IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This may be the first time someone (his lawyer) told him he'd better STFU and he had to comply.

He can no longer say he has never been arrested.  His followers, so far anyway, haven't risen up in any substantial way to his call.

He's going to be in rare form tonight.

• Upvote 14

One might think that Trump's lawyers would tell him to shut up for a bit and stay off Truth Social.  One would be wrong.

Spoiler

1634283275_Screenshot(13402).png.bdb469b6a3833c8980db579fda305e50.png1752631954_Screenshot(13403).png.d54de7fb20f417b3a82a0961fff5f46e.png

He's also selling tee shirts with a fake mug shot on the front.  Donny is furious.

• Upvote 9

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

Just a random thought...has anyone caught even so much as a glimpse of Melania in the last few weeks? One would think she'd be standing by her man, but if she is, we're not seeing it! And what about his daughters? Not a word from them?

• Upvote 13

39 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Just a random thought...has anyone caught even so much as a glimpse of Melania in the last few weeks? One would think she'd be standing by her man, but if she is, we're not seeing it! And what about his daughters? Not a word from them?

Daddy? Daddy who?

• Haha 11

Donny is speaking at Mar-a-Lago.  It's his usual litany of lies that he always tells on the campaign trail.  He had perfect phone calls.  He committed no crimes.  It's all the fault of Biden and the Clintons who have people who are out to get him.  Blah, blah, blah.

The interesting thing to me is that he was warned today about not attacking the judge or the DA or their families.  Yes.  He went there already.  He pointed out who the judge's daughter works for and he mentioned Bragg's wife locking down her Twitter page.  He isn't about to stop.  It will be interesting to see if they have to have a gag order to make the man shut up.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 5

• Eyeroll 11

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Then why does he continue to frantically grift from poorer people he supposedly cares about?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

I love how they didn’t hold the door for him:

I bet that will stick in his craw. 

He has the right to remain silent, but lacks the ability. 

• Upvote 14

I love St. Rachel:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Love 4

If they have this on tape, it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt not only Trump’s full knowledge and instructions on the payments, but also his criminal intent. They were about the elections, not about shielding Melania from his philandering.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 9

Just wondering - have any world leaders or former presidents expressed the slightest bit of surprise or dismay at him being charged?

• Upvote 15

10 hours ago, Xan said:

Donny is speaking at Mar-a-Lago.  It's his usual litany of lies that he always tells on the campaign trail.  He had perfect phone calls.  He committed no crimes.  It's all the fault of Biden and the Clintons who have people who are out to get him.  Blah, blah, blah.

The interesting thing to me is that he was warned today about not attacking the judge or the DA or their families.  Yes.  He went there already.  He pointed out who the judge's daughter works for and he mentioned Bragg's wife locking down her Twitter page.  He isn't about to stop.  It will be interesting to see if they have to have a gag order to make the man shut up.

I don't think even a gag order would get Donald Dumbfuck to shut the hell up.  If they decide to do a gag order it's one that better have some teeth in it - like if he violates it hauling him up to New York and putting him under house arrest at his roach mo...excuse me, I meant Trump Tower.  With an ankle bracelet and a 24 hour curfew except for court, medical, or lawyer appointments.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

Maybe he wants a gag order.  He won't have to talk that much and he can still use it to haul in money.  In some ways, I think he's tempting the judge to try to gag him.  He had that flight back to Mar-a-Lago to figure out how to game this situation.  He certainly looked low energy last night.  Maybe he want to take a break and blame it on someone else.

If I was the judge, I'd just move up the court date.  Can't keep your mouth shut?  Fine.  We'll just go to trial sooner.

• Upvote 15

He’s taking his arraignment well:

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 5

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every robber in Florida's ears just perked up. Some are smart enough to know he's lying, but I'd bet there's a Florida Man out there somewhere thinking "Damn, I like Trump but if he's got piles of cash lying around... now how to get past the Secret Service..."

44 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s taking his arraignment well:

So he loves and supports police when they are killing unarmed people of color, but wants to defund the department that deals with the criminals they catch on federal charges, and the federal bureau they go to for assistance when a crime is above their pay grade? 

I think the lack of gag order was deliberate - everyone knows he cannot keep his trap shut and will say anything he thinks will appeal to his "base" of terrible delusional angry white people. Let him produce more and more evidence and look more and more out of control.

I also think it's interesting how he is going ballistic, but the people closest to him seem to have been fairly quiet about all this. Makes me wonder if Ivanka and Kushner aren't planning their own escape in case things hit the fan their direction. 

• Upvote 15

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

23 hours ago, Xan said:

One might think that Trump's lawyers would tell him to shut up for a bit and stay off Truth Social.  One would be wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

1634283275_Screenshot(13402).png.bdb469b6a3833c8980db579fda305e50.png1752631954_Screenshot(13403).png.d54de7fb20f417b3a82a0961fff5f46e.png

If he was told to shut up and stay off of truth social do you really think he would listen?

• Upvote 8

About damned time:

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

If he was told to shut up and stay off of truth social do you really think he would listen?

Stormy Daniels owes him money? Huh?

• Upvote 5

• Upvote 13

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic