IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I keep thinking back to this article I read before Trump won the election. The author said that many republicans and evangelicals were siding with Trump because he was going to give them power for the moment and they were convinced they will be able to keep in control. But when you make a deal with the devil you always lose in the end. 

• Upvote 16

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I keep thinking back to this article I read before Trump won the election. The author said that many republicans and evangelicals were siding with Trump because he was going to give them power for the moment and they were convinced they will be able to keep in control. But when you make a deal with the devil you always lose in the end. 

There's that, but there's also the fact that a lot of the evangelicals were anti-abortion. Trump did their bidding and the Supreme Court struck down Roe V Wade, and that's literally all many of them were after. That was the sole reason many religious people were willing to vote for a slime ball who had multiple wives and affairs and is a known immoral cheat. 

That's why they keep stirring up fake outrage about trans people and drag queens and such. Trying to find something, anything, to convince those religious one-issue voters to continue to vote R, even when it means voting for someone with opposite values to their own generally. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

Over on Truth Social, Trump is "re-truthing" some posts.

I don't even understand this one.  Why would he put this up?  Does he think he looks cool in the sunglasses?

Spoiler

469108340_Screenshot(13427).png.fdf2547c9d050abb0cf3328c00ca6612.png

Then there are the money grabs.  I didn't even include the one with his newest $99 book of letters.

Spoiler

2007460533_Screenshot(13428).png.b39c9b612e61f7078c246251204e8229.png1152866131_Screenshot(13429).png.e220d65e410de16bc0f8bda4d71db64e.png

And, finally, this is at the top of the page.  He actually has the nerve to call himself the greatest president of all times.  Someone needs to sneak into his bedroom tonight and deflate his head.

Spoiler

611398382_Screenshot(13430).png.b77f6ffbe45fe834a910466b455b5d43.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I don't even understand this one.  Why would he put this up?  Does he think he looks cool in the sunglasses?

Hide contents

Maybe he is trying to embrace an old insult and make it cool (y'know, like President Biden's fans have done with Brandon), or convince his followers that it really was some secret code, not a typo.

Maybe he's just getting weirder and weirder.

:confusion-shrug:

Edited by thoughtful
clarity
  • Upvote 10

Lol, as if:

• Eyeroll 10

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Hide contents

Then there are the money grabs.  I didn't even include the one with his newest $99 book of letters.

Hide contents

2007460533_Screenshot(13428).png.b39c9b612e61f7078c246251204e8229.png1152866131_Screenshot(13429).png.e220d65e410de16bc0f8bda4d71db64e.png

And, finally, this is at the top of the page.  He actually has the nerve to call himself the greatest president of all times.  Someone needs to sneak into his bedroom tonight and deflate his head.

Hide contents

611398382_Screenshot(13430).png.b77f6ffbe45fe834a910466b455b5d43.png

I think he's making light of some of his more obvious fails in the hopes that others will put them in the past.

Plenty more where those came from though, and they keep coming, and I doubt there's any hope in the universe that his slate might ever be wiped clean.  AFAIC, the only "47" next to his name should be associated with sentenced months or years in prison.

• Upvote 8

You couldn’t make this up:

He did delete it later. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 3

I need a jumbo airsickness bag:

• Upvote 7

To me this all looks like Trump is desperately seeking positive reinforcement of his almost mortally wounded ego. He has been publicly humiliated and put into a position where he was absolutely powerless when he was forced to be in that courtroom in Manhattan in front of a judge. He couldn’t rant and rage or throw a tantrum. He was fingerprinted and processed, was made to do a perp walk in front of cameras and reporters— and there were no supporters worth mentioning to cheer him on. His most beloved daughter is nowhere to be seen, or heard. He is finding out that his carefully crafted self image is not based in reality, and he is powerless to keep the mask from slipping. To a narcissist that is the most frightening thing of all.

It will be interesting to see to what lengths he will go to in order to regain a sliver of control over his powerless judicial predicament — and see his ego implode when he ultimately fails.

Edited by fraurosena
Perp, not peep…
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

Donald is up and posting on Truth Social this morning.  As usual, nothing is his fault, the country is going to hell, he hates Ron DeSantis, and Donny needs money.  Same old, same old.

Spoiler

1642927701_Screenshot(13436).png.1550689cf6055a6efdd9b354a3c55bb9.png811071392_Screenshot(13435).png.d987c48576e4ece6b8926d7397235a7e.png

• Upvote 7

Good grief:

• Eyeroll 10
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

The expression the "prophet" uses near the end, describing the group that he says has controlled the world since the garden of Eden, "Khazarian mafia,"  is an old anti-Jewish dogwhistle.

In case that wasn't obvious.

https://www.ajc.org/translatehate/Khazars

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You couldn’t make this up:

He did delete it later. 

JesusKirk.thumb.png.a0f93701d0effddba59eee7072e1456b.png

• Upvote 4

Jack Smith are you watching?👇

• Upvote 11

Grandpa Ranty is at it again 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3

I wonder if Fuck Face even knows what the word sanctimonious means?  I really wish the milquetoast coward democrats at all levels of government would grow fucking spines and deal with this fucker.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

He has nothing else to do:

• Eyeroll 8

TFG is looking really rough. I’m guessing the overnight online rants are not helping. 

• Upvote 7

Warm and friendly Easter greetings from the former guy!  No, I was just joking.  It's the usual hate-filled rant today.

557336838_Screenshot(13449).png.b4ff478eeebd5411955ad4a6c3147901.png

• Eyeroll 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Xan said:

Warm and friendly Easter greetings from the former guy!  No, I was just joking.  It's the usual hate-filled rant today.

557336838_Screenshot(13449).png.b4ff478eeebd5411955ad4a6c3147901.png

He’s a complete ass!!  Of course he would write something like this. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

April shaping up to be a hard month for the Mango Turd.  NY, then E. Jean Carroll trial, and then likely Georgia.  He's going to be very busy.

Also remember how he had CONSTANT rallies during previous runs?  Even during the pandemic?  He's had....what, one?  in the last few months and it was pretty small.  That must damage the ego.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Too bad there isn’t a picture:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic