IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

Eye color has always been interesting to me so I'm keeping this going....

My father has deep dark blue eyes. Mother has hazel eyes. I have grey blue eyes. Where did that come from?

Who knows! 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Eye color has always been interesting to me so I'm keeping this going....

My father has deep dark blue eyes. Mother has hazel eyes. I have grey blue eyes. Where did that come from?

Who knows! 

I believe all shades of blue are related. My blue eyes also change depending on my hair color. 

Mt father had very dark blue eyes, I always had lighter blue eyes. I am a strawberry-blonde, my dad had very dark brown hair. At one point I dyed my hair black and my eyes suddenly appeared to be a much darker blue. 

• Upvote 2

My dad told me my blue eyes would change with age and they did. It always happens on his side of the family. They start out very blue in childhood and change to a lighter greenish blue later on. My grandma was thrilled to have a brown eyed grandchild after 11 blue/green/grey eyed grandchildren. I have to admit, I do love big brown eyes. One son has beautiful brown eyes like his dad and the other has blue like me. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My dad told me my blue eyes would change with age and they did. It always happens on his side of the family. They start out very blue in childhood and change to a lighter greenish blue later on. My grandma was thrilled to have a brown eyed grandchild after 11 blue/green/grey eyed grandchildren. I have to admit, I do love big brown eyes. One son has beautiful brown eyes like his dad and the other has blue like me. 

Our baby has had very blue eyes since birth. She’s 2.5 months old now, and MIL is convinced they’re still going to turn brown because mine are brown. We’re very curious to see what they’ll do :)

• Upvote 3

My blue eyes have been consistent so far except when I was a small baby. The pics show that dark blue black look. But all my baby pics are Polaroids...so not great quality.

My hair color and clothes bring out slight tone changes but being kind of grey...it's more tones of grey rather than darker or lighter blue. 

• Upvote 2

My dad has blue eyes, my mom and sister have hazel eyes, and I have dark brown eyes.

Apparently I used to tell people when I was a little kid that my dad was the milk man...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

I continue to chuckle about this March 27 post on Lawson's Insta:

image.png.a064062569419c3a3af9f2ef70183fd4.png

Lawson didn't have a summer tour. At all. How many times has he performed since he moved to Nashville??

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Lawson didn't have a summer tour. At all. How many times has he performed since he moved to Nashville??

One time. It was right after they drove back from California.

• Upvote 9

On 9/7/2022 at 12:23 AM, Keys said:

Our baby has had very blue eyes since birth. She’s 2.5 months old now, and MIL is convinced they’re still going to turn brown because mine are brown. We’re very curious to see what they’ll do :)

I've heard that brown eyes are more dominant.  I have brown eyes, father has blue eyes and my first got his dad's blue eyes.  Next around my youngest got brown eyes.  My oldest son's dr. had told me in the beginning there was a tiny chance his eyes would NOT turn brown. And they never did!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, TaraJade7 said:

I've heard that brown eyes are more dominant.  I have brown eyes, father has blue eyes and my first got his dad's blue eyes.  Next around my youngest got brown eyes.  My oldest son's dr. had told me in the beginning there was a tiny chance his eyes would NOT turn brown. And they never did!

Always so cool to see how the genetics play out! She’s now morphing into a mini version of her dad and doesn’t look like me at all haha, especially with the big blue eyes!

Great news! Lawson has a “performance” coming up on 9/24 at the Bates Sisters Boutique. I assume they’re having another clearance sale. Tiff will be selling “American Dream” t-shirts that she designed. Tiff just called Lawson’s guitar playing his hobby in her stories yesterday. So she doesn’t consider it a career either.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 32

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Great news! Lawson has a “performance” coming up on 9/24 at the Bates Sisters Boutique. I assume they’re having another clearance sale. Tiff will be selling “American Dream” t-shirts that she designed. Tiff just called Lawson’s guitar playing his hobby in her stories yesterday. So she doesn’t consider it a career either.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when he notices that description.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11

Always have been told brown eyes are prominent in genetics. My father has blue eyes, his first wife has dark brown (my oldest sister and brother's mother), and his second wife (my mom) has hazel eyes. My sister has dark brown eyes, and my brother and I ( blue) could be twins.

• Upvote 1

So his target audience is women looking for modest clothing who are Bates fans? I would have thought they’ve already downloaded his album, so it will be down to Tiffany to shill those T shirts if they’re going to make any money.

They keep releasing videos of the house and the wedding. Anyone would think they’ve got nothing else going on….

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Idlewild said:

So his target audience is women looking for modest clothing who are Bates fans? I would have thought they’ve already downloaded his album, so it will be down to Tiffany to shill those T shirts if they’re going to make any money.

They keep releasing videos of the house and the wedding. Anyone would think they’ve got nothing else going on….

Tiff posts pics of her cooking, such as it is. I have yet to see a cohesive dinner. She likes to make breakfast.

• Upvote 6

Tiffany wrote in her stories that Lawson surprised her and is “taking her back to California” this week. She makes herself sound like a child who can’t fly on a plane without her daddy holding her hand.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

11 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Tiffany wrote in her stories that Lawson surprised her and is “taking her back to California” this week. She makes herself sound like a child who can’t fly on a plane without her daddy holding her hand.

I've never seen anyone travel as much as this family does, especially Lawson & Tiffany.  Of course she is super homesick & may just be thinking, "OMG what have I done?"  I'm not trying to be a pessimist here, just my take on what may be going on.  They just got married around 4 months ago.  They've been to Greece for 10 days (I think it was for that period of time), Ohio (for that Alive festival), Miami, road trip though the mid west with many stops, and now back to California!  Folks, IMO that's a lot of travelling in 120 days time!  What in the world are these two going to do if/when a baby comes along?  I have really been hoping that Tiffany could become more acclimated  to TN & also for Katie in NJ.  TN and NJ have plenty of differences, but I'd think coming to the hills of TN from California or vice versa would be an even bigger adjustment.  I live in the deep south and would play hell trying to adjust just about anywhere else.  I don't think they think these things completely through.  I'm sure they believe their love is real, I'm not questioning that (or well maybe I am when I'm snarking) I just think that they are sometimes so hyper focused on the many details of the event planning & of course the IG worthiness of the endless pics that maybe their judgment gets somewhat clouded.  Best of wishes to all of the newlyweds and sorry for the long rant!

a little bit clouded.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I think the problem that Tiffany and Lawson are having is that their “job” right now is social media and they need to do something, anything, to produce content. They had a wedding, honeymoon and home renovations. Now they’re out of content. Their day to day lives of watching the deer our their window, playing miniature golf, going out to eat and going to movies is just not interesting at all. Since they don’t have interesting careers to share, all that’s left is travel, and eventually babies. I don’t know what they expected their married life to be like, but I hope the opportunity to have sex has been worth it for them.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, TaraJade7 said:

I've never seen anyone travel as much as this family does, especially Lawson & Tiffany.  Of course she is super homesick & may just be thinking, "OMG what have I done?"  I'm not trying to be a pessimist here, just my take on what may be going on.  They just got married around 4 months ago.  They've been to Greece for 10 days (I think it was for that period of time), Ohio (for that Alive festival), Miami, road trip though the mid west with many stops, and now back to California! 

I think that they have actually already been back to California once since they moved to Nashville (I feel like there was some Instastory about being near Disneyland), and her parents were just visiting them. Since she has rental properties in Cali (one of their few sources of income), it makes sense that she would need to go back on occasion, but not as a "surprise."

I can't help but think she HATES being in Tennessee. And now that their wedding video is out, what content do they have to offer their fans???

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Since she has rental properties in Cali (one of their few sources of income), it makes sense that she would need to go back on occasion, but not as a "surprise."

I know people disagree with me, but the thought that Tiffany’s presence is needed in California for her rental properties is laughable to me. Her parents and brother are all involved in real estate. Whatever needs to be done can be handled by them. I believe this is a very passive moneymaker for Tiffany. I think that her parents invested her money based on their decisions with her ultimate  consent.

• Upvote 13

I don't think she's even pretending very well that she likes Tennessee.  When Lawson went out of town, her parents came in. I think they've had almost no alone time as a married couple at all. 

• Upvote 4

I think they underestimated how difficult the transition would be for Tiffany. Lawson, on the other hand, would probably like living in California (or at least certain parts of it). I’ve been certain all along that they’ll ultimately end up with homes in both places. I also think Tiffany will eventually try to resurrect her acting career, probably after she’s had a child or two. 

• Upvote 5

I figured this would happen. It happens to other fundie women as well. Not just Tiffany. Remember when Ashley was dating Nathan? I think a big part of the break up was Ashley not wanting to leave NYC. 

• Upvote 10

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic