IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

5 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

....we might. Francesca just said that her son will have 6 cousins around his age. Addie and Alyssa are 2. And I'm pretty sure her siblings are all single and younger than her

So Alyssa and Addie, and maybe she's counting Lise's baby from August was it?

Wow. There could be a Morton-tsunami. Maybe Darth, Campbell, possibly Kennedy?

• Upvote 3

Grace Wikstrom Etbauer had another boy very close to Grit’s first birthday. Don’t know the name yet. Dusty is my guess.

ETA: ok I was close. It is Flint Billy. Born Nov 8. Exactly 1 year and 2 days after Grit. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

55 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Grace Wikstrom Etbauer had another boy very close to Grit’s first birthday. Don’t know the name yet. Dusty is my guess.

ETA: ok I was close. It is Flint Billy. Born Nov 8. Exactly 1 year and 2 days after Grit. 

Flint Billy is horrible reminds me of Billy Flint who was Pamela Smart teen lover and killed her husband.

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Flint Billy is horrible reminds me of Billy Flint who was Pamela Smart teen lover and killed her husband.

It was Billy Flynn. Which is also the name of a character in Chicago. I love that musical. But Flint Billy makes me think they are trying too hard to sound like they live in a western. 

• Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Flint and Grit is just an incredible pair of names. Hopefully it's a theme. How about Clay? Rust? Rocky? Sandy?

If they run out of ideas, they can always check out the troll names in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels: Amber, Asphalt, Detritus, Brick, Mica, and - surely a Fundie favorite: Kwartz.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was Billy Flynn. Which is also the name of a character in Chicago. I love that musical. But Flint Billy makes me think they are trying too hard to sound like they live in a western. 

your right but still really close.

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Flint and Grit is just an incredible pair of names. Hopefully it's a theme. How about Clay? Rust? Rocky? Sandy?

That’s what I think will happen with the boys. But I’m sort of unsure about the girls. Will they call a girl something very feminine? Or will they go with the theme? Maybe Dusty Rose? Sandy Dawn? Calamity Jane?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

Nurie's had the baby ....Newman Christian Keller on the 16th Nov weighing 6lb 13oz

Oh and he is adorable....one thing about Nurie is she has cute babies

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
Added comment
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Nurie's had the baby ....Newman Christian Keller on the 16th Nov weighing 6lb 13oz

Oh and he is adorable....one thing about Nurie is she has cute babies

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF 

Newman!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18

Better than Nehemiah, but that kid's gonna spend years listening to people go "NEWMAAAN!" in the Seinfeld voice and have no idea why.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Better than Nehemiah, but that kid's gonna spend years listening to people go "NEWMAAAN!" in the Seinfeld voice and have no idea why.

Right? 

Is Newman even biblical? Or is it like Jesus makes you a "new man"? I can't even ... 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, caitrona said:

Right? 

Is Newman even biblical? Or is it like Jesus makes you a "new man"? I can't even ... 

I’m guessing it’s a play on being a “new man” born again through Jesus. There’s a very slight chance he’s named after Saint John Henry Newman but he’s an evil Catholic…

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, caitrona said:

Right? 

Direct quote from Jill’s post after he was born: “I cried when Nurie told me. Nathan said, ‘It pictures how when we become a Christian, we become a New Man in Christ’ …..Newman Christian.” 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 12

11 hours ago, Bethella said:

I’m guessing it’s a play on being a “new man” born again through Jesus. There’s a very slight chance he’s named after Saint John Henry Newman but he’s an evil Catholic…

That's going to be extremely awkward if he renounces Christianity in the future.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

On 11/18/2022 at 2:41 PM, harkasquirrel said:

Direct quote from Jill’s post after he was born: “I cried when Nurie told me. Nathan said, ‘It pictures how when we become a Christian, we become a New Man in Christ’ …..Newman Christian.” 

Manny Keller!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic