IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

3 hours ago, flowergirl said:

Are there currently no Duggar pregnancies that we know of? I thought that wouldn't happen ever again, with that many young fundir couples. 

Probably Kendra. We just won’t always know about it now, but I’m sure there will always be someone pregnant!

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

Probably Kendra. We just won’t always know about it now, but I’m sure there will always be someone pregnant!

And Jessa.... I'm sure we'll not wait for a long time before a pregnancy announcement....

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 10

9 hours ago, flowergirl said:

Are there currently no Duggar pregnancies that we know of? I thought that wouldn't happen ever again, with that many young fundir couples. 

At this point, I'm assuming that Kendra and Jessa are pregnant.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

On 6/5/2023 at 5:56 PM, SoSoNosy said:

When my daughter was little, she took dancing lessons with sisters who were six month apart.  The adoption happened when the mother was three months pregnant.  They were totally different in looks; one tall blonde, one shorter brunette.  But the adopted daughter looked just like the mother.

My cousin adopted her son and he could not look more like her if he was her biological child. People who don't know he's adopted, would not doubt she'd given birth to him.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Honey Beach said:

My cousin adopted her son and he could not look more like her if he was her biological child. People who don't know he's adopted, would not doubt she'd given birth to him.

My ex looked so like his adopted  mother and older sister (never met his father) that the mother didn’t tell him he was adopted until he was 21 years old! 

• Sad 2

I went to Hebrew school with someone who has an adopted brother. He looks exactly like their mother, he has known he was adopted from a young age. It’s great because she is their father’s twin. Their mother has a chronic illness (lupus) & was advised not to have any more kids after my friend. Not sure how they managed to adopt their son (her parents were rejected by a few adoption agencies because of her mother’s health). My friend’s grandfather was a well known pediatrician in our area so I think he pulled every string he had (back in the early 1980’s) to get his daughter a healthy child. 

• Upvote 4

I grew up in a blended family. Where some of us weren’t related by blood I’m any way. Yet we were often told how much we look alike. Of course I never saw it. But plenty of people said it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I grew up in a blended family. Where some of us weren’t related by blood I’m any way. Yet we were often told how much we look alike. Of course I never saw it. But plenty of people said it.

Same! On first glance I look more like my stepmother than my birth mother. (Though I don’t think I look like either) 

On the flip side, my sister and I are both adopted and in no way blood related. People tell us all the time that we look alike. No. No, we do not, in any way, look alike. I guess it's because our family is Armenian. Since we're both very much not ethnically Armenian We look similar enough in a group of them. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

My husband is also Armenian. We were out one day with my dad, and he ran into a casual friend who we had never met before. Instead of specifying that I was his daughter, my dad just told the guy "I'm here with my family" and then moved out of earshot with my husband. The friend proceeded to have a conversation with me about how great it was that I was being introduced to all the great Armenian food and culture. It hit me as hysterical, so I just rolled with it. He was a nice guy, and I didn't have the heart to correct him. (My dad would've blown a gasket if he'd heard though)

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 2

Looks are interesting.  My older sister and so look so much alike our kids, when toddlers, got us confused.  Ince we talked, they knew, but until then it worked great if one of us was doing something else and the kid needed comforted.  Until I went gray and became malnourished, if the kids saw us from behind theyd still get confused.  So nephew would come in, ask if he could have candy and I’d say yes.  He’d walk to the candy, stop in his tracks, look at me from the front and then try to decide if my permission counted.  Mom and dad would always ruin the fun and tell the nephews to not listen to me but wait for their mom 🤣

we are a multi racial family and white people are the only people who have ever questioned it. They are the only ones who have to be explained that yes we are legally related, yes we all share the same parents and no we aren’t lying Everyone else seems to understand adoption exists.  

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure where to put it but since it has to do with fertility... Emily Long Carmichael went to get checked since she's been married for like seven years and wasn't able to conceive and she found out she has stage 4 cancer, she went through a radical hysterectomy and it's currently going through chemo.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emilycarmichael?fbclid=IwAR2cWugxqkPcivPOBxFuF0g3hVKFet8DnICTQNClOZwgLMtZaaQE3arQb4Q

• Sad 10

29 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I'm not sure where to put it but since it has to do with fertility... Emily Long Carmichael went to get checked since she's been married for like seven years and wasn't able to conceive and she found out she has stage 4 cancer, she went through a radical hysterectomy and it's currently going through chemo.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emilycarmichael?fbclid=IwAR2cWugxqkPcivPOBxFuF0g3hVKFet8DnICTQNClOZwgLMtZaaQE3arQb4Q

This is horrible!  Poor thing

2 hours ago, meee said:

Based on Mary’s wedding pictures, it looks like Anna Marie Maxwell is pregnant.

And where would one find said pictures?

• Upvote 1

Just now, hollyandivy said:

And where would one find said pictures?

They're on Chelsy's blog 

It's a Beautiful Life! (chelsyrenee.com)

Not sure if we're still following The Willis Clan family,  Jeremiah "Jair" and Lexi Willis are expecting baby # 3 in October.

• Thank You 2

On 6/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, RebeccaRay said:

Joe and Alyssa Paine's baby will be named Mia

I read this first as Alyssa Webster and boy was I thrown 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, meee said:

Just saw the pics - wow! I'm both surprised and not surprised. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, meee said:

Which Anna is that? Am I imagining things or does it look like there’s two pregnant Anna’s in the big group photo?

Also, Mary looks absolutely beautiful and she and Sam look very together n

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Which Anna is that? Am I imagining things or does it look like there’s two pregnant Anna’s in the big group photo?

Also, Mary looks absolutely beautiful and she and Sam look very together n

Yes, both Anna Maxwells are pregnant. At the wedding of Anna Maxwell Hock. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, both Anna Maxwells are pregnant. At the wedding of Anna Maxwell Hock. 

Lol I always confuse Anna and Mary! I meant Anna looked beautiful and happy with Sam. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Lol I always confuse Anna and Mary! I meant Anna looked beautiful and happy with Sam. 

Except it was Mary who got married. 😃

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, marmalade said:

See!! Even after all these years I’m still confused 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Whoops my brain is killing me lately. I honestly can’t deal with my forgetfulness. I’ve been having a lot of migraines so I think that’s it. 

So yes, there are 3 Anna Maxwells because Anna is the only daughter left unmarried. 

• Upvote 6

I still can't believe two Maxwells are now married AND an Arndt.  I am SHOOK.  Is this what the end times look like?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic