IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

On 10/30/2022 at 5:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Coghlans have a new grandson named Silas. I have no idea who he belongs to. 

Either Deanna, Lydia, or Natalie. My money is on Deanna, since she seems to have deleted her social media and no one was tagged in the photo.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I completely forgot about them. They used to a constant topic. I need to go refresh myself. I can only remember vaguely the older daughter. 

Oh they live very different lives now. Perry posts pretty often on Instagram. They used to squeeze a ton of girls in one bedroom when they were with VF. Now they have a big house, with a pool, hot tub, and most of the girls moved out. Only one girl is left and it’s a ton of boys now. So they went from a small house filled with girls to a big house filled with boys. Perry is very republican and they seem to babysit their grandkids a lot. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, indianabones said:

Either Deanna, Lydia, or Natalie. My money is on Deanna, since she seems to have deleted her social media and no one was tagged in the photo.

It is Natalies baby.

• Thank You 1

22 minutes ago, llucie said:

It is Natalies baby.

Wow, two kids before her second anniversary. I'm sure her parents are ecstatic about that.

• Upvote 5

Gabby Barrett Foehner (country singer and friend of Jinger and Jeremy) gave birth to her second child on October 27, 2022. It's a boy and they named him Augustine Boone Foehner. Gabby had Baylah May Foehner in January 2021. Her husband Cade Foehner is good friends with Jeremy.

(Gabby is a big enough celebrity that you can find sources by googling her.)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I can only remember vaguely the older daughter. 

And that Kim once gave birth on a deck full of chicken poop. Sweet memories..

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

How far they’ve come thanks to Amazon. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

Oh my God, that was her. And the industrial shelving for the children - Costco shelves or whatever it was in that barely built shack. I remember after VF shutdown, Perry seemed to take his knowledge of warehouse logistics and really go with it. The big house in town after the rough living way out. Still, wild. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, lexiloumarie said:

Oh my God, that was her. And the industrial shelving for the children - Costco shelves or whatever it was in that barely built shack. I remember after VF shutdown, Perry seemed to take his knowledge of warehouse logistics and really go with it. The big house in town after the rough living way out. Still, wild. 

Yeah I think the stuff they did for VF was just transferred to their Amazon shop and that’s why they have more money now. 

• Upvote 1

Hannah (Reber) Keller had her baby. I haven't been able to find out any details about it, though.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

24 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Do you have a birth date?

Priscilla Waller said she was in labor during the Wednesday night service at David's church. She was either born Wednesday or Thursday.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

On 11/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, indianabones said:

Any word on Lydia's 3rd baby from 2020-2021?

Betsy Foster Catlin had a 2 trimester miscarriage of a boy she named Abel. This was back on Sept 28. She said this is her third boy she lost in a second trimester miscarriage. Let’s hope the doctors can give her some answers as to why this keeps happening. 

• Sad 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Betsy Foster Catlin had a 2 trimester miscarriage of a boy she named Abel. This was back on Sept 28. She said this is her third boy she lost in a second trimester miscarriage. Let’s hope the doctors can give her some answers as to why this keeps happening. 

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ....

But -- isn't Betsy the one who keeps drinking/pushing Plexus during pregnancy as totally safe? And didn't she have a previous child (while guzzling said Plexpiss) who was born with a significant birth defect (why am I thinking micro/macrocephaly or some such ...)?
If my memory is working at all, Betsy's baby with a serious health concern was born +/- 4 years ago, not too far from Janessa Rodrigues, also born with a concerning brain issue (_____ corpus callosum).

Regardless of the cause, I'm sorry Betsy has had two 2nd trimester miscarriages. But (it seems to me, anyway) that her doctors should be aware that she is drinking Plexus -- on the off chance it IS contributing to the situation. Anyway, just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ....

But -- isn't Betsy the one who keeps drinking/pushing Plexus during pregnancy as totally safe? And didn't she have a previous child (while guzzling said Plexpiss) who was born with a significant birth defect (why am I thinking micro/macrocephaly or some such ...)?
If my memory is working at all, Betsy's baby with a serious health concern was born +/- 4 years ago, not too far from Janessa Rodrigues, also born with a concerning brain issue (_____ corpus callosum).

Regardless of the cause, I'm sorry Betsy has had two 2nd trimester miscarriages. But (it seems to me, anyway) that her doctors should be aware that she is drinking Plexus -- on the off chance it IS contributing to the situation. Anyway, just my 2 cents. 

She does take plexus. But the fact the three miscarriages are all boys and her son has microcephaly does make me wonder if it’s sex linked. She has three healthy girls and her oldest boy also seems to be in good health. Hopefully the doctors look into all possibilities. Plexus plus all the other testing. 

• Upvote 19

On 11/4/2022 at 5:51 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guesses: Buddy for a boy and Sweetie for a girl. 

I like Hobo. Meet our children, Honey and Hobo. It rolls off the tongue.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She does take plexus. But the fact the three miscarriages are all boys and her son has microcephaly does make me wonder if it’s sex linked. She has three healthy girls and her oldest boy also seems to be in good health. Hopefully the doctors look into all possibilities. Plexus plus all the other testing. 

Thanks for that response + perspective, @JermajestyDuggar.  For Betsy's sake, I think I'd rather it be a genetic problem rather than anything potentially related to drinking the Ple***Slim. (or whatever option is "fixable" yet not attributable to something she did/didn't do.)

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
(hit enter too soon, incomplete thought)
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

the three miscarriages are all boys and her son has microcephaly does make me wonder if it’s sex linked.

I don't know this fundie but ....would she even use the information if provided? If a genetic issue is identified then generally the options are to abort (or to do preimplantation testing and then not use affected embryos) or to continue the pregnancy.

Anyway I agree with you - this would be very useful information if it would actually be used but I'm just not sure fundies would use the information.

Edited by browngrl
typos
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, browngrl said:

I don't know this fundie but ....would she even use the information if provided? If a genetic issue is identified then generally the options are to abort (or to do preimplantation testing and then not use affected embryos) or to continue the pregnancy.

Anyway I agree with you - this would be very useful information if it would actually be used but I'm just not sure fundies would use the information.

I’m not sure. I guess it’s possible they could decide to limit their family size. But that’s probably all they would do. 

• Upvote 3

I don't know if this family is followed on the forum, but Kayla (Moschel) Kozelek is pregnant with baby n° 6. 

She's friend of Bontrager's girls from Wisconsin, Chelsy styled her hair for Kayla and David's  wedding, and Allison were part of the ceremony with music, I think.

All Kozelek children have names-program-and-nature: Clyde Strength, Ellie Joy, River Salem, Briar Promise and Aspen Praise....

Family is involved with adoption: Kayla had 3 adopted sibling and she and her husband adopted their oldest daughter (Ellie). And they are homeschooling, 

Her instagram is public: @kaylakozelek and her mother is blogging: http://www.godstrengthenmyhands.com/

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic