IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

We don't talk about her much on here but I think she's been mentioned in the past a couple times. Virginia Keckler Shedd is pregnant with her fourth, a girl, due at the end of the year 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 6/27/2023 at 12:27 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope there’s a gap now that they have 4 very young kids. I have no idea where these people find the time or energy to create more. 

Only the man needs the energy to create another, the woman has to lie there and tolerate it no matter how tired she is, and he will have the energy to want sex because he’s not done any of the caring for small children.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 5

Brooklyn Collingsworth gave birth to Benson William today. 

Name is not my taste, but light years better than Wellington!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

They never seem to call him Wellington. They always seem to call him Wells. I’m sure they soon realized Wellington is a huge name for a baby. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They never seem to call him Wellington. They always seem to call him Wells. I’m sure they soon realized Wellington is a huge name for a baby. 

Wells reminds me of the Baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, though...just kidding, I've been to Wells, actually, and it's a lovely place.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There’s got to be at least one other Gilbert & Sullivan lover out there who’s hearing “My name is John Wellington Wells/I’m a dealer in magic and spells. . .”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 3

Full admission: I’m 100%sure if I named a kid Wellington, my entire extended family (led by my dad) would nickname him Beef immediately after birth. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 29
  • I Agree 2

On 6/26/2023 at 9:06 PM, anjulibai said:

Just curious, but has anyone heard anything from Tori (Bates) and Bobby Smith? Cambree is almost a year, so I would have expected an announcement by now. 

Tori doesn't announce until she has too, now that the show is over. She didn't announce Cambree until she was 6 months pregnant and she announced right before Lawson's wedding because the bump would be obvious. 

Kelly has a recent photo of her buried in a reel and she looked like she could be pregnant or it could just be the fit of the dress and the fact that she's had 4 babies in the last 4.5 years. With Tori it is hard to tell. 

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Tori doesn't announce until she has too, now that the show is over. She didn't announce Cambree until she was 6 months pregnant and she announced right before Lawson's wedding because the bump would be obvious. 

Kelly has a recent photo of her buried in a reel and she looked like she could be pregnant or it could just be the fit of the dress and the fact that she's had 4 babies in the last 4.5 years. With Tori it is hard to tell. 

She's nowhere near late yet. If she has the exact same spacing again, she'll be announcing this month with an October due date. I'm hoping that they'll finally slow down now that they have four kids, but I'll be shocked if she doesn't have a baby just year.

• Upvote 3

Alyssa Morton posted a reel this weekend where she panned her camera around a family gathering and it sure looks to me like Lise is pregnant. Is this old news? 

• Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Alyssa Morton posted a reel this weekend where she panned her camera around a family gathering and it sure looks to me like Lise is pregnant. Is this old news? 

Since Lise had a baby last year and she’s on the older side (41), I don’t think we were predicting a baby this year. But who knows. She could just have some extra weight in the middle from having 6 kids. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since Lise had a baby last year and she’s on the older side (41), I don’t think we were predicting a baby this year. But who knows. She could just have some extra weight in the middle from having 6 kids. 

I watched it 6 times. Its possible it's a mommy tummy but it looked more like a 4-5 month belly to me. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

My youngest is 7 in a month, and I still look like I have a 4-5 month belly. And I've only had 2. Lise's youngest is 11 months, so if she were pregnant again this would be the fastest she'd got pregnant since between Liam and Kendall.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

My weight sort of shifted after having kids. I wasn’t really an apple before having kids. My fat was spread out more. But after having kids, my fat decided to focus a little more up top. Especially in my middle. It’s weird how your body changes just because you were pregnant in the past.

• Upvote 3

Kaylee Rodrigues Hill gave birth 8 weeks early. Gideon Daniel was born on July 5th (also Kaylee’s birthday)

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

19 hours ago, anjulibai said:

My youngest is 7 in a month, and I still look like I have a 4-5 month belly. And I've only had 2. Lise's youngest is 11 months, so if she were pregnant again this would be the fastest she'd got pregnant since between Liam and Kendall.

Believe me same. I looked slightly pregnant before I had my kids, and the mommy pouch has stuck. If it wasn't a Morton, I wouldn't even guess but they are such diehard believers in their Generational Cause and in their world 41 means there is limited time to fill the quiver.

I've heard that early and mid 40s, you can become more fertile briefly. Your body intentionally trying to reproduce before peri-menopause sets in. I think she'd not be the only fundie to have closer in age kids further along especially as her oldest is finally old enough to be a Buddy. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I've heard that early and mid 40s, you can become more fertile briefly.

Purely anecdotal thing I noticed when reading mammograms: just prior to menopause the breast tissue often gets more dense then settles down again post menopause -  I feel like it's the ovaries having a last go before menopause. I have no data to back this up but it might account for the brief period of increased fertility

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, browngrl said:

I feel like it's the ovaries having a last go before menopause. I have no data to back this up but it might account for the brief period of increased fertility

Going out of business sale!

• Haha 15

On 7/1/2023 at 8:24 PM, CanadianMamam said:

Tori was avoiding everyone's camera at the farm for 4th of July (Lawson even had a story where she was holding Cambree but her face and body were out of frame), which is usually a clue she is pregnant. She fucked out of frame a lot before she announced with Cambree. She was active in everyone's videos at ILY Day, so I figured she wasn't pregnant. I think she is now. 

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Tori was avoiding everyone's camera at the farm for 4th of July (Lawson even had a story where she was holding Cambree but her face and body were out of frame), which is usually a clue she is pregnant. She fucked out of frame a lot before she announced with Cambree. She was active in everyone's videos at ILY Day, so I figured she wasn't pregnant. I think she is now. 

I messed with my autocorrect so many times that it now turns duck to f*CK. Oops. She ducked out of the frame. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I messed with my autocorrect so many times that it now turns duck to f*CK. Oops. She ducked out of the frame. 

TBH it still worked perfectly... I was like "oh, that's a little salty, but okay 👍🏻".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

On 7/4/2023 at 3:07 PM, lexiloumarie said:

I watched it 6 times. Its possible it's a mommy tummy but it looked more like a 4-5 month belly to me. 

I am zero percent confident you can tell the difference in all cases as there is a huge range of body types out there.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic