IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

6 hours ago, llucie said:

Joy Duggar Forsyth said in her youtube video that they plan to name the baby James, either as a first name or middle name. Aparently it is a promise they made to Austin grandfather before he passed away, to name their next boy after him.

I'm going to guess it'll be the middle name.  None of the second generation Duglets have been given a J name so far, have they?

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'm going to guess it'll be the middle name.  None of the second generation Duglets have been given a J name so far, have they?

Only as middle names: Michael James, Ivy Jane, and Evangeline Jo. This would possibly be the first J first name for a second generation Duggar.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, harkasquirrel said:

Only as middle names: Michael James, Ivy Jane, and Evangeline Jo. This would possibly be the first J first name for a second generation Duggar.

I have a feeling it'll be a middle name, since Joy has a brother named James.

• Upvote 3

From the annual Burnett family picture: Carinna has had another baby girl (according to fundieinfo, she was born October 2022 and she is named Destiny) and Charity is expecting her third baby!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Ashley Salyer was holding up what looked like pictures from the routine 20 week ultrasound that most women get. Plus she has an obvious bump. So I would guess she at least 20 weeks along. I’m betting she’s due in the spring at the latest. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

Enos and Rebekah Schrock are expecting their first in March 2023. We mostly talk about the Schrocks on FJ because they are affiliated with so many FJ fundies. Andrew Schrock and his wife are friends with the Rods. Elizabeth Schrock married Gabe Pearl as a second wife. And Anna Schrock married a Wilson brother. Rebekah is a Tate and her sister also married a Schrock. They are ex Amish. 

• Thank You 6

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s too bad it’s also the name of Joy’s crappy father. People will assume they named the baby after him. 

Thats probably why she explained it, so people dont think its named after her father...

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Did anyone else notice Kendra holding a baby in Jed & Katey's gender reveal video? I know this family reproduces like rabbits & it could be anyone's, but it holds credence to them having a secret baby.

• Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Did anyone else notice Kendra holding a baby in Jed & Katey's gender reveal video? I know this family reproduces like rabbits & it could be anyone's, but it holds credence to them having a secret baby.

There have been multiple signs of the secret baby. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There have been multiple signs of the secret baby. 

I know. But now that I've officially seen her holding a baby (which I'm guessing is a boy) up close and very clear in the video, it confirms it more for me.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Did Clara Nolkamper have her annual baby yet?

Not yet. I’m expecting her to in the next month though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

16 hours ago, Shannonsnarks said:

Did anyone catch that Jonathon’s older brother had another son? Neven I think his name is 

Jonathon who? 

2 minutes ago, adidas said:

Jonathan Hill. (And)Kaylee’s husband.

I think we may have talked about this because at the wedding, the wife was seen in the background holding a baby. 

• I Agree 1

I just have to point out Bryn and Mitch Bontrager have a Brynleigh Noelle that was born this year. And the Wissmanns have known the Bontragers forever. So she knows that’s the exact name as their family friend. Not a big deal. Just and interesting choice since they are family friends. I’ve told my friends I think it’s cute if our kids had the same name when they are naming their kids. But I know some people think there’s such a thing as “name stealing” or just copying and get all pissy.

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

On 12/25/2022 at 6:52 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley Salyer was holding up what looked like pictures from the routine 20 week ultrasound that most women get. Plus she has an obvious bump. So I would guess she at least 20 weeks along. I’m betting she’s due in the spring at the latest. 

She is due in April per her Instagram when she announced. She also tagged #rainbowbaby so she might have had a miscarriage between her daughter and this one, meaning she got pregnant fast because Scarlett turned 1 in November. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just have to point out Bryn and Mitch Bontrager have a Brynleigh Noelle that was born this year. And the Wissmanns have known the Bontragers forever. So she knows that’s the exact name as their family friend. Not a big deal. Just and interesting choice since they are family friends. I’ve told my friends I think it’s cute if our kids had the same name when they are naming their kids. But I know some people think there’s such a thing as “name stealing” or just copying and get all pissy.

NGL, I think sharing this name is f*cking weird on the part of Hannah and Jer.

Brynleigh is clearly named after her mom (and has the superior spelling IMO) and so to double up on both... Cringe. Very, very cringe.

I do think 'Brynleigh' is a very nice name, and I get that the Duggar kiddo was born on Christmas, but... The odds are good they'll have another daughter. 'Holly Noelle' would have been super cute, lyrical, and very Christmas-y, and they could have saved 'Brynley' for their inevitable second daughter. While naming a daughter 'Holly' might have been thought to step on Jessa's toes a bit, Jessa doesn't seem the type to have a 'Holly' and an 'Ivy,' it seems too kitschy for her, so I think it would have been safe. I agree with those that think Jessa's next daughter will be named 'Hazel.' It fits her theme perfectly and in terms of sib set names 'Ivy, Fern, and Hazel' go really well together.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's possible she forgot since she probably doesn't see Mitch and Bryn that often. Given that they're not related, it's possible it's just a coincidence. Also the spelling is different. 

• I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic