IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lina, your beliefs are stupid. You would be an idiot for believing these things, but you are doubly so for dedicating a blog to it. Thank you for taking teh crayzee off teh internetz. There is enough insanity out there already.

Now go make a festive fall dessert for Taliban Tony and pray that the baby is a little small, a little late.

So, the name of our band is "The Free Jingers", and it's heavy on the tambourines and cowbells, and we have a bunch of back-up singers, but no lead singer as of yet. Do we have any choreographers in the hive? Because I think we really need to have an official dance, and it needs to be called "The Flounce". :lol:

Thanks Lina, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

I had the idea Chavi might have tag-teamed with Skylar from Crazy Jewish Convert when Skylar called out Lina and told people to not read her blog, but I might be imagining things.

Chavi was given her get and she has started her new life in Denver. I follow her, I didn't realize anyone else here did! I really like her. :)

Hummm, What would be on the play list for our first album? We already picked instruments in another thread.

My suggestions...

Worst Day Since Yesterday, and Devils Dance Floor by Flogging Molly.

"Cry Me A River."

Wait wait wait wait.

Let me get this straight here.

She posts a bunch of bible quotes about family and children, a photo with a Hebrew baby name book in the background, and a "i hope Hashem has heard my request" comment and she's speculating on how people could think she MIGHT be pregnant. Especially getting all butthurt that a SNARKING forum who openly dislikes her because of her foolish and rash actions is speculating?

Lina because I know you read this:

You are a twit. A silly young thing and I hope that you someday GROW THE HELL UP. Stop dabbling in other people's religions, trying to convert under false pretenses and then getting butthurt when we don't welcome you with open arms.

"The Flounce" could involve a lot of thumb moves like how Elaine dances from Seinfeld. Some fake crying/wipe tears away moves, foot stomping etc...Yeah, I can see it coming together.Heavy on the thumbs,just sayin'... :dance:

Sola, that was perfect!!

You're welcome. :D

And Lina, if you are reading here, I am sincere in my wishes for your future. There is no snark there. I want you to be as happy as I have been over the 20 years that I have been married. I want your husband to be as wonderful as mine is. I do not, and the same goes for every other member here, want your marriage to fail. We are simply concerned that you, a naive and vulnerable young woman, do not know what you could have got yourself in for.

ETA that this is one of the comments on her post:

just like the first comment i do suspect the women on that forum have a little bit too much time on their hands to sit around gossiping... they seem to have rather unfulfilled lives.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First off, can I be the roadie? I know a lot about audio and can cart around our roadboxes, set up mics, run the mixer, etc. I can't dance, I can't sing, I can't play even a cowbell. Please?

Lina,

If you have this much time to read FJ, get your delicate kosher panties in a twist and flounce, you really haven't much to do in your homemakering. I guess lighting candles and planning festive fall treats gets old, eh?

That snark aside, when you come to your senses about TT and get sick of his controlling ways and perhaps realize that being a sincere Christian/Jew/Atheist/Flying Spaghetti Monster worshipper is better than being fake, then we actually would welcome you here.

And I am hoping that you do realize that TT is a very scary little man. And that you're Christian.

In fact, in honor of your true Christianity, I say, with all sincerity, get off the fucking cross, someone needs the wood.

Love,

Gizmola

P.S. I have never advocating kidnapping children as I hate the little beasts. I have, however, sent them an organic crib mattress out of concern. Yep, that's the kind of evil we here at FJ perpetuate. Bless your heart!! :)

Lina it is Free Jinger without the 's' at the end. I also don't think anyone has ever said words can't hurt. You should think of that when you go trying to lie your way into being an Orthodox Jew.

Or when she lies about feminism and spreads her misogynous ideas.

OK, I have to ask (because false accusations and flouncing little twits annoy me like the F-word annoys Lina). What the H is she going to do all day if she can't blog?

My snark is typically sprinkled throughout a day of work, school, or both, in between writing a 40-page-page and a policy paper and reading hundreds of pages a day while dealing with students and clients and colleagues. I am also a wife, but I'm not afraid my husband (who also works. and is also a FT student) will beat me if I don't wash his undies, so I suppose I don't have the same household pressures, but still. I also have a decently active social life.

It strikes me that I am not the one bored and unfulfilled, but I am afraid LOLLina might be without her precious blog... what else is there to do every day? Maybe with the baby on the way, a little more, but still ;)

She'll be back...

Sola, that was perfect!!

Absolutely awesome. I was really bothered about the "no, you call CPS on innocent people."-part in Suzanne's comment. CPS is not some kind of punishment.

We do have FJ:ers here who have experience of working with children in vulnerable positions. We do have social workers and teachers here. We definitely know when to call CPS or not.

I would contact CPS for "smaller" issues such as neglect. Not because I want to fuck with people. No, because I find neglect to be something serious. If I have the slightest bit suspicion that something isn't right, then I would contact CPS. I would rather see "innocent people" being investigated just to be sure that a child is not being badly treated.

Lina, you suck at life. I have been denounced, by name and in person, from a stage in front of 300+ people. Multiple times. You have had a handful of FJists mock you, mildly. I was slightly pissed off. You are sobbing dramatically into your hanky. How have you existed on this series of tubes so long?

What you do not get, is that mockery is an occupational hazard of blogging your entire life story complete with photos. If this disturbs you, you might want to, I dunno, set your shit permanently to private (that's *permanently*, look it up) or go super retro and write stuff down with a pen.

Or, stop whinging. Whatever.

Hey Lina this is my JOB, I get paid to sit on my dead ass and critique you and your lifestyle. Tanya, I do have too much time on my hands, but its winter and Habitat won't need my nail pounding skills until spring.

Do we have any choreographers in the hive? Because I think we really need to have an official dance, and it needs to be called "The Flounce". :lol:

Page 3 but I could always use an assistant!

Unfortunately, the evil of this group does not remain within their own forum. They can, and will, invade your privacy and post their words directly to your blog.

So posting a response to the comments section of a public blog is invasion of privacy now? Cry me a river.

You married a creep, Lina. Maybe you should stop watching us and start watching him – closely.

Taking over the ISB for a moment... Do you think that this latest rendition of "The Flounce" may have something to do with her conversion process? Perhaps a crafty rabbi did some googling or confronted her on Yeshua and believes it was because of the Free Jingers?

Excellent, Sola!

And yet another case of "how dare you publicly comment on things I have publicly posted to a public blog?!?"

Do these people not understand how blogs WORK? Do they think that their blogs are mysteriously invisible to people who don't agree with them?

I used to run an occult book review site. I still have folders full of emails that I got from angry people who didn't agree with me and/or my reviewers. It never occurred to me to accuse them of stalking, because I was running a PUBLIC REVIEW SITE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET HELLO, IS ANYONE HOME UP THERE?

Ahem.

Also, I have no musical ability, but I am a research and database whiz. I volunteer to do our bookings.

What!? You were giving out free readings? And here I was, too polite to ask. :whistle:

Me thinks Lina has protested too much. My assessment: pregnant!

What free readings? What did I miss?

She'll be back soon enough of course. She wilts without attention. Plus, she wouldn't want to deprive us all of the great pregnancy and childcare advice she has :/

Archived