IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her name is Dorothy but they always called her Darth. I bet it’s a nickname from childhood. 

I imagine it derived from one of the little brothers trying to say Dorothy. 

• Upvote 1

Katelin Day (Nathan Day's wife and Katrina Britton's sister) is expecting her 6th child, a daughter, due october 2023. https://www.daysinukraine.com/

They are parents of Melissa, Lydia, Brianna, Jonathan and Eric

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac

Nate and Laura Paine are expecting their 5th. Not sure on due but Fundieinfoplace on tumblr shared a picture and she looks due soon

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I'm out of the loop so I suspect this is old news but Dorothy Morton had Dietrich Lee Sanders on June 22. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Nate and Laura Paine are expecting their 5th. Not sure on due but Fundieinfoplace on tumblr shared a picture and she looks due soon

Speaking of Nate and Laura, they may have had twins. Here's the established timeline we have:

Married 2-10-18

1. Isaiah (late Nov/early Dec 2018)

2. Henry (Oct 2020?)

3. Hope (2021?)

4. Girl (2-12-22)

5. Unborn (est. July-Aug birthdate)

The current timeline doesn't make a lot of sense. The birthdates of Isaiah and #4 have been largely established. The problem is with Henry and Hope. Assuming that Oct 2020 for Henry is correct and Laura got pregnant again immediately, that would put Hope's birthday in mid-summer 2021. The conception date for #4 has to be late May/early June 2021 for a mid-Feb birthdate. Things aren't adding up here. 

Now for the twin theory. Someone named Alexis left the following comment on the Bates wiki: "Hey you forgot to put Jeremiah and Hope's birthdays. You know they're twins right?" Judging by the language she uses, the fangirly comments she leaves, as well as the fact she appeared to use her full name as her username, I suspect she is a young fundie who knows the Paines irl. In addition, Henry and Hope have matchy names common with twins, and there's no obvious overall name theme going on with Nate's kids. They are also very close in age and about the same height. While there is no solid evidence here, twins would make the current known timeline work. 

Of course Occam's Razor says that the Oct 2020 date is wrong. A late 2019/early 2020 birthdate for Henry, with an a early 2021 date for Hope makes the timeline work. But fundieinfoplace doesn't seem to make up dates like the Duggar and Bates wikis do, so I am inclined to believe there is some evidence for the Oct 2020 date. Twins perfectly explains this weird discrepancy in the timeline. 

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

, Henry and Hope have matchy names common with twins, and there's no obvious overall name theme going on with Nate's kids. 

But Bates wiki has no boy named Henry, he is named Jeremiah Lucas instead. 

Or are you saying there is an extra kid Henry and they are currently expecting their #6 instead of their #5?

Edited by llucie
clarify
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, llucie said:

But Bates wiki has no boy named Henry, he is named Jeremiah Lucas instead. 

Or are you saying there is an extra kid Henry and they are currently expecting their #6 instead of their #5?

No, Henry is Jeremiah. Fundieinfoplace has the second son as Henry. And like I said before, I am much more inclined to believe that page over the wiki. The Bates wiki is notoriously unreliable. People seem to just make stuff up to fill in gaps. For example, the Keyes page has a ton of misinformation despite the correct names and dates being known by the snark community. 

• Upvote 1

KennaDee Nelson Haddock from Not Enough Nelsons (Utah family vloggers channel, family with 16 kids 7 bio and 9 adopted) is pregnant.  Husband Chase is currently on a break I think between college and med school.  

Her sister Kass got pregnant last year but lost the baby and is again struggling to conceive.  

Edited by clueliss
26 =/= 16
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, clueliss said:

KennaDee Nelson Haddock from Not Enough Nelsons (Utah family vloggers channel, family with 26 kids 7 bio and 9 adopted) is pregnant.  Husband Chase is currently on a break I think between college and med school.  

Her sister Kass got pregnant last year but lost the baby and is again struggling to conceive.  

16 kids for anyone following*

I hate that I follow this family 😂 and while I think Kass is pretty unbearable, I’m sure this is a difficult time for her. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Still no new duggar grandchild on the way? How strange, I was sure we'd never go without at least one Duggar being pregnant for decades to come. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

Still no new duggar grandchild on the way? How strange, I was sure we'd never go without at least one Duggar being pregnant for decades to come. 

Now that some of them keep babies secret, I think it’s pretty likely someone is pregnant but hasn’t announced. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

I am surprised Jer and Hannah haven’t announced baby #2. They seem as if they’d be all in with birthing for Jesus. Do the Wissmans have longer spacing? I’m sure it won’t be long before Brynley has a badly-spelled brother or sister on the way. 

Of the others, Jessa, Jinger and Kendra are most likely. Kendra and Joe have been so secretive we may never again get definite confirmation of a baby. I would not be surprised if Jessa is pregnant and holding back the announcement. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, postscript said:

I am surprised Jer and Hannah haven’t announced baby #2. They seem as if they’d be all in with birthing for Jesus. Do the Wissmans have longer spacing? I’m sure it won’t be long before Brynley has a badly-spelled brother or sister on the way. 

Of the others, Jessa, Jinger and Kendra are most likely. Kendra and Joe have been so secretive we may never again get definite confirmation of a baby. I would not be surprised if Jessa is pregnant and holding back the announcement. 

The Wissmann siblings are all over the place when it comes to spacing. 

• Upvote 5

On 7/30/2023 at 7:56 PM, front hugs > duggs said:

16 kids for anyone following*

I hate that I follow this family 😂 and while I think Kass is pretty unbearable, I’m sure this is a difficult time for her. 

Most of them are adopted though so it is not as crazy to have 16 kids. Specially since they adopted 5 biological siblings. I think they are more shiny happy people than the Duggars, they surely seem to live a blessed rich life and sell their mormon religion well.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, llucie said:

Most of them are adopted though so it is not as crazy to have 16 kids. Specially since they adopted 5 biological siblings. I think they are more shiny happy people than the Duggars, they surely seem to live a blessed rich life and sell their mormon religion well.

They are definitely problematic. But I guess not in the exact same way as the Duggars. They still exploit their big family for money though. 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are definitely problematic. But I guess not in the exact same way as the Duggars. They still exploit their big family for money though. 

Yes lots of exploitation for sure - emergency room videos, lack of privacy, exploiting birth mothers. I believe they do not place importance on education and "aesthetic" is more important than substance (at least for their daughters).  But I do believe that all kids will be loved and accepted for exploring a different path in life. Kass seems religious, but clearly does not wear garments, while Kenn seems all in. Trey I believe is living with his girlfriend, who has a son from a previous relationship and Bridger doesn't seem to have any of the beliefs from his family and also lives on his own elsewhere. They get rewarded with a car if they save their first kiss for after 16, but I don't believe they'd be kicked out if they did kiss before then. They are in no way shunned from their family the way Jill Duggar Dillard is for not following the standards of the parents.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Yes lots of exploitation for sure - emergency room videos, lack of privacy, exploiting birth mothers. I believe they do not place importance on education and "aesthetic" is more important than substance (at least for their daughters).  But I do believe that all kids will be loved and accepted for exploring a different path in life. Kass seems religious, but clearly does not wear garments, while Kenn seems all in. Trey I believe is living with his girlfriend, who has a son from a previous relationship and Bridger doesn't seem to have any of the beliefs from his family and also lives on his own elsewhere. They get rewarded with a car if they save their first kiss for after 16, but I don't believe they'd be kicked out if they did kiss before then. They are in no way shunned from their family the way Jill Duggar Dillard is for not following the standards of the parents.

Save a first kiss until 16? How stupid and pointless. I get when people don’t want their kids having sex because of pregnancy and STDs. But who cares about kissing? Weird. Maybe they are worried about mono 😂 I got mono from sharing drinks, not kissing. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

On 7/30/2023 at 7:32 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Wissmann siblings are all over the place when it comes to spacing. 

Wasn't Hannah voted most likely to have the most kids by her own family at some point? Given her late start (by fundie standards) you'd think she would have announced by now. Maybe they're waiting like Jatey did. 

Besides Hannah, Kendra and Jessa are likely to be pregnant. 

• Upvote 5

This is someone in the NIFB of no importance. I just noticed it and was disgusted. She has 5 daughters. I guess she was always praying for a boy every time and was disappointed with a lowly female. This is public so her girls will know one day they were all a disappointment before they were even born. 

9E740910-2096-4E31-A85B-A028FC45F503.jpeg

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 9
  • WTF 1

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is someone in the NIFB of no importance. I just noticed it and was disgusted. She has 5 daughters. I guess she was always praying for a boy every time and was disappointed with a lowly female. This is public so her girls will know one day they were all a disappointment before they were even born. 

9E740910-2096-4E31-A85B-A028FC45F503.jpeg

Some people are just tone deaf when they post on social media, methinks.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic