IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Queen of the Hive Vagina, and lead backup singer I would just like to publicly state I am FAR too lazy to kidnap children.

We can always use more cowbell.

MORE COWBELL!

more_cowbell.jpg

I will be happy to play keyboards for The Free Jingers, or drums (I have a light up kit!), and I am a redhead.

Poor lil hothouse tulip is wilting from The Eyes of the Free Jingers. So not Yahsome!

Hana Williams breaks my heart; I wish I could adopt a dozen more from CPS.

As Queen of the Hive Vagina, and lead backup singer I would just like to publicly state I am FAR too lazy to kidnap children.

Well, of course, you have loyal workers to do menial tasks like that for you! :D

May I sing backup too? I know the backup parts to just about every song released by Mary Wells and every girl group. I'm especially good at the "Look here, girl" type songs the Shirelles and the Marvelettes did.

I don't understand why Lina puts everything onto her blog, and doesn't seem to understand that people of differing thought will see it. And yes, she's only 19, but there are 19 year olds far better grounded in reality than she is. Certainly, at 19 I knew that there were many world views among the population, and that mine was not the only right one. More importantly, that I was responsible for who I was, and was not defined by others.

I guess that I am jellus. But it would surely be nice to be 19, and able to pursue whatever interested me and have just a few housekeeping activities to work around.

Yeah, and she is the one who accused us on her persecution when Lina first publicly shunned us. She commented something like that we are persecuting her, too when in reality no-one had said anything about her or her family. She mentioned by name in one of the Costa Rica threads but that was it. But oh yes, she acted like there were thread after thread about her on Yuku.

Oh my...yes, she did get attention after her comment on Lina´s blog but I call that attention seeking. It must be hard to be jealous when someone else gets snarked.

I'm guessing that it was Suzanne on the phoney Jew thread. But Suzanne appears to use spellcheck. I need to go back and check the poor spelling and grammar to see it matches Lina's.

I guess that I am jellus. But it would surely be nice to be 19, and able to pursue whatever interested me and have just a few housekeeping activities to work around.

I know what you mean. Although I would not want to be married and I don't want children so it really wouldn't work out in my case. However, sometimes, when I'm running between school, work, studying and writing essays, I wish that I could pursue anything that intrigued me with almost all the time in the world.

Anybody looking for a permanent SAHD?

ETA: I'm 20 though, no longer 19.

Angri-La:

I will be happy to play keyboards for The Free Jingers, or drums (I have a light up kit!), and I am a redhead.

I read the above sentence and thought, "I wonder where a person would get a light up kilt?" :oops:

I have no discernable musical talent (though after enough booze, I can cut a rug like nobody's business), but I'd love to style the album cover (yes, it's going to be on vinyl). I'm thinking an 80's metal theme, where we're all sticking our tongues out Gene Simmons style and making the sign of the devil with our hands like Ronnie James Dio.

And because Lina has flounced yetr again, can we dedicate "Run To The Hills" by Iron Maiden to her?

I will kidnap all of your children. Ladybug needs a Quiverfull of siblings. Just PM me a recent photo and your address, or a link to your blog with addresses, photos, locales, etc., so it is easy for me. Thanks!

Suzanne McDaniel said...

Can't say I blame you.. they are a very intrusive bunch..

"Oh.. we just snark!"

no, you call CPS on innocent people, you invent in your minds that people's boyfriends are abusive (when they aren't) and call the woman's parents, I could go on and on.. Not only are they mean, I believe they are a bit mentally unstable. They have recently been talking about how it may be best to kidnap someone's child.

Yes, Suzanne, you brainiac, you! All 1,364 FJers are mentally unstable and we all just want your baybeez! :lol:

I know what you mean. Although I would not want to be married and I don't want children so it really wouldn't work out in my case. However, sometimes, when I'm running between school, work, studying and writing essays, I wish that I could pursue anything that intrigued me with almost all the time in the world.

Anybody looking for a permanent SAHD?

ETA: I'm 20 though, no longer 19.

I am,I am!!! My 12 year old keeps bugging me to adopt an older sister for her. As long as you come with a drivers license and are willing to do minimal cleaning, I'll take you! :dance:

Can one of you kidnap my son please?

But then it could become a Ransom of Red Chief situation and you'd have to take him back. :D

"a group of women". there you go, male freejingerites. you don't exist. :D

i do understand her somewhat. no one hopes for snarky comments when they post a blog. everyone hopes to receive compliments, find like-minded readers, be confirmed in their beliefs.

but then again, this is public and people disagree.

I feel deceived. FJ exists all cor Lina. Here I thought it had a much wider scope. I wouldn't have nothered to join had I known it was all about a willfully naive teenager.

But then it could become a Ransom of Red Chief situation and you'd have to take him back. :D

That is the unfortunate part

(for lurkers, I absolutely love and adore my son and would beat you to death if you kidnapped him. But I just think the whole idea was amusing and i could use some more time to myself...so if someone wants to kidnap him for a brief break it is negotiable. He is too big to keep in a cage or use a tub ( a tub!) as a playpen and he is taking up a whole room!)

"Happier news? Would that be the baby then? I don't blame her for taking time off, stress is particularly bad for you in very early pregnancy.

I also thought the Free Jingers sounded like a cute 60s girl band too :D. And I was reminded of this thread

What lies are we spreading? There are hypothesises, like that she might be pregnant, but I don't see anyone presenting as fact something that's known to be false.

The flounce is hardly surprising, considering there's also been the whole Kochava incident recently.

A lot of people seem to have this idea that the Internet lives in the computer on their desk and has a special magic spell on it so that only nice people can see inside it. I ran into the same thing at a blog dedicated to calling out abusive and dunderheaded horse owners. Like this:

BLOGGER: *posts entry showing clearly that horse is being used in a way that is going to break it down in a couple of years*

SNARK BLOG: Hey, look at this publicly available blog entry on this public site with all information set to "Public" that shows how this horse owner is going to have a lame, broken down horse in a couple of years.

BLOGGER: HOLY CRAP HOW DID YOU FIND THIS ENTRY WHO ARE YOU YOU ARE STALKING MEEEEEEEE.

Googling somebody's publicly available information that was published on sites that are known to be open to the public, by the way, is stalking. It's even funnier when the snark blog is comparing, oh, two ads put up simultaneously by the same person, one saying, "I'm poor and I can't feed my horses PLEEEZE SAVE THEM" and the other saying "I'm looking into getting into a new discipline, please let me know if you have XYZ breed to sell." Well golly gosh gee, you put them up in public and the public saw wut u did thar.

Lina: You put your blog up in a public venue. People ALL OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET can read what you post simply by Googling, oh, "Messianic blog young couple," if they are interested in learning how young married Messianics choose to present themselves IN PUBLIC. I cannot emphasize this enough: You are not writing a diary. You are putting posters on a wall in the PUBLIC square.

Please consult the Help function at your blog site to find out how to avoid showing the world that you are a very silly young girl.

hmm, did anyone else notice she removed Chavi (http://www.kvetchingeditor.com) from the linked blogs on her sidebar? I wonder if it's because Chavi and her husband are divorcing? :?

Also, I have no musical talent, so I call band manager. :D

I had the idea Chavi might have tag-teamed with Skylar from Crazy Jewish Convert when Skylar called out Lina and told people to not read her blog, but I might be imagining things.

Damn straight! I have an inbox full of reading requests which I do free of charge to FJer's. We are providing services here!(p.s. no more reading requests, I am backed up IRL)

What!? You were giving out free readings? And here I was, too polite to ask. :whistle:

Me thinks Lina has protested too much. My assessment: pregnant!

I've just left her this, I bet she wont allow it though:

No. FreeJinger (no 'S') was created to discuss, debate and yes, snark at the extremism in fundamentalist circles.

We have not, EVER, called CPS on innocent people. I do believe that one or two members might have contacted CPS after discovering alarming posts regarding child safety on a blog. I would expect any decent person to do the same. If the person was innocent, they have nothing to worry about. CPS do not, despite what propaganda is posted online, take children away from families unless the situation is dire and the child is in danger. Funding is limited and CPS is overstretched.

FJ have never, EVER, advocated, planned for or made arrangements to kidnap a child. End of. We may have discussed how a child would have been better off in a different family, or we may have expressed the desire to care for a child ourselves. This has come about through CONCERN over such a child.

FJ was not created solely to snark on Lina. Really, Lina isn't that important.

If you yourself Suzanne would like to be snarked upon by FJ, please be patient. There is a lot of stupidity within fundamentalist circles. However you can rest assured that if you advocate beating children we will get around to you eventually.

Lina, you can make your blog private if you wish. It doesn't have to be public, but you by making it public have to accept that your blog will be discussed. You may or may not like what we say, but while your blog is in the public domain, we maintain the right to discuss its content.

If you have comments enabled, then yes anyone, not just FJ can comment. This is nothing to do with invading privacy. If you don't like it, disable comments.

As an aside, I would like to congratulate you on your recent marriage and wish you, from the bottom of my heart and with absolute sincerity, best wishes for your future.

And in the meantime, please grow a pair. The world is not all fluffy kosher kittens.

Best wishes

Sola from FJ

Archived