IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

Tiff is such a petite youngin, it has crossed my mind that she may need to get her BMI up, doesn't it need to be like at least 16 or something to ovulate. 

I know that weight lifters have trouble ovulating because they get their fat stores down so low. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Tiff is such a petite youngin, it has crossed my mind that she may need to get her BMI up, doesn't it need to be like at least 16 or something to ovulate. 

I know that weight lifters have trouble ovulating because they get their fat stores down so low. 

My niece, a marathon runner, experienced infertility and was instructed to get her BMI up, and she was noticeably bigger than Tiffany. 

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, gobucks said:

Tiff had a pregnancy test in the truck stop parking lot in the video. She said it was negative. I can't imagine buying one if I didn't need one. Who knows if they just got it as a prop for views/drama or she actually needed it. 

My thoughts exactly!  So who carries a random negative pregnancy test around with them in the car?  Or maybe she just bought one and took it in the bathroom at the store. (?)  I have a feeling it was 100% for drama & views... IMO definitely a prop,.  There has been a lot of SM attention surrounding the Bates' pregnancies lately.  First it was Esther, then Katie, then Alyssa.  She may just feel 'left out'.  In their world she's already had one the major two highlights in life--one is getting married and then second is birthing babies.  Everything else is just fluff to them.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:46 PM, Cults-r-us said:

I hope she doesn't have a backyard full of blessings before she figures out this guy's a dud.

Plus Lawson still not having a stable job.

I know that Tiffany's family may not necessarily be Fundie & she is an adult, but I wonder what her parents think about Lawson not working.  Most dads would probably want to know that their daughter is properly being provided for.  I am glad she works & has her rental properties, but where does he get income?  I know they get SM monies, but does he actually get paid for singing?  That sounds rude I know but I just don't get it.  How do his band mates get paid?  I cannot imagine all of them doing this for hobby alone.  They get money I am guessing from the ticket sales & the merch but really how much could it be?  Just curious about this.  To each their own but I'd be ready to just sit down in the den at home after the endless travelling!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

This. I have a family friend who struggled with infertility. She was (and stillis) very petite, but I think she was a bit bigger than Tiff is now. They are now parents, but it took them quite a while to get there - including her increasing her BMI.

• Upvote 2

If Tiffany struggles with infertility, I would guess she wouldn’t be opposed to doing IVF. It’s possible that might influence/inspire Michaela

• I Agree 1

It's not about what Tiffany wants.  If Lawson is against it, she won't do it (as long as they're married, obviously).  Same with Michaela.  Nor should they.  I don't wish infertility on anyone, but I do hope a baby doesn't come until Tiffany and Lawson mature a bit more.  Or at least she does, since he's probably a lost cause.

• Upvote 9

On 10/24/2022 at 1:27 PM, xenobia said:

This. I have a family friend who struggled with infertility. She was (and stillis) very petite, but I think she was a bit bigger than Tiff is now. They are now parents, but it took them quite a while to get there - including her increasing her BMI.

I'm 5'7" and I got pregnant (definitely without trying) when I weighed 102 pounds. Everybody's different and genes probably have a lot to do with it. If you struggle to conceive, BMI probably does have something to do with it. If you're from an Irish Catholic family and have 9 siblings, not so much.

• Upvote 11

Lawson is back in the recording studio! He still thinks he’s a professional singer even if nobody else does. I noticed it was being professionally videoed so there’s that to look forward to.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Lawson is back in the recording studio! He still thinks he’s a professional singer even if nobody else does. I noticed it was being professionally videoed so there’s that to look forward to.

I think on Reddit they said it was Evan who was filming, maybe he hasn't found anyone else willing to listen to him before the editing? 

I still have a hard time remembering/believing he is married, he and Tiffany doesn't seem like a couple more like cousin or so 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Idlewild said:

So I guess Tiff just went with him and started adoringly at him all day? What a useless life.

I know he seems to get a decent amount of downloads, but I still would love to know if he makes a profit once all the recording expenses are paid.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

So I guess Tiff just went with him and started adoringly at him all day? What a useless life.

I expect it’s Tiffany’s income that pays for this indulgence, so she may as well see what she is getting for her money.

• Upvote 3

I have a friend who was super into CrossFit. While she was working out 7-10 times a week, she was unable to conceive for years.  When she broke her foot, and had to take 8 weeks off to heal, she wound up getting pregnant.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I think on Reddit they said it was Evan who was filming, maybe he hasn't found anyone else willing to listen to him before the editing? 

I still have a hard time remembering/believing he is married, he and Tiffany doesn't seem like a couple more like cousin or so 

Evan has a way better singing voice than Lawson too! That's what so ironic! Hopefully, Evan is making some money helping people like Lawson with his videoing and editing. He can edit for other content creators anywhere, even in a hospital waiting room. 

• Upvote 6

On 10/26/2022 at 8:52 AM, Italiangirl said:

Like many have said before, I think if Lawson was going to "make it as a country music star' it would've already happened long ago.  I am sure that he enjoys it obviously, but he needs to realize that it probably just isn't going to happen.  Your comparison of Tiffany and a cousin seems spot on. She definitely seems like the visiting cousin that hangs out with you & ya'll catch a movie together or somethin.  I still cannot see any chemistry really at all.  Maybe they're different behind closed doors and away from the camera.  I'm trying to watch their newest video and it pains me so far.  It is just Lawson bare chested outside doing some repairs.  I just do not see Tiffany happily settling into all into of this 'country' type of lifestyle bc she is so used to somewhere like CA.

• Upvote 8

In the past few weeks, Tiffany has posted many "a year ago today" posts of their time in Italy I think it was.  Obviously she'd rather be traipsing around Europe than being a wife, in a house in Tennessee posting about what she cooked or making a fancy coffee drink and so on...

• Upvote 7

I’be been wondering, could Lawson be miserable or even depressed? I don’t watch every IG story or post, but every now and then. Their YouTube videos not so much, but they’ve been behind with them. Anyway, to me he comes across as a bit fake and it’s crossed my mind a few times that he might be depressed and trying to hide it or is possibly in denial. Just a thought.

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

I’be been wondering, could Lawson be miserable or even depressed? I don’t watch every IG story or post, but every now and then. Their YouTube videos not so much, but they’ve been behind with them. Anyway, to me he comes across as a bit fake and it’s crossed my mind a few times that he might be depressed and trying to hide it or is possibly in denial. Just a thought.

You may have a theory here.  I do think that Lawson is somewhat depressed (and Tiffany also).  Just my opinion but these 2 love the attention and being on the go a lot too.  They've traveled more in the past 3 months than some people do in ten years.  I was wondering how this was going to pan out once the dust settled.  I believe they kept busy very (on purpose) to try and overcompensate for something.  Nothing wrong with travel, it's just that these two cannot seem to 'sit still'. I don't think they've spent hardly anytime at home building their 'nest'. They've just been married barely six months and I STILL see no signs of chemistry or affection between them.!  I don't think they fully thought this thing all the way through.  IMO Tiffany is beyond homesick. That's just my take on it, I guess time will surely tell.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, TaraJade7 said:

You may have a theory here.  I do think that Lawson is somewhat depressed (and Tiffany also).  Just my opinion but these 2 love the attention and being on the go a lot too.  They've traveled more in the past 3 months than some people do in ten years.  I was wondering how this was going to pan out once the dust settled.  I believe they kept busy very (on purpose) to try and overcompensate for something.  Nothing wrong with travel, it's just that these two cannot seem to 'sit still'. I don't think they've spent hardly anytime at home building their 'nest'. They've just been married barely six months and I STILL see no signs of chemistry or affection between them.!  I don't think they fully thought this thing all the way through.  IMO Tiffany is beyond homesick. That's just my take on it, I guess time will surely tell.

I think their marriage works better while traveling, their whole relationship was on the go, not sitting at home for weeks on end. While on vacation their both happy, no one has to cook or clean. And I think Lawson is someone that gets bored easily, he's like Carlin where he cant sit still for very long, so he might not do well when just trying to be a boring husband at home.

• Upvote 6

I think they both like the idea of marriage as it’s biblical and the only way they believe you can be intimate. I don’t Torino either of them like the marriage they have. Lawson wanted the Instagram perfect relationship to make him look good while he pursued his career. He is very superficial- I just don’t think he’s someone who was looking for a truly meaningful relationship- just someone pretty to have sex with.
Tiffany had a decent standard of living and clearly loved California- I think the whole ‘playing house’ role has got tired very quickly for her. She probably never envisaged she’d be expected to cook, clean and earn all the money. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

45 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

I think they both like the idea of marriage as it’s biblical and the only way they believe you can be intimate. I don’t Torino either of them like the marriage they have. Lawson wanted the Instagram perfect relationship to make him look good while he pursued his career. He is very superficial- I just don’t think he’s someone who was looking for a truly meaningful relationship- just someone pretty to have sex with.
Tiffany had a decent standard of living and clearly loved California- I think the whole ‘playing house’ role has got tired very quickly for her. She probably never envisaged she’d be expected to cook, clean and earn all the money. 

She should give Jinger a ring. She could give her some tips.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

Get ready Lawson fans! Tiff has announced that he’s having a free concert in Maryville, TN, on 11/12. Does anyone live close enough to give up a few hours to watch and give a review? It annoys me so much that Tiffany has posted about this, but Lawson hasn’t yet, like it’s beneath him to concern himself with those mundane details. I’m sure he’ll get around to it eventually though.

Also, Tiff had posted earlier in her stories that she grew up celebrating Halloween. I think she’s a little thrown off by the fundie disdain for the holiday. Today she was talking about wanting to start decorating for Christmas. She said, “Does anyone start decorating for Christmas after...the end of October?” I think she wanted to say Halloween, but didn’t want to alienate anyone. Part of me feels sorry for her, but the larger part of me feels like this is the fundie Christian conservative train wreck she totally signed up for.

• Upvote 14

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Get ready Lawson fans! Tiff has announced that he’s having a free concert in Maryville, TN, on 11/12. Does anyone live close enough to give up a few hours to watch and give a review? It annoys me so much that Tiffany has posted about this, but Lawson hasn’t yet, like it’s beneath him to concern himself with those mundane details. I’m sure he’ll get around to it eventually though.

Also, Tiff had posted earlier in her stories that she grew up celebrating Halloween. I think she’s a little thrown off by the fundie disdain for the holiday. Today she was talking about wanting to start decorating for Christmas. She said, “Does anyone start decorating for Christmas after...the end of October?” I think she wanted to say Halloween, but didn’t want to alienate anyone. Part of me feels sorry for her, but the larger part of me feels like this is the fundie Christian conservative train wreck she totally signed up for.

What’s weird is that Carlin also posted a pic of Evan with the kids eating Halloween candies. And she captioned it “post October 31”. Like why not just say Halloween?? I don’t get these fundies with things like this, lol 

• Upvote 9

Tiffany knows she cannot alienate the Bates humpers, so has to go along with their views if she wants to shill stuff to them.

As well as the free concert, fans will be delighted to hear they can now get Lawson’s last album on vinyl! I’m guessing Tiffany paid for that too.

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic