IGNORED

Lina Jumps Ship Again

chemist1217

Awwww, they are trying to teach as they give,how nice. News Flash: The people are fine how they are. Leave them alone and get out of their country. Go start a fake Jew camp with Lina and her friends.

Maybe they should all sign up for Jules Dervaes' utopia in the jungle.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL... perfect. Is it wrong I actually have a huge crush on Richard O'Brien in that film? Then again, I also have a crush on Peter Bradrick...

From the Mensa Invitational, especially for Lina and TT:

Oyster, n.. A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.

FJ roadtrip to Costa Rica? Can you imagine the fundies when they see our great glimp(glamper +blimp) desending upon them? Of course we need to paint the glimp black with scarlett red FJ on the side...

I will donate whatever high heels I am done with and all my H&M clothes that no longer fit. Of course they are mostly shorter dresses and sleeveless low cut shirts.

I'll drag my daughter along, she loved Costa Rica and would go back in a heartbeat.

Can the Glimp make a detour to LAX, I'm sure the west Imperial Complex would be able to handle such a special craft....Do we have to get screened before we get on? I'd hate to have the TSA find my weapons of warped minds on me.

Oh and looking at those pictures! My boy was so little! This was the trip where he tried to get beer and told the wait staff he was old enough he was 'just a midget'

Oh and looking at those pictures! My boy was so little! This was the trip where he tried to get beer and told the wait staff he was old enough he was 'just a midget'

Treemom, you have to be our tour guide. I wanna do the rainforest and eat that turtle bread for sure. Your pics are making me want to go to the rainforest again.

Treemom, you have to be our tour guide. I wanna do the rainforest and eat that turtle bread for sure. Your pics are making me want to go to the rainforest again.

Arenal was my favorite part.

I would kill to go, especially with cool people. My sister went with a group of her friends and it was amazing. They were almost kidnapped, but besides that I mean.

The kid said one of the best parts of her visit in Costa Rica was walking the 50 foot high walkway through the rain forest. Spiders and bugs, and butterflies and parrots. Oh yeah, she thought Costa Rica had the best beer too.

We were in Costa Rica in July one year and we had to wear jackets in the higher elevtations. And even where it was hot it was 10 degrees cooler than Memphis.

Not really commenting for any reason other than to say that surprised both of us!

I'm surprised too, guess I shouldn't be, I know in Colombia at higher elevations it's chilly. Was it as humid as Memphis? I'm guessing the ocean breezes might help make it a little cooler than Memphis, which is darn hot in the summer.

FJ roadtrip to Costa Rica? Can you imagine the fundies when they see our great glimp(glamper +blimp) desending upon them? Of course we need to paint the glimp black with scarlett red FJ on the side...

I will donate whatever high heels I am done with and all my H&M clothes that no longer fit. Of course they are mostly shorter dresses and sleeveless low cut shirts.

I'd love to. I'm going to Honduras in June, low budget trip. I don't need expensive tourist places to stay. And having travelled in a car between Bogota and Medellin, Colombia nothing scares me. I will bring the first aid supplies.

I would love to go back again! But I really want to go back to Arenal as part of the trip...pretty please?

Only if we can do white water rafting as part of the visit. I googled it, looks fantastic.

Is it possible to skydive from the glimp? I'm thinking of the terror some FJ paratroopers would cause on bloggers everywhere.

Archived