IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

5 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Jessica Seewald Coates is expecting her first in march

So the Seewalds have two daughters and one daughter in law pregnant at the same time (assuming that Jessa didn't like, have a pillow under her dress in those recent photos). 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

So the Seewalds have two daughters and one daughter in law pregnant at the same time (assuming that Jessa didn't like, have a pillow under her dress in those recent photos). 

Who else is pregnant, and when is she due? I think I missed that one! 

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Who else is pregnant, and when is she due? I think I missed that one! 

Michelle is pregnant and due in the fall. Jessa hasn’t announced but she was seen with a bump. And now someone has reported Jessica is pregnant. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Michelle is pregnant and due in the fall. Jessa hasn’t announced but she was seen with a bump. And now someone has reported Jessica is pregnant. 

Yes, knew about Jessa and Jessica. I figured the missing piece was Michelle, she was overdue for an announcement. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

Yes, knew about Jessa and Jessica. I figured the missing piece was Michelle, she was overdue for an announcement. 

She announced back in April but hasn't posted anything about her pregnancy since then. If she's still pregnant, then she's due in October.

• Upvote 5

James Staddon’s wife Juliana is looking pregnant in a recent pic. Did they announce? Or am I mixing them up with someone else? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

James Staddon’s wife Juliana is looking pregnant in a recent pic. Did they announce? Or am I mixing them up with someone else? 

Kendalyn Staddon had announced and is due soon. Dont think Julianna had announced 

Edited by RebeccaRay
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Kendalyn Staddon had announced and is due soon. Dint thunk Julianna had announced 

Maybe that’s what I was thinking of. 

Tomorrow is their first anniversary and it’s super common for these fundies to have a pregnant wife at the first anniversary. 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, JMO said:

Erin Bates Paine announced her son's name will be William Gage.

did she say what they will call him? i just cant watch her vid. dont make me. 

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

did she say what they will call him? i just cant watch her vid. dont make me. 

She said she regrets calling Carson something other than Charles. So she plans on calling him William. But I don’t believe it since all her girls have nicknames. I think it will be Will/Wills/Willie/Liam. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Camille Krahn published family photo on FB... There's a lot new babies....

It seems that Naomi Satchwill had a daughter after Andrew.. so she has 8 children 

Amos and Rebekah had another daughter.... so now, they have 10 children

Isaac and Aimee had two more sons.... now, they have 6 children

Hosanna Bladine and Nathan had one more son after Ruth and a little boy.... they have 3 children before 4th anniversary

Silas and Karen have 3 children...

I don't have any names or birthday, so if someone is more informed?

According new pics on website, Seppi family had grown too... Regina Seppi Goehring had another boy... and Cassie Zimmerman Seppi too, a little boy. I am curious about the name because it seems that she named their elders Steadfast and Increase!!!!!!

Melody and Peter have at  least 5 children now

In Klein family, Jebi and Abi (Klein) Koilpillai had another daughter in august, named Kiersten Joy

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

Farmschool mama (can’t even remember her name anymore) had a girl June 25th named Frances Lee and called Frankie. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

That's Clara Nollkamper, right? so #14?

Oh yeah, that’s her name. That’s number 14. The last three have been girls now. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Farmschool mama (can’t even remember her name anymore) had a girl June 25th named Frances Lee and called Frankie. 

That's like 18 months since #13. She's slowing down🙄

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

That's like 18 months since #13. She's slowing down🙄

Finally. I wonder if it bothers her that it takes her longer to get pregnant now. 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Finally. I wonder if it bothers her that it takes her longer to get pregnant now. 

Oh, probably. But only in Fundieland is 18 months between babies 13 and 14 considered "slowing down."

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 8

To be "fair", the time between Clara's 2nd and her 3rd was 25.7 months, between 4th and 5th was 21.8 months, and between 8th and 9th was 20.4 months. so, she may not be slowing and this just a fluke or a result of having 4 babies each only a year and some change apart from each other. Her next could easily be another 11 months after the last.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

She'll end up with 18-20 kids. I bet she's gunning for a nice round 20.

How old is she? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic