IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

The costume with the pink triangle might be a bit more poignant:

6303989211_5d9c0fa605_z.jpg

(edited due to riffle)

Absolutely brilliant :)

(insert rock on emoticon that I cant find.)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's even closing up their Facebook profile. I noticed that in one bunch, she 'liked' Above Rubies and a few Jewish sites.

Oh, wait. Was I invading her privacy when I looked at a public Facebook profile?

thank you for the glorious images of The Flou-ounce. I humbly present:

The Flou-ounce

It's astounding, time is fleeting

Blogging publicly takes its toll

But listen closely, no longer

I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Flou-ounce

Thinking those moments when

The venom would hit me and the Free Jingers would be calling

Let's do the Flou-ounce again...

Let's do the Flou-ounce again!

It's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right

Flounce your skirt

You bring your knees in tight

But it's the logical questions that really drive you insane,

It's so dreamy, oh righteous, Jewish me

So you can't see me, no not at all

In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention

Well-secluded, I see all

With a bit of a mind flip

You're there in the time slip

And nothing can ever be the same

You're spaced out on Yah, like you're under sedation

Well I was blogging on the internets, just a-having a holy think

When a snake of website gave me an evil wink

They shook me up, they took me by surprise

They had big words and the devil's eyes.

They asked me questions and I felt a change

Time meant nothing, never would again

the 2nd to the last didn't need much rewriting!

I LOVE that! :lol: :clap: I will wear a long skirt and head covering and rap that out if I can get the kids to tape me tomorrow. I can't sing, but I can rap. :)

Guest Anonymous

We also need swishy skirts, because I always imagine flouncing involving turning on your heel and having your skirt swirl out as you indignantly flounce out of the room.

ETA:

I see Angri-la and I are on the same page here. :D

And the swishy skirts should also have circa 1956 crinolines under them.

It's probably good that Lina is off the web. What if someone found her blog and took her seriously? Egad. Please, dear, hide your light under a bushel. Use the time to reconsider your religious choices and sew your Love some modest shirts.

I didn't think she would make it this long. She does not have the conviction it takes to stand up for anything.

I'm loving the flounce. It could be the next craze.

It's probably good that Lina is off the web. What if someone found her blog and took her seriously? Egad. Please, dear, hide your light under a bushel. Use the time to reconsider your religious choices and sew your Love some modest shirts.

This, also I bet I could pull off the cowbell too! A few more, and we could reenact Meredith's wedding procession! That could be the intro to our first music video.

Would it be inappropriate to use this image as a send off for Lina and TT?

dr_frank-n-furterjb__oPt.jpg

I just had to repost this again, it's so fabulous!

Oh, and by the way, Lina, I'm really UNimpressed with your bitching and moaning and flouncing. Hell, I have a space alien cult that keeps a web page on me and a number of my friends that calls us all "religious bigots." The same outfit (not going to call it a "religion" or "church") plastered my neighborhood with flyers and picketed my house. And you know, because I made a habit of picketing the space-alien cult, I knew this came with the territory.

So, in short, quit your bitching or put your big girl panties on or something like that. I am NOT sympathetic. You post a public blog, you are asking for public criticism.

I haven't been to Lina's blog yet or read through this thread yet, but what I want to know is why all the good Lina-related stuff happens when I am busy (i.e. too busy to check FJ because I'm going to class and doing homework and participating in various activities, ahem Lina).

The Flou-ounce

I've got to keep control

Flounce your skirt

Well-secluded, I see all

the 2nd to the last didn't need much rewriting!

Oh my god, Angri-la. Oh my god. I am speechless (in the best possible way).

Also, TT's face pasted over Tim Curry's? I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES NOW :-x

And Suzanne McDaniel? Wants us to snark on her sooooooo bad. Too bad she is boring as hell. She's also homesteading in rural Costa Rica. Hey, Suzanne, if you're so into retro things like homesteading why do you spend so much time on the internet reading FJ?

And Suzanne McDaniel? Wants us to snark on her sooooooo bad. Too bad she is boring as hell. She's also homesteading in rural Costa Rica. Hey, Suzanne, if you're so into retro things like homesteading why do you spend so much time on the internet reading FJ?

I also got the feeling she was super jealous of the attention Lina was getting (and I honestly think Lina sort of enjoys it too). I went to her blog to see if there was anything snark-worthy there so we could make all her dreams come true. Yawn! Step up the crazy Susie, and we can take you on.

Oh my god, Angri-la. Oh my god. I am speechless (in the best possible way).

Also, TT's face pasted over Tim Curry's? I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES NOW :-x

Why thank you, dear pomology. High praise indeed.

BTW: for those who have not seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the photo of TT/Tim Curry and the parody, which is of a song called "Time Warp" are tied in together, both referencing it. If you are not familiar of the source material, it is most assuredly immodest (Susan Sarandon in her skivvies! Tim Curry in a corset!), but wonderful. It is best seen in a theater, however, if you've never been, sit in the back, and don't let them know you are a "virgin", unless you wish to be a display! I say this, as I know we have readers of all ages, and some may not know what the heck we are giggling about!

The Flou-ounce

I've got to keep control

Flounce your skirt

Well-secluded, I see all

I'm dancing around my living room!

Well, OK, I was -- now I'm typing.

And I feel compelled to ask: Meat Loaf? Again?

ETA -- for anyone who needs the tune:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8088648679

I've seen a lot of flounce blogs from fundies, and I just can't help but wonder if they have ANY idea how the tubes work.

Because, if they think FJ is bad (and we're mentally unstable and full of "venum") then... hoo boy.

Welcome to the internet, Lina.

While you are reading Lina, I'd like to take this opportunity to correct your grammar.

It's "I am thankful...for the life Hashem has blessed my husband and me with," not "I am thankful...for the life Hashem has blessed my husband and I with." Take the other person out of the sentence and say the sentence to yourself. Does it sound right to use "I" or "me" in the sentence? You will get it right every time.

I hope I made a difference today.

Well, you've made a difference in my life today :dance: That's a great way to remember the rule. Thank you Evil Free Jinger contributor!

I wasn't really interested in Lina until she began violently flouncing. Then, I started looking into her BS and came to strongly dislike her for her immaturity, her offensive misappropriation of Judaism and her incredible self-centeredness. She is bringing all this 'negative' attention upon herself. To echo TT, you reap what you sow. She sows stupidity and disrespect, she gets criticism and disrespect right back.

She is being a willfully ignorant martyr. She loves being 'persecuted'. It makes her feel righteous when she 'has' to close her blog to take a break from all the mean feminists who attack her for totally no reason at all. She chooses to read here and thus she chooses to be insulted.

The idea of someone as ignorant as Lina being a mother terrifies me. I so hope she isn't pregnant, and if she is I hope she grows up a LOT in the next 7 months.

Edited for spellcheck

Wow, I went to Suzanne's blog. You know, she who commented that we are mean and mentally unstable. First I didn't see much snark-worthy and thought it was interesting that she was helping "those in need in Costa Rica". She told her readers how they could help.

If you think you’ve seen immodest, come to Costa Rica! Seriously, modest clothing is a huge need here... Of course it is not only the clothes we are offering but Abba’s Word as well. Please help us in this.
:shock: What the fuck?

Part of the list:

*new women’s underwear (small/medium/large and extra large)

bras for the well-endowed (more coverage please. The women here wear shirts so low cut it’s shocking.. if you ship the full coverage type bras it would force them to cover a bit more breast to be honest)

That's a control freak to me, who wants to force people to dress the way she approves of. Mentally unstable to say the least.

Wow, I went to Suzanne's blog. You know, she who commented that we are mean and mentally unstable. First I didn't see much snark-worthy and thought it was interesting that she was helping "those in need in Costa Rica". She told her readers how they could help.

Part of the list:

That's a control freak to me, who wants to force people to dress the way she approves of. Mentally unstable to say the least.

Ha ha ha! I can imagine her on the streets of Costa Rica, flapping granny bras and screeching damnation at the bewildered inhabitants.

Hmmm, I just noticed that giveaway. It's one of the ones were you promote her blog on forums and twitter, etc.. Will she accept a plug here as an entry? Here goes:

LOLZ HELP THE POOR NATIVES COVER THEIR SHAME

I'm not Jewish, so I'm not sure what I'll do with the menorah. Ah, screw it, since when do you have to be Jewish to have a menorah?

Edited because I R not good at BBCode...

I think Susanne has found her persecution!

"our goals is to dress the town" that is so culturally insensitive, stupid, disrespectful and overall barf-worthy it's just toooo much to deal with.

Also, why do her kids have LOTR names? Isn't that witchcrafte !!!!11eleventy!!!! to the max?

Why does she make a big deal about sending cheap dollar store crap? That stuff is worthless and will break in no time. If you are going to give stuff in the name of God, at least give good stuff. Does God really want you to give out junk in his name?

Is it bad that this makes me want to send some really immodest clothing?

I'm not going to, but still...

Condescending, much?

She has such a disgusting colonialist attitude.

ETA: At least the hannukiah's she's giving away aren't Jesus-y. I know that Last year Lina had a hannukiah that said "Yeshua" on it :evil: Also, btw, Suzanne, since we know you read here, it's called a hannukiah when it has nine branches. Kthx for learning more about the religion you are appropriating.

Part of the list:

And we're the ones who are mentally unstable? :lol:

These women are incredibly hilarious.

Archived