IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

I’m confused. Didn’t they buy and Reno a house in Nashville right before they got married? Are they moving again? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

59 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I’m confused. Didn’t they buy and Reno a house in Nashville right before they got married? Are they moving again? 

Yeah I’m confused too. Has anyone actually watched their video? I can’t bear the thought that I’m helping them financially so I can’t do it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Yeah I’m confused too. Has anyone actually watched their video? I can’t bear the thought that I’m helping them financially so I can’t do it.

Ugh. I did. They finished moving Lawson’s stuff out of the big house. The moving again was just finishing the first move. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 7

On 9/5/2022 at 11:04 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Eye color has always been interesting to me so I'm keeping this going....

My father has deep dark blue eyes. Mother has hazel eyes. I have grey blue eyes. Where did that come from?

Who knows! 

Eye color is a multi-allelic trait, which means multiple genes control the same trait. So the genetics for eye color gets super complicated to try to explain. Much more complicated than simple dominant-recessive than was explained with Mendel’s pea plants. 

Edited by KnittingOwl
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

So they’re not moving again? Just trying to get more mileage out of their moving video with click bait of ‘baby room’ thrown in. They know exactly what they’re doing - they’ve eked out their wedding video for 5 months.

So far moving to Nashville has garnered Lawson 2 gigs and one of those was at his sisters’ store.

• Upvote 8

Ah, so all of this was still about the move to the Mt. Juliet house, not yet another move to Nashville proper.  These two confuse me on so many levels. 

• Upvote 5

Low effort ploy for clicks aside, I am glad that these 2 have not purchased yet another house when they seem to never actually stay at home. 

• Upvote 8

Its just an old video of the first move.  They're posting YouTube videos from months and months ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Low effort ploy for clicks aside, I am glad that these 2 have not purchased yet another house when they seem to never actually stay at home. 

I’m glad Tiffany isn’t pregnant (yet). They barely seem responsible enough to take care of themselves. 

• Upvote 5

On her instastory Tiffany is whining that they are not ‘dragging out’ the wedding video- it’s actually been very tough and they had no footage and Lawson had to ‘salvage it’. I’ve no idea what this means- did someone delete the footage? Whatever, it’s not quite the tragedy Tiffany seems to think it is.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

On her instastory Tiffany is whining that they are not ‘dragging out’ the wedding video- it’s actually been very tough and they had no footage and Lawson had to ‘salvage it’. I’ve no idea what this means- did someone delete the footage? Whatever, it’s not quite the tragedy Tiffany seems to think it is.

But isn't it? I personally, was deeply invested in footage of these two screeching and giggling away throughout their *sPeCiAl DaY* and couldn't wait to hear Lawson tunelessly serenade Tiff in front of an enthralled/mildly irritated crowd. How will we make it through the week without witnessing the fake drama in yet another click-baity video? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

I wonder if he'll get fat like the other two older Bates boys now that he's married. They must have been seriously hungry as kids (like Joshy Duggar must have been) as much weight as they've packed on.

• Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 5

No idea what happened to the wedding footage (but i think the pictures from the wedding are really bad lighted and poorly done, you can barely see them in there), but the videographer was a friend of them so they cant really complain like if they had payed someone for the job. And i remember at the time there was this photographer that claimed they were asking around trying to get someone to work the wedding for free on the basis on them being influencers so...yeah, cant say it is not well deserved.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I wonder if he'll get fat like the other two older Bates boys now that he's married. They must have been seriously hungry as kids (like Joshy Duggar must have been) as much weight as they've packed on.

Zach is in better shape now than he was before he married Whit, and Nathan was already this size when he and Esther got together.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

I don’t think it’s ok to speak negatively on anyone’s physical size. I think there was likely food scarcity and basic nutritional deficits in the Bates and Duggar homes when all the kids were growing up. What I find with someone like Josh is his obvious impulsive control issues, even in the area of caloric consumption. Without JB standing over him with a stick, and left to his own devices, he just has shown an inability to rein in his poor behaviors and choices.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

Blagging discounts and free stuff is standard for influencers isn’t it? Maybe the problem was that they snagged a deal when they thought they were going to be on the show and then it got cancelled. However Tiffany still had a following in her own right.

It doesn’t seem to have put  Miss Renee off!

Edited by Idlewild
  • I Agree 1

I think Zach and Nathan have a different body type than Lawson and always have. Just like some of the girls have different body types. 

• Upvote 4

Tiffany has been posting that Lawson is extremely asthmatic and really suffering right now. She's asking for advice.  And right now her solution seems to be to have a diffuser with essential oils? 

• Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 11

12 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Tiffany has been posting that Lawson is extremely asthmatic and really suffering right now. She's asking for advice.  And right now her solution seems to be to have a diffuser with essential oils? 

This couple has money! Stop relying on garbage woo to help with medical problems Tiff! Go to an actual doctor and talk to them about more options. Sheesh.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

29 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

I've never had asthma, but isn't using essential oils in a diffuser likely to make things worse? 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 14

As asthmatic 100% should not be using a diffuser for essential oils. Fall can be a horrible month for us due to things like mold from leaves and such which I guess makes sense if he's getting attacks outside the house rather than their house. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Um see a dr. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Maybe Tiff is starting to give us some reasons why a move to San Diego might be in their future. It’s for Lawson’s health.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

As soon as I saw this, I knew she would be getting suggestions for either essential oils or colloidal silver. Bonus points if the person making the suggestion sells an essential oil MLM.

Of course, she could get Jill Rod suggesting Plexus. After all, it cures everything! 

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, postscript said:

As soon as I saw this, I knew she would be getting suggestions for either essential oils or colloidal silver. Bonus points if the person making the suggestion sells an essential oil MLM.

Tiffany seems so desperate for social media interaction.  Meanwhile, they allegedly went to Mass. and Conn. last week, and post nothing about it. Why did they go? And why was nothing about the trip instagrammable?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic