IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

On 5/28/2023 at 12:07 PM, albireo said:

According to Tom and Melissa Kendall's mailing list, Christiana (now Frederick) and her husband have just had their third child. Their first was born in early 2020.

First one Kyle Jr was born March of 2020. Second 1. Another boy was born in 2021. And their 3rd another boy was born March of 2023

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Based on Kendalyn Staddon’s Memorial Day ig post, Daniel and Kathryn Staddon are expecting their 4th baby soon. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

22 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Based on Kendalyn Stardom’s Memorial Day ig post, Daniel and Kathryn Staddon are expecting their 4th baby soon. 

Kendalyn Stardom sounds like an OnlyFans creator. 

• Haha 9

nevermind

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell

I wonder when we'll hear about Nora Kate Duggar given the doco situation. I thought they would just carry on as usual.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Ethan and Grace Hammond welcomed their 3rd child Oliver Quinn. The have Cedric and Tobias.

Travis's cousin Christiana Clark Mauro is expecting her 2nd another boy in October

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Courtney Collingsworth Metz is pregnant and due in Dec

This fundie pregnancy is an actual surprise (unlike most) because she dealt with infertility for many years and that’s what led them to adopt Theo.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Ethan and Grace Hammond welcomed their 3rd child Oliver Quinn. The have Cedric and Tobias.

According Deb Yuck FB, Jordan (Hammond) Yuck had another boy in september or october 2022, her 7th child, so now, they have four daughters and three sons

Bethany (Yuck) Johnson had a boy on July 2022 named Caefa, her and her husband struggled with infertility, and became parents through "embryo adoption" ... and wanted to have another child by this way... According Spencer's blog

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This fundie pregnancy is an actual surprise (unlike most) because she dealt with infertility for many years and that’s what led them to adopt Theo.

To be fair, they’ve never said this.   It’s been assumed based on the length of time but they’ve never said this directly.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, jlbturtle said:

To be fair, they’ve never said this.   It’s been assumed based on the length of time but they’ve never said this directly.  

Yeah, they've been a mystery. Her family is Methodist but fundie which is a different flavor than most. With not a mega family themselves, I've wondered over the last few years whether they adopted Theo because they couldn't conceive or because Courtney had seen how rough pregnancy and new babies were for her sister while touring. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Yeah, they've been a mystery. Her family is Methodist but fundie which is a different flavor than most. With not a mega family themselves, I've wondered over the last few years whether they adopted Theo because they couldn't conceive or because Courtney had seen how rough pregnancy and new babies were for her sister while touring. 

I’m sure I can’t find it, but Courtney has written things in the past that alluded to infertility without saying it. She got married 7 months after her sister and her sister is on her 4th kid. They definitely believe in birth control but they are coming up on 12 years of marriage. And the comment section is over the top from other fundies saying this pregnancy is a miracle and they are crying they are so happy for them. So I’m going with infertility. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, jlbturtle said:

To be fair, they’ve never said this.   It’s been assumed based on the length of time but they’ve never said 

She actually did in a Instagram q and a thing a few years ago.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Courtney Collingsworth Metz is pregnant and due in Dec

Very interesting to hear this news. Yesterday I was watching sex in the city the movie because it was on TV and the scene where Charlotte tells Carrie that she’s pregnant. She also said some thing about her doctor saying couples that sometimes adopt end up getting pregnant. This is just like that.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Very interesting to hear this news. Yesterday I was watching sex in the city the movie because it was on TV and the scene where Charlotte tells Carrie that she’s pregnant. She also said some thing about her doctor saying couples that sometimes adopt end up getting pregnant. This is just like that.

Yes, it can happen. Depending on the infertility issue. If it’s unexplained infertility like I had, then yes it could happen. But if it’s a man with zero sperm, then yeah, that’s not going to happen. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

My aunt lost her first baby after he was born premature, then she and my uncle adopted after going through secondary infertility. One month after the adoption she got pregnant again with my cousin- he and his adopted sibling are ten months apart in age.

On another note, Jed and Katey Duggar had Nora Kate on May 24th.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Chris Jeub posted a Mother's Day tribute that included Alissa, Tabitha, and Keilah. Alissa had a boy on 2/12 unknown year. No info on Tabitha's baby. She had a brain tumor a few years ago, so it probably wasn't cancerous. Otherwise she'd probably still be undergoing treatment and be unable to conceive. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Chris Jeub posted a Mother's Day tribute that included Alissa, Tabitha, and Keilah. Alissa had a boy on 2/12 unknown year. No info on Tabitha's baby. She had a brain tumor a few years ago, so it probably wasn't cancerous. Otherwise she'd probably still be undergoing treatment and be unable to conceive. 

Keilahs baby was born in april

On 6/2/2023 at 5:58 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

I know three families where they had biological children after adopting a child because of infertility issues. To be fair I do know a few more families with adopted children only. In Finland where I live adoptions are basically always international and not very common. When watching Friends I found it rather strange the way Chandler and Monica adopted their twins. I’ve never heard of anything similar here. Adoption here is a complicated, expensive and time consuming process. Becoming a foster parent is easier. 

• Upvote 4

When my daughter was little, she took dancing lessons with sisters who were six month apart.  The adoption happened when the mother was three months pregnant.  They were totally different in looks; one tall blonde, one shorter brunette.  But the adopted daughter looked just like the mother.

• Upvote 1

There were few things about the friends adoption that was accurate.  Domestic adoption is a thing, though. 

we knew of a family that was adopting internationally after infertility.  The wife got pregnant and when it was time to go bring their baby home, the doctor wouldn’t let the mom fly.  So the husband and a family friend (my family member who told me) went and the wife went to stay with her family.  She went into labor and had the baby early.   I think the kids are 6 months apart in age.  I also think she got pregnant again a few months later.

I am glad the Above Rubies adoption push has seemed to disappeared.  As much as I think all babies deserve a home, there isn’t a fundie family that I think should adopt.

• I Agree 5

Are there currently no Duggar pregnancies that we know of? I thought that wouldn't happen ever again, with that many young fundir couples. 

• Upvote 7

My high school chorus teacher & his wife adopted a child in June of 1994 after years of trying & being on adoption waiting lists. Then she got pregnant & had their biological child in October of 1995. Then they had another child in July of 2005. His adopted son looks a lot like him. His son has always known he was adopted. His biological mother wasn’t much older then the students my teacher taught. 

• Upvote 1