IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

I like when they go after each other. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I like when they go after each other. 

There's competition at the bottom of the fishbowl and someone's finally getting a taste of his own putrid stuff.  This is awesome.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Only the best pepper…

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 7
  • I Agree 1

Donny posted this about the DeSantis/Disney debacle:

Screenshot(13648).png.2db8669b269af418e6b653d18295a501.png

I think this is interesting.  Donny is, of course, siding with business here and, also of course, hates DeSantis.  I don't know if Donald thinks that Disney will support him or send him the big bucks or not.  I hate to admit it but he's right about DeSantis picking a fight with Disney.  The company holds assets worth over $200 billion and is the 7th richest company in the world.  I think DeSantis assumes that he has them in a corner because of the extensive property holdings in Florida but I don't believe Ron understands the risks of brawling with the House of Mouse.

I'll also give Donny this:  He has a keen sense of where to stick the knife.  When he goes after someone, he knows the best way to hurt them.  It's how he's survived this long.  He also just hired Susie Wiles.  She used to work for DeSantis but got fired for either being disloyal to DeSantis or influence peddling.  Take your pick.  It depends on who you ask.  Donny will be getting inside info on DeSantis and I'd expect some juicier "Truths" in the future.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

Look who has new trading cards!  Anything to make money, I guess.  I wonder how long it will take the rubes to catch on?

Screenshot(13656).png.e6e392ef1546ec623021788a03fed8bd.pngScreenshot(13657).png.cb3ca0766c826cf3e962bb70d7a85c58.png

And here they are:

Spoiler

Screenshot(13652).thumb.png.1ea7f6b0e070bba70a3c9e74c875890e.pngScreenshot(13653).thumb.png.9fb6c6783945bc46cd83a63c5ce2dd76.png

The funniest ones are of him playing guitar and crossing the Delaware.

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 3

10 minutes ago, Xan said:

Look who has new trading cards!  Anything to make money, I guess.  I wonder how long it will take the rubes to catch on?

Screenshot(13656).png.e6e392ef1546ec623021788a03fed8bd.pngScreenshot(13657).png.cb3ca0766c826cf3e962bb70d7a85c58.png

And here they are:

Hide contents

Screenshot(13652).thumb.png.1ea7f6b0e070bba70a3c9e74c875890e.pngScreenshot(13653).thumb.png.9fb6c6783945bc46cd83a63c5ce2dd76.png

Since when does he have a dog? He hates pets. More to the point they hate him. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

14 minutes ago, Xan said:

And here they are:

Hide contents

The last one shows exactly what he is aiming to be. Quite the ambition for a republican.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Xan said:

And here they are:

Hide contents

I'm especially enjoying all those stars on the flag in the crossing-the-Delaware one.  Someone was apparently psychic about how many states there would later be? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

The fiery lion with a crown over the globe... firstly, wtaf, secondly I can't decide if the card designers have or haven't read Revelations. Either way, weird choice.

• I Agree 8

Donny just announced that the cards have already sold out.  Supposedly, the total for sales was $4.6 million.  WTF?  Of course, he could be lying but why would anyone want any of those cards?

• I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Donny just announced that the cards have already sold out.  Supposedly, the total for sales was $4.6 million.  WTF?  Of course, he could be lying but why would anyone want any of those cards?

Impeccably poor taste and judgement?

• Haha 8

Oh, Donald - hold the liberty bell in that position all  you want, nobody's going to believe your clapper is that big.

image.png.1a79b2dedcf44c73d695e5a789b32625.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, Donald - hold the liberty bell in that position all  you want, nobody's going to believe your clapper is that big.

Whose hands are those?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Whose hands are those?

I don't know.  We only know that they're not Donald's.

(ETA:  I originally said "Melania's" but then I was afraid someone would think I was saying she's male just like the nutjobs who claimed that Michelle was a male and I changed it.  I probably overthought this.)

Edited by Xan
  • Haha 8

Any one remember Uncle Arthur in "Bewitched", whose face would occasionally pop up somewhere it didn't belong?

I find these cards reminiscent...as well as devoid of any of the testosterone I believe the subject is hoping to convey.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, thoughtful said:

There is something weirdly off about where the hands are in relation to the bell - it looks almost like he's balancing the bell on his forearms and then curling his hands. Or the bell is floating. I'm amused that even in a card apparently trying to promote Trump's masculinity and virility... it looks fake.

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

There is something weirdly off about where the hands are in relation to the bell - it looks almost like he's balancing the bell on his forearms and then curling his hands. Or the bell is floating. I'm amused that even in a card apparently trying to promote Trump's masculinity and virility... it looks fake.

I don't think they need to try very hard for the level of intelligence they're selling them to.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Donald's over on Truth Social has posted 12 short videos of his usual rants.  Election interference! Paul Ryan is a RINO!  People are leaving DeSantis and asking to work for Donny!  Radical left lunatics, perverts, and maniacs!  Unjustifiable indictment!  He is one of the most honest and honorable men in the world.  "Nobody in history has ever been through the scrutiny that I have."  He's reading off cue cards and is very low energy.  I guess it got too hard to type in comments with his tiny fingers.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Bad photoshop.  In the era of deepfakes, it's pretty laughable.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Yes, it’s unfair that lived lived your whole miserable life with few consequences 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I’m guessing he doesn’t know Joy. 

• Upvote 4

Donald Trump: MSNBC has the worst ratings ever, nobody watches them, nobody reads them, they aren't real news

Also Donald Trump: Here's this interesting article I just read on MSNBC!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

TFG:”I are smart”

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic