IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah the claims about people crying at the courthouse is bullshit 

The “sir” is one of his tells. I can’t believe anyone buys his bullshit. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

A telegram? What is this, 1910?

I mean, I know Rs including Trumpy are trying to send human rights back to those days, but wow.

(I'd be amused and happy if someone sent me a telegram, for the novelty factor. But in this day where you can literally call anyone on Earth and speak to them in real time, or send them an email costing nothing, that seems like a serious throwback.)

• Upvote 7

Good grief

• Eyeroll 11

... how is that going to work exactly? Like where and on what land, and who already owns that land, and how are they going to arrange passage of goods through states/countries, and how many lawsuits from downstream pollution, and I am really overthinking this aren't I?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The jurors and their families can't have an unfortunate "window accident" if Trump doesn't know their names or where they live.

• Upvote 10

... I would have thought all juries would be anonymous. Too much potential for tampering otherwise. I am getting so many insights into judicial process through this and the Jan 6th cases.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

Donny is over on Truth Social posting a video with the cheers from the crowd when he attended the UFC event recently.  I guess Biden's reception in Ireland really bothered him.  I notice that he went to an event that was probably already sold out so the huge crowd was built in.  They didn't show up just for him.

He continues to be a lying liar who lies.  He's saying that Biden didn't cooperate about returning documents.  I guess his MAGAs are stupid enough to believe him.  The Jack "Warthog" Smith is a new one.

Spoiler

Screenshot(13624).png.ca278b0fbe66cab755c1d1f0d93aafc7.png

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

They couldn’t give him one that fit?

Some of the reactions:

image.png.14f4e2db9ef5807fa5d2714389de7ef6.png

Spoiler

image.png.7b9894c5039cba01c1b2d10d7e5cda20.png
image.thumb.png.2449494fb962031ef1aadb88837fe7d7.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Now I want some Frosted Flakes. 

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Now I want some Frosted Flakes. 

Perfect phone call. Perfect meetings. Perfect dumb ass. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I've never seen the word 'perfect' used in the way Trump uses it. What makes a phone call 'perfect?' Or a meeting? I'm worried now that a lot of my phone calls aren't as perfect as they should be....😐

• Upvote 8

His minders need to increase his dosage of Xanax. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

It's amazing how much insight he appears to lack regarding how he comes across. 

It's a circus now but I believe that history will be thoroughly kicking and mocking the ample butt he's been showing us, for posterity.  It's what children will learn and then help teach their children.

• Upvote 8

Lol

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 7

So much winning…

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

Grandpa Ranty is starting off the week on a positive note. /s

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 7

I guess Donny is afraid that if Fox settles they'll go on air and admit that the "stollen" election was all a lie.  

Screenshot(13639).png.c88d1272051bc8726af54c227761ba46.png

Just tell the truth and "good things will happen"?  Like what?  Is Donny going to tell his braindead followers that they can watch Fox News again?  

To be honest, I doubt that even if every talking head on Fox came out and admitted they lied that it would change the minds of any of Donny's faithful.  I guess he's worried about the undecided Republicans but I don't think there are enough to matter.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Xan said:

To be honest, I doubt that even if every talking head on Fox came out and admitted they lied that it would change the minds of any of Donny's faithful. 

Of course it wouldn't change their minds. They'll just claim that the evil Democrat judges made Fox make those (obviously false) rectifications. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Dude is so dumb.

• Upvote 8

I think a lot of Trump-lovers gave up on Fox, or at least grumble about it and have a love-hate relationship with it.

This image is bizarre for many reasons:

image.png.5a177e59ee94744b8365551f0bbaa2f1.png

But it struck me that, if the colors superimposed on his face are supposed to represent  a flag, rather than just random bits and pieces, it's turned both sideways and face down (as if we were looking at the back of an actual fabric flag).

Maybe whoever made it for Donnie was hoping that vertical stripes would be slimming.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

I think Trump's double letter syndrome is getting worse daily, and it's making me  want to see a picture of Diana Rigg eating stollen.

I wonder if it will drift into other words.

It wass a PERFFECT phonne call.

Thiss touggh, stronngg mann was weepping as he said, "Sirr, we wish you werre backk in the Whitte Housse."

Fakke newws!

Covffeffe.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic