IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, the evil of this group does not remain within their own forum. They can, and will, invade your privacy and post their words directly to your blog.

I don't understand. How did we put our words on her blog? If it was the comment section she can just delete and go on.

I'm guessing the talk about her being pregnant before marriage is getting to her. Though, really, it is odd to go for being all touching and lovey-dovey, to no touch for two whole weeks, and then a rushed totally not even pretend Jewish wedding. Me thinks the speculations might be true and she is pissed people figured it out.

While you are reading Lina, I'd like to take this opportunity to correct your grammar.

It's "I am thankful...for the life Hashem has blessed my husband and me with," not "I am thankful...for the life Hashem has blessed my husband and I with." Take the other person out of the sentence and say the sentence to yourself. Does it sound right to use "I" or "me" in the sentence? You will get it right every time.

I hope I made a difference today.

Unfortunately, the evil of this group does not remain within their own forum. They can, and will, invade your privacy and post their words directly to your blog.

I don't understand. How did we put our words on her blog? If it was the comment section she can just delete and go on.

I'm guessing the talk about her being pregnant before marriage is getting to her. Though, really, it is odd to go for being all touching and lovey-dovey, to no touch for two whole weeks, and then a rushed totally not even pretend Jewish wedding. Me thinks the speculations might be true and she is pissed people figured it out.

And wait. I haven't read through the whole other recent thread about her, but how did we invade her privacy? Discussing information that she has posted publicly on the internet is not an invasion of privacy, full stop. And yeah, nothing anyone posts on her blog can just be disappeared by her without anyone else ever seeing it, so....whatever, Lina. Weak.

Also I like that she called us The Free Jingers. Like a band. What t'would our debut album be called?

Also I like that she called us The Free Jingers. Like a band. What t'would our debut album be called?

Songs from the Hive 'gina :dance:

I'm calling percussionist, I shake a mean maraca.

Lina it is Free Jinger without the 's' at the end. I also don't think anyone has ever said words can't hurt. You should think of that when you go trying to lie your way into being an Orthodox Jew.

ETA: Can I play the triangle in our band?

Oh my. Lies...when does a comment of a public blog text blogger has him/herself write turn into a lie? When someone doesn´t agree with you totally? And if you have an open blog with possibility to comment and your email address available and then you go and say something controversial, you´d better be prepared to get contacted.

1. Close comments

2. Hide your email address or change it

3. Stop writing stupid blog posts about the subject you don´t understand correctly or aren´t willing to learn properly

OR

4. Make your blog private (again) - that will stop unwanted comments on your blog happening but people will always speak behind other people´s backs. It is called a life.

5. Don´t be a martyr. You willingly come here to read. Deal with your decisions. You could choose to ignore and stop reading but if you willingly come back again and again then it is up to you.

Hummm, What would be on the play list for our first album? We already picked instruments in another thread.

My suggestions...

Worst Day Since Yesterday, and Devils Dance Floor by Flogging Molly.

Lina it is Free Jinger without the 's' at the end. I also don't think anyone has ever said words can't hurt. You should think of that when you go trying to lie your way into being an Orthodox Jew.

ETA: Can I play the triangle in our band?

I'm tamborine player, costume designer and lead back up dancer! :dance:

I don't follow Lina,but I still want to be in the band.

Songs from the Hive 'gina

I'm calling percussionist, I shake a mean maraca.

Presenting... The Free Jingers!

:eusa-violin: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-stoner: :music-rockon: :banana-guitar: :music-guitarred::music-singing:

Damn, I have no musical talent -- but I would love to dress up as a rocker chick and be the groupie !

The truth can hit hard, especially when you are still trying so hard to ignore it.

Also, I would like to join The Free Jingers - I can play the didgeridoo.

Oh, that is such bs! Nobody here comments on her blog, and if they did she would not post it anyway. She CHOOSES to read here and then be insulted.

Translation: we are right about the pregnancy!

LOL.

How can we put things directly on her blog? She has to approve the comments. Also, why does she bother to read here if it makes her so upset?

I was not on the shotgun wedding bandwagon but this latest flounce is swaying me over. If she didn't get down and dirty before the "wedding" why would she care what we're saying? If it's ruining her reputation or something, why would she NAME us on her blog and send all her loyal minions here to see what we wrote? Honestly, TT strikes me as the type who would talk her into sex with a bunch of fancy "logic" and then turn around and blame her for their terrible sin. I would not be surprised if they got it on before the wedding.

well, at least she won't be spreading any more falsehoods about Judaism.

You know, for the next two months or however long she can keep her fool mouth shut.

Regardless, I'll take it. BARUCH HASHEM!

I could perhaps squeeezzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee out a drop of respect if she registered and came over to post.

She's pretty much lacking self control at this point and the only way she can save any kind of face is by a mega flounce.

Archived