IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

20 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

A good friend in high school was the 8th out of 9 siblings, all red haired with a different shade of red. Both parents had red hair. I thought it was great.

This is funny. My friend from HS was the 5th of 9 kids and all the sibs I had ever met had red hair. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

This is funny. My friend from HS was the 5th of 9 kids and all the sibs I had ever met had red hair. 

It’s funny because it’s recessive. But when you have two parents with red hair, you will probably have mostly redheads. Like every couple I’ve known where both parents had red hair had all their kids with red hair. When you have only two kids, it doesn’t seem that substantial. But if two parents with red hair have a ton of kids, it’s amazing to see how strong that recessive gene is when they both have it. 

• Upvote 4

My mom was a brunette and my dad was the redhead. They got 4 redheads, because my mom had redheaded ancestors. My sister and I married guys with brown shades of hair. We got 5 redheads. I'm quite fond of our recessive genes. 😊👩🏻‍🦰🧑🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻‍🦰👨🏻‍🦰

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Two of my best friends in high school had red hair; one was bright red (both parents and two brothers all red hair), one was a beautiful rich auburn (mom had black hair but was divorced and I never saw dad).  The one with auburn hair had the most beautiful skin, the other one had freckles; I am still in touch with the one with freckles but lost contact with the other one.

• Upvote 1

Pecan’s sister Sarah is engaged. She’s in her 30s so she’s an older fundie bride. 

1B57E814-CD4B-4C41-A055-206D0A4B732A.jpeg

• Thank You 14

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Pecan’s sister Sarah is engaged. She’s in her 30s so she’s an older fundie bride. 

Wow...she looks so much like Priscilla. Weird.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 18

18 minutes ago, Sk8ter said:

Wow...she looks so much like Priscilla. Weird.

Yes, his sisters Rebecca, Lydia, and Sarah are all blonde and look like pecan. Although Rebecca has now passed away. The only sister that doesn’t really look like pecan is Rachelle. 

• Upvote 5

She's 33. She will be 34 in October. She's 10 months younger than Jana.  I wonder what Jana thinks when long single fundies, that are around her age, get married.

• Upvote 4

The Knot has their wedding on the 23rd March,

His name is Brandon Richardwebster

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sarah could be Priscilla’s sister. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Sarah could be Priscilla’s sister. 

I mean technically the is. Lol. Sister in law 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

The Knot has their wedding on the 23rd March,

His name is Brandon Richardwebster

That makes me wonder if his middle name is Richard and his last name is Webster. Or maybe he has two last names and didn’t us a hyphen. Because I’ve literally never heard the last name Richardwebster. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That makes me wonder if his middle name is Richard and his last name is Webster. Or maybe he has two last names and didn’t us a hyphen. Because I’ve literally never heard the last name Richardwebster. 

If you google his name he comes up, thats definetely his surname. He seems like a really smart guy.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, llucie said:

If you google his name he comes up, thats definetely his surname. He seems like a really smart guy.

Such a long last name! Sarah went from a relatively short and easy to spell last name to a long one. 

• Upvote 3

On 2/28/2024 at 7:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s funny because it’s recessive. But when you have two parents with red hair, you will probably have mostly redheads. Like every couple I’ve known where both parents had red hair had all their kids with red hair. When you have only two kids, it doesn’t seem that substantial. But if two parents with red hair have a ton of kids, it’s amazing to see how strong that recessive gene is when they both have it. 

Neither of my parents are redheads but 4 of us 5 kids are redheads. My father's parents had redheads on each side and my mother's father had redheads on his side. No redheaded grandchildren. My hair is still red despite being over 70. My siblings now have white hair.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

17 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

She's 33. She will be 34 in October. She's 10 months younger than Jana.  I wonder what Jana thinks when long single fundies, that are around her age, get married.

Maybe Jana sips her glass of wine, enjoying the quiet of her little house,  smiling ironically while sending a "congratulations" message to Sarah.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow look at his hair. At least Sarah will have a husband that can provide for a family. 

He looks light blonde in his engagement picture. But he had a darker colour in college. Do you think he is dying his hair?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Maybe Jana sips her glass of wine, enjoying the quiet of her little house,  smiling ironically while sending a "congratulations" message to Sarah.

He looks light blonde in his engagement picture. But he had a darker colour in college. Do you think he is dying his hair?

No, I think his hair was dirty when it was longer 😬😂

• Haha 3

My husband's cousin and his wife both went to Bethel University in St. Paul. They were Christian missionaries that went to South America. The school had a very hipster christian vibe when they were they (2005-2009ish).  We aren't close to them, but did go to their wedding and met several of their friends who were all attending the university then. Everyone we met seemed educated and well spoken.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

There's a tik tok poster who has been doing a series on the Wallers.  She claims that Pris was set up in this relationship by her dad and David in the same way her older sister Esther was set up with John.  I thought I remembered that she pined after him for a long time and her family knew about it.   Am I remembering their courtship story incorrectly? 

I went back to their courtship story.  She did notice him and pray about his and "shared her heart struggles" with her parents for quite a while before David expressed an interest. 

• Upvote 3

That doesn't surprise me. Pa Keller's a douchebag of the highest order. He arranged Esther's marriage so it wouldn't surprise me if he arranged other's. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

I think there is some subtext in Pris' story of their relationship that makes it seem like she convinced herself she'd already been interested in David, not just that she noticed he existed once. Then she says she didn't feel any emotion while praying for David after her dad brought his interest up. Finally, she compares entering into courtship to Jesus crying out for God to take the cup of death from him. 

Then on the other side, David mentions seeing Pris and thinking she was attractive/kind. But he doesn't want to get married, so years pass. Even after saying she was the only one he would want to marry, he considered waiting three more years to see if she was still single. 

Both of them just kind of made it sound like this was the assignment they were chosen for and they accepted it. I do think David legitimately had some fears about planning a future because he'd seen his brother die so unexpectedly. 

So, David called her dad and asked if he could court her and then her dad told her God was telling David to court her. In that sense, sure it was arranged. But it wasn't like Esther and John.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 8

She also wrote that when her dad called she wanted it to be David.  So, who knows.  They like to rewrite history so anything is possible. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1