IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

Hannah Salyer Hoover stole the name I had for Ashley’s first son. The Hoover Boys are Ohio State fans. Ashley’s first daughter is Scarlett and I guessed her son would be Grey. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

Hannah Manderino is pregnant with number 5 according to her husband James' FB. It seems like she has a baby about every 18 months or so.

• Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Corntree said:

Hannah Manderino is pregnant with number 5 according to her husband James' FB. It seems like she has a baby about every 18 months or so.

Yes, I would say she probably does average around 18 months between pregnancies. She is one of those fundies who probably will get to double digits of kids. 

24 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

No one has heard from Clara Nollkamper on baby #14?

Must be coming soon.

Nothing since April 9th

• Upvote 1

Natty Darnell and his wife are expecting baby # 2 per new profile pic on his Twitter

Spoiler

B0EE8214-01DE-48F0-9D1F-EA54A0FCB799.thumb.jpeg.07f366621414341feaa32b9a7c243fd2.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 4
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 4

2 minutes ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Natty Darnell and his wife are expecting baby # 2 per new profile pic on his Twitter

Hide contents

B0EE8214-01DE-48F0-9D1F-EA54A0FCB799.thumb.jpeg.07f366621414341feaa32b9a7c243fd2.jpeg

He had to quickly try for a golden boy. If it’s a girl, I feel sorry for her. 

• Upvote 12

I can't say that I'm surprised. I just hope everything is going okay for his wife and daughter because he is the second place fundy that makes me uncomfortable. The first place one is Tabitha Paine's husband.

Either way I don't think his daughter is going to have a very great childhood.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5

I know his wife if fully soaked in the koolaid and bought into this lifestyle, but I still feel sorry for her as he gives off major abusive vibes. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

On 7/30/2023 at 6:29 PM, postscript said:

I am surprised Jer and Hannah haven’t announced baby #2. They seem as if they’d be all in with birthing for Jesus. Do the Wissmans have longer spacing? I’m sure it won’t be long before Brynley has a badly-spelled brother or sister on the way. 

Of the others, Jessa, Jinger and Kendra are most likely. Kendra and Joe have been so secretive we may never again get definite confirmation of a baby. I would not be surprised if Jessa is pregnant and holding back the announcement. 

Hannah announced really late into her pregnancy. She was well into the second trimester. She announced August 30th and gave birth December 25th. 

i noticed that in all the pictures from Susannah’s wedding that she had a bouquet in front of her. So I wouldn’t rule out her being pregnant again.

• Upvote 5

I could definitely imagine Hannah having her first two close together. And then the rest a little more spaced. That seems to happen a lot with big fundie families. 

• Upvote 3

In the video of Susanna and Drew's wedding, you see Hannah without a bouquet multiple times as she spreads the train and hands off bouquets to Susanna. That was July. Not even the most obsessive bump-finder could detect a bump. If she's pregnant it's not at all evident physically.

• Upvote 4

On 8/11/2023 at 12:52 PM, CanadianMamam said:

Hannah announced really late into her pregnancy. She was well into the second trimester. She announced August 30th and gave birth December 25th. 

i noticed that in all the pictures from Susannah’s wedding that she had a bouquet in front of her. So I wouldn’t rule out her being pregnant again.

I bet that Hannah is preggo. There are about 35 Wissman siblings so they are probably 9 months apart. (im grumpy)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Bringing this over from the Duggar threads, but Jessa Seewald appears to be undeniably pregnant at Gabby Patton’s baby shower. No idea how far along she is, but there’s no denying that she’s pregnant in the pictures. 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

So Duggar #32 and Bates #28 (but there could be unannounced pregnancies, Kendra and Tori could both be working on #5 by now)

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Duggar #32 and Bates #28 (but there could be unannounced pregnancies, Kendra and Tori could both be working on #5 by now)

just as certain as Donald Ttump's 91 felony counts. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic