IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

Not what he thought it would be, huh?  I bet he figured the streets would be full of his red cap followers all shouting their support.   They might even rush the police and save Donald from going into the building.  Alas, no.  All we hear are the sounds of a thousand wings.  There are so many chickens coming home to roost.  Decades of racist behaviors, cheating, lying, unwanted groping of women and girls, underpaying subcontractors, laundering money, attempted treason, robbing the government of money used for your own Secret Service, and the list goes on.

I only hope that this is the tip of the iceberg.  Please let Fani Willis decide to haul him in soon.  And turn Jack Smith loose on him.  It's well past time.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

image.png.f3df24177e5d68cc8fec435f5f506853.png

• Haha 16
  • Love 1

The face of a man who knows he's well and truly fucked. 

Remember, he's now aware of all the counts filed against him. His expression shows just how bad things really are.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 3

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

When do we know the charges. That is the fave of a man who got really bad news. 

• Upvote 8

This is the vegan chocolate overload cake I made to celebrate with. Tell me honestly, is it a bit much or just enough?

image.png.4278e2419607f78623459540a271c35b.png

• Upvote 6
  • Love 11

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

This is the vegan chocolate overload cake I made to celebrate with. Tell me honestly, is it a bit much or just enough?

image.png.4278e2419607f78623459540a271c35b.png

Perfect! And it looks delicious!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Yes!! Thirty-four FELONY counts! :dancing-demon:

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 2

I hope he is found guilty of every single one, all of his dirty little secrets and most especially his treasonous big secrets are revealed, he gets actual punishment for his crimes...

and that his mugshot becomes his official White House portrait, and is the photo used on all bios of him from now on. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

He just left the courtroom. No smiles or thumbs up.

• Upvote 9

I mean, Jim Jordan isn’t 100% wrong….

trump wouldn’t have been indicted for one of the main charges that are publicly known for this… paying off stormy daniels with campaign money… because if he didn’t run then there would be no campaign money to pay off stormy with 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 15

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

They took a page from TFG:

image.png.233570eb92b2aefd5fa0d379b0f2dd0b.png

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 12
  • Thank You 1

Some light reading material.

Looks like the orange idiot falsified business records at least 34 times. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Thank You 10

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I normally find notifications annoying, but I just have to say, this is an excellent one. 

9EFE354D-9690-4044-9886-7D5C38FA6E13.png

Love your wallpaper.  That's Skogafoss Falls in Iceland.  I was there about seven years ago.

• Upvote 2

image.png.4df041ca0d9c5aa2b8c43e7522217ee5.png

TFG's attorneys spoke to the press. It didn't go well. Of course, that's what happens when you get fifth-rate lawyers because you have stiffed everyone in the past.

George Conway had this take:

image.png.bdabbdb131086966abd3f110d312e6ca.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I hope he is found guilty of every single one, all of his dirty little secrets and most especially his treasonous big secrets are revealed, he gets actual punishment for his crimes...

and that his mugshot becomes his official White House portrait, and is the photo used on all bios of him from now on. 

Personally I think for the official portrait should be like the one the Venetians did for former Doge Marino Faliero after his coup attempt.  Faliero’s portrait is a black shroud saying the spot was reserved for him and he had been punished for his crimes.  Do something similar with the orange fornicate with all his pictures. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 11

Here's a little of the attorneys' press gathering:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

And here it is! I'll be off reading for a while now. :pb_wink:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

17 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Love your wallpaper.  That's Skogafoss Falls in Iceland.  I was there about seven years ago.

It was my favorite vacation. We were also there 7 years ago! 2016. If I'm adding (subtracting) correctly. It is definitely time to go back... 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 2

More:

Spoiler

• Thank You 10

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic