IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

Does anyone remember that family that had like 4 kids in as many years and then had triplets and were continuing to get pregnant? Their last name started with a G and it was a Slavic/Eastern European name. I wonder how they are doing. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I looked on line, and it looks like they announced baby #8 a while back and then a few months later stopped posting. I hope nothing bad happened. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

I don't know if this family is followed on the forum, but Kayla (Moschel) Kozelek is pregnant with baby n° 6. 

She is your typical raw milk chugging, chiropractor supporting, homeschooling, judgemental right wing fundie. Her current pregnancy has some issue - she agreed to get genetic testing but does not seem to be doing much else. There is also some sort of a "cyst" floating around in the amniotic fluid - it doesn't seem like she knows what this is yet. I have a hard time telling her apart from Dr Courtney Kahla

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1

I think I've mixed up fundies and now even I have no idea who I'm talking about - there are several fundies I can't tell apart.  I blame hunger (and we have nothing to eat but Kraft cheese slices as neither my husband or I gathered up enough effort to go grocery shopping) . So just ignore my confused musings. Well I'm off to eat cheese so don't expect anything coherent from me for the rest of the night.

23 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

I don't know if this family is followed on the forum, but Kayla (Moschel) Kozelek is pregnant with baby n° 6. 

She's friend of Bontrager's girls from Wisconsin, Chelsy styled her hair for Kayla and David's  wedding, and Allison were part of the ceremony with music, I think.

All Kozelek children have names-program-and-nature: Clyde Strength, Ellie Joy, River Salem, Briar Promise and Aspen Praise....

Family is involved with adoption: Kayla had 3 adopted sibling and she and her husband adopted their oldest daughter (Ellie). And they are homeschooling, 

Her instagram is public: @kaylakozelek and her mother is blogging: http://www.godstrengthenmyhands.com/

Not sure if she has announced elsewhere but Alyssa Morton commented on Kayla's post confirming they are pregnant with #6 due in January

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, ttej123 said:

Not sure if she has announced elsewhere but Alyssa Morton commented on Kayla's post confirming they are pregnant with #6 due in January

Thank goodness the gaps are getting longer.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Ruth Wissmann's due date is Dec 18th. They are keeping the gender a surprise. She also said that Hannah is due two weeks after her. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

8 hours ago, ttej123 said:

Do we know how old Alyssa is at this point?

So we have two Mortons due in January and another in the spring. My baseless speculation is that we get an announcement from Campbell in a few months, too.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

I assumed she was due about March. If she’s due 1 Jan that’s exactly 40 weeks from their wedding. 

Just imagine being fundie and getting pregnant on your wedding night 😟 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Speaking of Ruth Wissmann. It looks like #5 will be sharing with 4 older brothers no matter if it’s a boy or girl. 

F622CC5B-438F-424F-8829-A3CFCF757509.jpeg

Are those beds right in front of a window?

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just imagine being fundie and getting pregnant on your wedding night 😟 

Just a general point, 40 weeks gestation counts from the first day of your period on a 'typical' 28 day cycle, so the pregnancy from conception is ~38 weeks. So probably not wedding night, but very much a 'honeymoon baby'.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, medimus said:

Just a general point, 40 weeks gestation counts from the first day of your period on a 'typical' 28 day cycle, so the pregnancy from conception is ~38 weeks. So probably not wedding night, but very much a 'honeymoon baby'.

Was coming to post this. Also, as I was thinking about it I realized that I wouldn’t have minded conceiving on my wedding night, but I’d definitely not have wanted my first time ever having sex/doing more than kissing when I was on my period. People don’t all have 28 day cycles but there is still a good chance a person would be bleeding on the wedding night and/or the honeymoon if they conceived 14ish days post wedding. 

(side note: I just avoided all of that by being almost 10 weeks pregnant already on my wedding day. I wasn’t showing yet and most people didn’t know before the wedding, but my little stowaway is 13 now and always adds themself to the list of people in any wedding picture of me 😂🥰)

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

Is there another Morton preganancy besides Addie, Francessca and Alyssa? Or did they sat they had 47 grandkids with 2 on the way shortly before Francessca announced, so the extra was Alyssa? So 47 with 3 expected?

• Upvote 2

On 11/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

My baseless speculation is that we get an announcement from Campbell in a few months, too.

me too

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, browngrl said:

me too

....we might. Francesca just said that her son will have 6 cousins around his age. Addie and Alyssa are 2. And I'm pretty sure her siblings are all single and younger than her

Edited by RebeccaRay
Misspelled word
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

It looks like Travis Clark’s sister Kayla is having a boy. And calling him Kayson. Like Kay’s son. Kinda corny but I guess it could be worse. 

ETA: middle name is Clark. Which makes sense. It’s her maiden name and a common boys name. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic