slap them both to Saturn. Who are they smiling for? It must be TLC's cameras!

Archived