Jump to content
IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work


Coconut Flan
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Smoochie said:

I actually think this her referencing a plant and keeping it alive being similar to raising children ...

Well, we know they're a failure with pets. I doubt they're any better with plants. I figure they'll foist off the kids on Michael when things get tough, ie Tiff breaks a nail. 🙄

  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, gobucks said:

I watched it. It was an ad for Ariat, which good for them. That's a good brand of cowboy boots and hats, etc. Warden worked on their guest bathroom. They said Tiffany blacked out at church while standing. They left it on a cliffhanger for her going to the doctor the next day. She could have just been dehydrated, standing with her knees locked, low blood sugar, etc. It is also a symptom of early pregnancy for some people. They did not mention the pets at all in the video.

Oh, didn’t the church thing happen quite a while ago? I remember they mentioned it on their Instagram and then said they’d share more details in their YouTube vid. I wanna say this was like 2+ months ago already? Common things being common, especially in young women, I’m guessing it was likely just vasovagal syncope… happens from heat, not eating enough, extreme emotions, etc. BP dips and you get lightheaded, nauseous, tunnel vision. If that’s what it is, it’s common and harmless and often does not warrant further testing after a thorough exam and appointment with the doc. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, Idlewild said:

For folks who want fans to subscribe to their ‘home renovation’ videos, they sure do appear to hate being in said home!

I was thinking the same thing about them appearing to not love staying home.  I get that they enjoy traveling & that is all well and good, but dang, these folks never seem to rest.  In the past couple of videos you can tell they've put up very little there.  You'd think they'd want to decorate & get snuggled in as a newlywed couple.  Neither one of them seem very enthused about hanging around home.  I think (well, I know) that Tiffany is homesick as ever for CA & Lawson seems to want to continue the traveling as the hopeful musician/bachelor lifestyle that he is used to.  I'm not saying that he wants to find someone else, but just that he likes to get out there & sing, pose, & appeal to the young fundie audience.  I also think Tiffany misses her acting jobs.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wondered what happened to that German Shepherd. Can you still call an animal your pet if you don't live with and care for it...especially when you have the means to do so? Sounds like a rehoming situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, displayname said:

I wondered what happened to that German Shepherd. Can you still call an animal your pet if you don't live with and care for it...especially when you have the means to do so? Sounds like a rehoming situation.

I assumed it was living in Rocky Top and some of the unmarried brothers were taking care of it

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I assumed it was living in Rocky Top and some of the unmarried brothers were taking care of it

Yes, Duke is at the big house. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2022 at 8:09 PM, Keys said:

Oh, didn’t the church thing happen quite a while ago? I remember they mentioned it on their Instagram and then said they’d share more details in their YouTube vid. I wanna say this was like 2+ months ago already? Common things being common, especially in young women, I’m guessing it was likely just vasovagal syncope… happens from heat, not eating enough, extreme emotions, etc. BP dips and you get lightheaded, nauseous, tunnel vision. If that’s what it is, it’s common and harmless and often does not warrant further testing after a thorough exam and appointment with the doc. 

So, she went to the doctor. Apparently, they wanted to do bloodwork, but Tiffy wasn't fasting, so she had to go back later. If you we're going to habe bloodwork, you would be told to fast. Don't these people ever listen? I know they're young and dumb, probably hoping to confirm a pregnancy, but they can't seem to follow the simplest of instructions unless it directly benefits them. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet Duke spends a lot of his time in a kennel or tied up at the Bates house. If they aren’t going to even live with their dog, then find it a good home where it will be loved and appreciated. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

So, she went to the doctor. Apparently, they wanted to do bloodwork, but Tiffy wasn't fasting, so she had to go back later. If you we're going to habe bloodwork, you would be told to fast. Don't these people ever listen? I know they're young and dumb, probably hoping to confirm a pregnancy, but they can't seem to follow the simplest of instructions unless it directly benefits them. 

Or they did it to milk out another video haha… part 2, she goes for the blood work 😂

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work. Maybe they were doing a fasting blood sugar?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Keys said:

Or they did it to milk out another video haha… part 2, she goes for the blood work 😂

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work. Maybe they were doing a fasting blood sugar?

I think so. Low blood sugar can cause one to faint, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Keys said:

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work

I've always been told to fast before ordinary blood work.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t forget, if you buy one of Lawson’s vinyl records, you get a CD and a Christmas card. It’s almost like they can’t get rid of them…..

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Videos of Lawson and Tiffany aimlessly wandering the aisle of Hobby Lobby while Lawson babbles his "Women love to Shop" sentiments--that is riveting content, I tell ya! 

And yeah, clearly Lawson's vinyl and CDs aren't moving.

 

 

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't love to shop unless it's online and for someone else. My incredibly spoiled toddler is the most popular target, and I just bought her some art supplies tonight.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2022 at 1:48 AM, Melissa1977 said:

I've always been told to fast before ordinary blood work.

Hmm, I’m not sure - maybe it varies by region based on how the lab measures and records results? I’m in Canada - some of the more old school doctors do still want patients to to fast when they’re checking lipids and cholesterol, but this isn’t actually necessary to obtain an accurate result. For blood sugar, we also now look at a measure of your average blood sugar over the past 3 months, so a fasting one isn’t necessary for diabetes screening anymore either. But again, might totally vary based on region and lab recommendations :) 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Keys said:

Hmm, I’m not sure - maybe it varies by region based on how the lab measures and records results? I’m in Canada - some of the more old school doctors do still want patients to to fast when they’re checking lipids and cholesterol, but this isn’t actually necessary to obtain an accurate result. For blood sugar, we also now look at a measure of your average blood sugar over the past 3 months, so a fasting one isn’t necessary for diabetes screening anymore either. But again, might totally vary based on region and lab recommendations :) 

I am in Ohio. My doctor checks fasting sugars and A1C for my age/weight (considered higher risk for type 2). 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Keys said:

Hmm, I’m not sure - maybe it varies by region based on how the lab measures and records results? I’m in Canada - some of the more old school doctors do still want patients to to fast when they’re checking lipids and cholesterol, but this isn’t actually necessary to obtain an accurate result. For blood sugar, we also now look at a measure of your average blood sugar over the past 3 months, so a fasting one isn’t necessary for diabetes screening anymore either. But again, might totally vary based on region and lab recommendations :) 

Really depends what labs and why you are using them. I get thyroid labs done every four months - usually TSH, free T3, free T4, and a chem 7. I do not fast even though the chem 7 includes glucose because my endocrinologist and I don’t particularly care about those results. Blood sugar hasn’t been a concern for me. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watched their Christmas video--they are like 2 14 year olds playing house. And I'm old and just don't get this instant gratification of going to 2 stores and buying an entire houseful of Christmas decorations. My Christmas decorations have built up over time and have meaning--and when I was their age I only owned a handful of them.

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Just watched their Christmas video--they are like 2 14 year olds playing house. And I'm old and just don't get this instant gratification of going to 2 stores and buying an entire houseful of Christmas decorations. My Christmas decorations have built up over time and have meaning--and when I was their age I only owned a handful of them.

Our first Christmas we were sooooo broke. Our splurge was the tree itself and lights. We made paper snowflakes and put them on the tree as well as an ornament I think you make out of cinnamon? It was so so long ago. We made a red and green paper chain, and propped up a Time Life Christmas album since it had a pretty snow scene. It was lovely. 🥰

  • Upvote 8
  • Love 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




  • Recent Status Updates

    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      Disgusted with Catholic Church over Cardinal Pell's funeral this week. It really reflects poorly on the church and should be a red flag to Catholics.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      I've been away since about 10 PM on Monday evening.  My husband noticed that my speech was a bit slurred, called my daughter to see if she concurred and they both agreed that I needed to go to the hospital.  There I was taken back within minutes to be evaluated for a stroke.   My BP was sky-high. I. undressed and was helped into a hospital gown.  The PureWick did not work that night so when I had to go I just went.  (I do want a PureWick if I ever get urinary stress incontenence though and would need to wear diapers.). 
      I had a CT scan fairly early the next morning and it confirmed that I'd sufffered a mild stroke,  I had an MRI that afternoon which confirmed the both the mild stroke and no other damage and yet I had another CT scan -this time with a contrast medium injected.  I was allowed the Heart Healthy diet and my BP had dropped to 180/100.  They don'y want to drop the BP too rapidly so it has dropped enough to turn to Lisinipril to drop it further.
      After the ER. I was sent to the ICU and stayed until I was discharged this afternoon.  The staff were all really nice and my husband and two daughters were with me most of the time, helping out.  My oldest daughter's van was in the shop so I let her borrow the MINI since I knew she could drive a stick.  When she was visiting yesterday afternoon, her husband was in the ER waiting on a CT can and today, she was there when the speech pathologist was visiting.  She was able to get some good advice from her as her husband is currently unable to swallow.
      Anyway I'm home.  My dogs and the cat to see me home, especially my dachsie, were happy to see me home.
      A couple of things I learned:
      I need to teach my husband about loading the dishwasher.
      and 
      Jill would never be able to handle bedpans.
      · 7 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fornicate.  Six more weeks of winter according to Phil.
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      Currently obsessed with Laura Mvula, a musical genius
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 3 replies
    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I danced through my living room feeling awesome. From time to time I do this. Maybe wine is involved. Good music is definitely involved. It is awesome. I recommend it to you. With or without wine.
      · 2 replies
    • Hazelbunny

      Hazelbunny

      After a few months of trying to decide what kind of new computer to get and my brother telling me a Mac would be the best decision I could ever make and my sister telling me that would be the worst and I ought to stick to Windows.... I now have a used Mac. I am trying to get used to it. Not easy, but the Magnifying program is a lot better than the Windows one (that was the ultimate reason for my decision) and FJ works a lot better than on my 10-year old Laptop, too!!  
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Y'all, holter monitors suck. And naturally the palpitations that caused this test to be ordered are remarkably absent today. 
      I'm off to go work out in the hopes that triggers it. T minus 10 hours till I get this thing off. 
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fuck Fornicate.  Glad I got in to see this place before the world went to shit.
       
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.