IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

Continuing on from

Updating the lists was a bit of a rush job, please let me know if you notice any mistakes!

Lists last updated 22 May 2023

Pregnant

image.png.0d8e794bbbffa1a062ff4cfe7b4ebeeb.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d2d5b11b0e6c1be2cea0fb6b458bbd79.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

I think Maddie Brush is listed under Recently Gave Birth as Sarah Brush

• Thank You 1

Lauren Wikstrom is having boy.

Grace Hackel Wilson is due in the fall. 

Kristen Young is naming her son Maverick.

Michelle Seewald Barger is due in Oct.

Jaryn Thomas she married Valiant. Having second son in Aug.

Aaron and Laura Baker are expecting their 8th baby in Oct. They go to the family conferences and stuff every year.

Stephan and Arianna Beasley are excepting their first a girl in aug

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

C

Spoiler

ontinuing on from

Updating the lists was a bit of a rush job, please let me know if you notice any mistakes!

Lists last updated 22 May 2023

Pregnant

image.png.0d8e794bbbffa1a062ff4cfe7b4ebeeb.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d2d5b11b0e6c1be2cea0fb6b458bbd79.png

Sarah Shearer is pregnant again? Her baby is like 6 months ffs!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

No it just looks like the forgot to update hers. Baby's name is Issac. He was born 32 weeks ago. Not sure what date that is cuz apparently Instagram isn't telling you dates anymore

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Thank god she isn't pregnant.  She's an awful human being. 

• I Agree 4

Kimberly Mueller Palazzolo had a baby girl but she didn’t post a name. Just a picture. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Aaron and Laura Baker are expecting their 8th baby in Oct. They go to the family conferences and stuff every year.

Wow, those are names I haven't heard in a long time. Do you have any more information about them? I did a quick search but those are common names. I didn't know them personally, but I believe my friend was in their wedding party so I lowkey snark watched them way back when, but lost track somewhere along the way.

7 hours ago, Sister Mozz said:

Wow, those are names I haven't heard in a long time. Do you have any more information about them? I did a quick search but those are common names. I didn't know them personally, but I believe my friend was in their wedding party so I lowkey snark watched them way back when, but lost track somewhere along the way.

Depends on the i for you're looking for. I have their kids info

4 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Depends on the i for you're looking for. I have their kids info

I'd love to know kids names and ages if you have them, just because I'm nosy and like knowing stuff like that. Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Sister Mozz said:

I'd love to know kids names and ages if you have them, just because I'm nosy and like knowing stuff like that. Thanks!

There's Jonathon William he was born Feb 8 2008 followed by Josiah Allen born Jan 7 2009. 3rd is James Peyton born Nov 25 2010. Then the girls follow with Mary Ann born April 5 2013, Martha Jean Aug 5 2017.
They had a miscarriage in between Martha and the next baby which is Matthew Aaron who was born May 1 2018. And then they had Silas Lee Nov 30 2021 and then obviously the next baby that's due in October. 

The dad Aaron his brother Jason is married to Sarah Carpenter and they moved to Alaska recently a few years ago. They have 13 kids. Last was born Dec of 2021 and she's late to have another baby. She was having then constantly pretty much every year like Clara. I have their info too

• Thank You 2

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kimberly Mueller Palazzolo had a baby girl but she didn’t post a name. Just a picture. 

The Mueller family blog hasn’t updated since 2021 I think. Probably 5-6 more kids born since. They are MACHINES!

13 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

The Mueller family blog hasn’t updated since 2021 I think. Probably 5-6 more kids born since. They are MACHINES!

Kim’s are sort of spaced. She doesn’t have any even close to Irish twins. Which is good. 

• I Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

So far the only one to have another baby other than Kim is Julie. She has a baby on her fb that isn't known

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

So far the only one to have another baby other than Kim is Julie. She has a baby on her fb that isn't known

Thank goodness! As I don’t have social media (or don’t use the one I do have) I don’t keep up with any of the fundies unless stuff is posted here aside from the Mueller family blog. I am sure there are other large families breeding the next generation at lightning speed, but they are the only ones I personally read. The jump in numbers each year was mind boggling. Even with Kim “spacing” and Valerie taking a few years to really get going (until she had the twins)

15 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

When did she have that baby approx?

In 2022 for sure. It's their fb cover photo. It's from Jan. Baby maybe looks 6 months

• Thank You 1

Bethany Burnnet had her son Josiah Thomas Burnett May 20th. Sadie Huff had Haven Belle also May 20th.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

In the Forsyths latest vlog JimBob confirms baby Gunner is the 30th Duggar grandkid and with him he has 15 granddaughters and 15 grandsons (not counting Nora since he says she will be the tie breaker). This confirms Kendra and Joseph did had a 4th kid and it was a boy and there is also another grandson born this year, since there was an amazon baby registry for a boy for Lauren and Josiah its probably theirs.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 6

6 minutes ago, llucie said:

In the Forsyths latest vlog JimBob confirms baby Gunner is the 30th Duggar grandkid and with him he has 15 granddaughters and 15 grandsons (not counting Nora since he says she will be the tie breaker). This confirms Kendra and Joseph did had a 4th kid and it was a boy and there is also another grandson born this year, since there was an amazon baby registry for a boy for Lauren and Josiah its probably theirs.

Too bad the Bates grandchildren aren’t as evenly gendered as the Duggars. I feel bad there are so many bates girls since the family seems to treat boys very differently than girls. 

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Does this mean Joken's secret baby #4 was a boy or a girl?

Boy.

• Upvote 7

According to Tom and Melissa Kendall's mailing list, Christiana (now Frederick) and her husband have just had their third child. Their first was born in early 2020.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic