IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

2 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Do you think they count Annabelle (Joy's & Austin's stillborn daughter) in the lineup?

No. Annabell has never been accounted for in the grandkid head count. It's similar to Michelle not counting Jubilee. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Do you think they count Annabelle (Joy's & Austin's stillborn daughter) in the lineup?

No, because Joy states she's pregnant with her third, not fourth, and J'Tyler is number 20 for Michelle -not Jubilee nor J'Caleb.

I agree with those speculating it's Jessa. It would match her spacing well enough (Fern was born July 18, 2021 and Jessa's spacing tends to be right around two years) and she announces late publicly.

Edit: Whoops, sorry @marmalade I didn't realize there was another page.

Edited by CaptainFunderpants
info already stated by marmalade
  • Upvote 6

On 12/17/2022 at 11:00 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

They got married in 2016. I’m glad that they’ve waited compared to other fundie couples. We’ll see if the new Staddon  couple waits that long.

The Bennetts (parents) seem to be quiverfull. I'm not sure Matthew and N'gella waited to have a family or dealt with infertility.  I wasn't sure what year they got married; do you know when specifically they got married?

13 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

The Bennetts (parents) seem to be quiverfull. I'm not sure Matthew and N'gella waited to have a family or dealt with infertility.  I wasn't sure what year they got married; do you know when specifically they got married?

I began following the Bennetts just before Julianna married James Staddon. N'gella appears in family photos on the Bennett blog as early as 2017. So my guess is she and Matthew have been married at least 5 years and probably a bit longer.  My money is on fertility issues that kept them from having children until now.

• Thank You 2

Kaylee Rodrigues Hill is pregnant, due in late August. That is one early announcement. They were only married 46 days ago, according to @griffin's math.

• Sad 5
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Kaylee's will be a long pregnancy, even more, if we consider the many updates Jill will share 

Based on her due date she is barely over 4 weeks pregnant, we still have at least 34 updates from Jill 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Based on her due date she is barely over 4 weeks pregnant, we still have at least 34 updates from Jill 

I didn’t even know you could find out that early! Just how soon can someone find out?

• I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I didn’t even know you could find out that early! Just how soon can someone find out?

Just about four weeks, lol

• Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

There are pregnancy tests that are so sensitive that you can find out 3-5 days before your period is due.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Did we know radford baby #22 was on the way? I don’t think they’re fundies, though, just mega family 

ETA: never mind, old article 

Pregnancy is timed by LMP (last menstrual period). In an average cycle of 28 days, you’d be counted as four weeks pregnant the day of your missed period. You can test positive a bit sooner. My pregnancy wasn’t entirely expected, so I waited a few days until I was inexplicably nauseous and sleepy. 

Edited by LaughingDonuts
  • Thank You 1

49 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I got a positive at home test at 3.5 weeks pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Charity and David Barry welcomed their 3rd child Arielle Praise Dec 16th.

Brooklyn Collingsworth air is expe ting her 4th child in July of 2023

• Upvote 2

I was just thinking Brooklyn will probably have a fourth soon since her youngest is 2. I bet she will stop at four because that’s how many her parents had. 

• Upvote 2

Today I learned someone named N'gella walks this earth. How do you pronounce it? My first thought was Nigella but now I'm thinking Angela??

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1

1 minute ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Today I learned someone named N'gella walks this earth. How do you pronounce it? My first thought was Nigella but now I'm thinking Angela??

I’m pretty sure we’ve talked about this and somehow it’s pronounced like Angela. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m pretty sure we’ve talked about this and somehow it’s pronounced like Angela. 

Haha I figured you would know! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Bethany Baird Beal (say that 3 times fast) gave birth to a girl today. She had a fast an uneventful homebirth. And I guarantee she will be smug as hell about it. The birth Olympics. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

On 12/21/2022 at 11:21 PM, Sister Mozz said:

Kaylee Rodrigues Hill is pregnant, due in late August. That is one early announcement. They were only married 46 days ago, according to @griffin's math.

This makes me so sad. I got pregnant at 19 but had gone to public school, played sports, joined clubs, had a job, and lived away at college for a year. Oh, and hadn't helped raise a litter of siblings. She's literally going from being sheltered, undereducated, and raising mom's kids to having her own with no chance to discover who she is as an adult. It's just sad.

Edited by yeahthatsme74
Wrong word
  • Upvote 11

So Nurie got married at age 21 and had her first child at age 22. Kaylee got married at 21 and will be 22 when she has her first. Will Renee follow the same pattern? I guess we will see. 

I am glad they have a slightly later start than Jill. She was a teen bride who had her 1st child at 20 and her 9th child at 29. 😐

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am glad they have a slightly later start than Jill. She was a teen bride who had her 1st child at 20 and her 9th child at 29. 😐

Dang, that sounds absolutely nuts when you write it down like that. I mean, obviously it’s nuts. But nine kids in nine years without any multiples? Holy fucking shit. I almost feel like it’s some kind of miracle that her fertility slowed waaaaay down in her 30s or they may have ended up with 20+ kids. The 13 they do have are bad enough, of course, but it makes me shudder to think of the possibility of there being 7 or 8 more malnourished, undereducated Rodlings running around. 

• Upvote 18

Joy Duggar Forsyth said in her youtube video that they plan to name the baby James, either as a first name or middle name. Aparently it is a promise they made to Austin grandfather before he passed away, to name their next boy after him.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, llucie said:

Joy Duggar Forsyth said in her youtube video that they plan to name the baby James, either as a first name or middle name. Aparently it is a promise they made to Austin grandfather before he passed away, to name their next boy after him.

It’s too bad it’s also the name of Joy’s crappy father. People will assume they named the baby after him. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic