IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

So it is a bunch of boys for the Bates family this year.... What is the boy/girl ratio in the Bates family? 

17 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

So it is a bunch of boys for the Bates family this year.... What is the boy/girl ratio in the Bates family? 

Far too many girl servants and not enough males.

• Upvote 9

23 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

They have 7 grandsons + 2 on the way and 17 grandaughters +1 on the way.

So 18 - 9 exactly double number of girls than boys.

Edited by llucie
corrections
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Oh, I didn't realize there where THAT many girls!! And I thought both Zach and Trace where having boys.... there are just FAAAAR TOO MANY of them!!! 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

Oh, I didn't realize there where THAT many girls!! And I thought both Zach and Trace where having boys.... there are just FAAAAR TOO MANY of them!!! 

Yes, it’s really bad. The Duggars have evened out with their 15 boys and 15 girls. I’m hoping a streak of boys in the Bates family will help to even things out. Both families treat daughters horribly. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

Here’s a screenshot shared from Rachel Busenitz’s church video about VBS. She is very clearly pregnant.

IMG_0699.png

IMG_0700.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Matthias and Michelle Wissmann are expecting baby number three.

https://imgur.com/a/v9aepKZ

Yeah we knew from the bachelorette party pics that both Michelle and Rachel are currently pregnant. Sometimes the bumps are just so obvious it’s kind of hard not to know. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Here’s a screenshot shared from Rachel Busenitz’s church video about VBS. She is very clearly pregnant.

IMG_0699.png

IMG_0700.png

She posted on her ig story last month that she’s due in September. We talked about it on the previous thread. Michelle is due this month. I don’t think she’s had the baby yet.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4

Dorothy Morton Sanders had Dietrich Lee on June 22. He was born 3 years and 4 days after the twins.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Dorothy Morton Sanders had Dietrich Lee on June 22. He was born 3 years and 4 days after the twins.

6 boys and one girl. Brielle is dramatically outnumbered. 

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

6 boys and one girl. Brielle is dramatically outnumbered. 

A lot of the Mortons have more boys than girls. Which is probably good. Including the original family with 8 boys and 4 girls.

Mike 6b 2g

Cleve 5b 1g

Wes 5b 2g

Darth 6b 1g

Of course the other families that are girl heavy (Sam and Andrew) help to even even things out overall. But I believe they still have more grandsons than granddaughters. I believe it’s 31 boys and 21 girls now.

• Upvote 6

I wonder how many Dorothy will end up having. Her fertility is lasting a while, but her time between babies is pretty long. 

BTW, any one know if any other Mortons are expecting? 

11 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder how many Dorothy will end up having. Her fertility is lasting a while, but her time between babies is pretty long. 

BTW, any one know if any other Mortons are expecting? 

No one has announced. Although it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Kennedy was the next to announce. 

• Upvote 6

The Morton’s could end up with almost 100 grandchildren. Yet one of their daughters only has one child who is 7. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

The Morton’s could end up with almost 100 grandchildren. Yet one of their daughters only has one child who is 7. 

Yeah I think there are a few children that may only have 0-2 more kids and that’s it. Those are Wes, Mike, Katie, Martha, and Cleve. 

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No one has announced. Although it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Kennedy was the next to announce. 

Honestly, Alyssa could be preggo right now

• Upvote 4

Just curious, but has anyone heard anything from Tori (Bates) and Bobby Smith? Cambree is almost a year, so I would have expected an announcement by now. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Just curious, but has anyone heard anything from Tori (Bates) and Bobby Smith? Cambree is almost a year, so I would have expected an announcement by now. 

I hope there’s a gap now that they have 4 very young kids. I have no idea where these people find the time or energy to create more. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic