IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

Oh, that is such bs! Nobody here comments on her blog, and if they did she would not post it anyway. She CHOOSES to read here and then be insulted.

Translation: we are right about the pregnancy!

I agree. No one is forcing her to read here. I actually think she got her words mixed up, that we copy parts of her blog here to comment on, not that we comment on her actual blog.

Pregnancy hormones can be a real pickle, hey Lina?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First blog comment:

Suzanne McDaniel said...

Can't say I blame you.. they are a very intrusive bunch..

"Oh.. we just snark!"

no, you call CPS on innocent people, you invent in your minds that people's boyfriends are abusive (when they aren't) and call the woman's parents, I could go on and on.. Not only are they mean, I believe they are a bit mentally unstable. They have recently been talking about how it may be best to kidnap someone's child.

Kidnapping?

First blog comment:

Kidnapping?

I was JUST about to post this! HAHAHA! I think this is based on my comment on the Bathtub baby thread....I said he'd be in my state and made a snarky comment about snagging him. Lina's friends are just as brilliant as she is, apparently.

If she didn't get down and dirty before the "wedding" why would she care what we're saying?

This. Girlfriend is having a hard time hiding her big round belly and can't handle a little speculation.

Hi Lina--err, nerd22.

Pregnancy hormones can be a real pickle, hey Lina?

And I thought most women started to feel better in the second trimester...

Kidnappers now, what is next? I don't want bathtub baby. But,I am putting it out there my daughter badly wants a teenage sister so I get first dibs on freed fundie teen girls. :dance:

First blog comment:

Sigh, these folks never talk about the good we do stuff like healthy TTC recipes, helping members stay on track to complete their thesis, frumper friendly fashions, new product evaluations (cat strollers)....

I'm confused, what did we say that upset her? I don't recall anyone calling her names or anything like that. There was some speculation that she may have had premarital relations, but that's it that I saw. No one knew for sure, but honestly dear, if you have a shotgun wedding, people are going to assume things whether you like it or not. People around you may be wondering the same thing, but don't dare say it.

And seriously, grow a backbone! I've had people say things much worse, to my face even. Yes, words can hurt, but I didn't see what was said that was so hurtful. If you know you did not consummate before your wedding, give a :hand: and tell those who accuse you of such to stfu and continue blogging. Ignore haters. Be strong in your beliefs if you believe they are right and stick with them. Don't make yourself look like you know better than other Christians because you celebrate "Biblical" holidays and don't write as if you know better than the Jewish because you follow Christ. It comes off as self-righteous, which Christ preached against, mind you. Admit you are learning and that you don't know everything.

My concerns with you involve your new spouse. He gives us bad vibes from what we've read. I feel like you met this guy and even though your instincts (which imo are God given to protect you) told you to ditch him, you felt special, perhaps, that a guy was interested in you so you went back to him. You started an e-mail relationship and met briefly and decided to marry him without a thought that perhaps there is someone better. You chose the first guy who showed you any interest. I don't know for sure if that's what happened, but that's the scenario I imagined. As much as I hope you are happy, I have a bad feeling you will end up regretting this.

That's my constructive criticism for the day.

P.S I suck at anything musical. Maybe I'll just bang on the tamborine? ;)

Sigh, these folks never talk about the good we do stuff like healthy TTC recipes, helping members stay on track to complete their thesis, frumper friendly fashions, new product evaluations (cat strollers)....

Damn straight! I have an inbox full of reading requests which I do free of charge to FJer's. We are providing services here!(p.s. no more reading requests, I am backed up IRL)

P.S I suck at anything musical. Maybe I'll just bang on the tamborine? ;)

Perhaps you would consider banging the other tamborine player?? :dance:

First blog comment:

Kidnapping?

Remember, THEY were the ones who talked about spreading lies. Pot, kettle, eh?

I ACTUALLY play a violin. Perhaps we can start working on baby lullabies.

Hush little fundie, don't stray from the herd,

FJ's gunna snark on your crazy words....

Edited because I rhymed word with words. I swear I know better.

Hey, I am the other tamborine player!! :dance: I could lend you my cowbell....

I'm old I can't remember who is bi or gay. The only one I'm sure about is myself... :oops:

I'm old I can't remember who is bi or gay. The only one I'm sure about is myself... :oops:

I'm definitely straight. I laughed though when I read it. ;)

It's not the first time we've been accused of plotting to kidnap kids. I find it amusing that they keep going back to that idea; it seems like their fears about the consequences of offering fundie kids a different point of view comes out in a tangible, physical kind of fear. If their minds open up they might leave, so we're as good as kidnapping them! Not that I think that's the thought process but I wonder if they're afraid of things like that happening on a subconscious level.

Anyway I play a whole bunch of instruments! Can we work a harp into the band? Otherwise I get dibs on being keyboardist.

Hey, I am the other tamborine player!! :dance: I could lend you my cowbell....

Anything that doesn't involve too much rhythm is fine with me. :D

It could be from a comment I made about Hana Williams, that I wish I or someone could have taken her before her parents killed her.

I don't remember the exact statement, but the main point would be: I wish her asshole fundie parents had not killed her. I wish she had been adopted into a normal loving family.

Of course the fundies would probably rather she die than go to a loving but more secular home, considering that they have entire businesses dedicated to fighting CPS placement.

I forgot, I also have a cowbell. :)

We can always use more cowbell.

I can't hold a tune in a bucket so I volunteer as a back-up dancer. I'm thinking a swing-type dance to be named The Fundy Flounce. As an ex fundy I'm totally qualified to teach it.

Duh, I just realized that Suzanne McDaniel is another fake jew. (headsmack)

Yeah, and she is the one who accused us on her persecution when Lina first publicly shunned us. She commented something like that we are persecuting her, too when in reality no-one had said anything about her or her family. She was mentioned by name in one of the Costa Rica threads but that was it. But oh yes, she acted like there were thread after thread about her on Yuku.

Oh my...yes, she did get attention after her comment on Lina´s blog but I call that attention seeking. It must be hard to be jealous when someone else gets snarked.

Edit: she was mentioned and she mentioned are totally different things...

Archived