IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, Smoochie said:

I actually think this her referencing a plant and keeping it alive being similar to raising children ...

Well, we know they're a failure with pets. I doubt they're any better with plants. I figure they'll foist off the kids on Michael when things get tough, ie Tiff breaks a nail. 🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, gobucks said:

I watched it. It was an ad for Ariat, which good for them. That's a good brand of cowboy boots and hats, etc. Warden worked on their guest bathroom. They said Tiffany blacked out at church while standing. They left it on a cliffhanger for her going to the doctor the next day. She could have just been dehydrated, standing with her knees locked, low blood sugar, etc. It is also a symptom of early pregnancy for some people. They did not mention the pets at all in the video.

Oh, didn’t the church thing happen quite a while ago? I remember they mentioned it on their Instagram and then said they’d share more details in their YouTube vid. I wanna say this was like 2+ months ago already? Common things being common, especially in young women, I’m guessing it was likely just vasovagal syncope… happens from heat, not eating enough, extreme emotions, etc. BP dips and you get lightheaded, nauseous, tunnel vision. If that’s what it is, it’s common and harmless and often does not warrant further testing after a thorough exam and appointment with the doc. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, Idlewild said:

For folks who want fans to subscribe to their ‘home renovation’ videos, they sure do appear to hate being in said home!

I was thinking the same thing about them appearing to not love staying home.  I get that they enjoy traveling & that is all well and good, but dang, these folks never seem to rest.  In the past couple of videos you can tell they've put up very little there.  You'd think they'd want to decorate & get snuggled in as a newlywed couple.  Neither one of them seem very enthused about hanging around home.  I think (well, I know) that Tiffany is homesick as ever for CA & Lawson seems to want to continue the traveling as the hopeful musician/bachelor lifestyle that he is used to.  I'm not saying that he wants to find someone else, but just that he likes to get out there & sing, pose, & appeal to the young fundie audience.  I also think Tiffany misses her acting jobs.

• Upvote 1

I wondered what happened to that German Shepherd. Can you still call an animal your pet if you don't live with and care for it...especially when you have the means to do so? Sounds like a rehoming situation.

28 minutes ago, displayname said:

I wondered what happened to that German Shepherd. Can you still call an animal your pet if you don't live with and care for it...especially when you have the means to do so? Sounds like a rehoming situation.

I assumed it was living in Rocky Top and some of the unmarried brothers were taking care of it

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I assumed it was living in Rocky Top and some of the unmarried brothers were taking care of it

Yes, Duke is at the big house. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2022 at 8:09 PM, Keys said:

Oh, didn’t the church thing happen quite a while ago? I remember they mentioned it on their Instagram and then said they’d share more details in their YouTube vid. I wanna say this was like 2+ months ago already? Common things being common, especially in young women, I’m guessing it was likely just vasovagal syncope… happens from heat, not eating enough, extreme emotions, etc. BP dips and you get lightheaded, nauseous, tunnel vision. If that’s what it is, it’s common and harmless and often does not warrant further testing after a thorough exam and appointment with the doc. 

So, she went to the doctor. Apparently, they wanted to do bloodwork, but Tiffy wasn't fasting, so she had to go back later. If you we're going to habe bloodwork, you would be told to fast. Don't these people ever listen? I know they're young and dumb, probably hoping to confirm a pregnancy, but they can't seem to follow the simplest of instructions unless it directly benefits them. 

• Upvote 5

I bet Duke spends a lot of his time in a kennel or tied up at the Bates house. If they aren’t going to even live with their dog, then find it a good home where it will be loved and appreciated. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

So, she went to the doctor. Apparently, they wanted to do bloodwork, but Tiffy wasn't fasting, so she had to go back later. If you we're going to habe bloodwork, you would be told to fast. Don't these people ever listen? I know they're young and dumb, probably hoping to confirm a pregnancy, but they can't seem to follow the simplest of instructions unless it directly benefits them. 

Or they did it to milk out another video haha… part 2, she goes for the blood work 😂

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work. Maybe they were doing a fasting blood sugar?

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Keys said:

Or they did it to milk out another video haha… part 2, she goes for the blood work 😂

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work. Maybe they were doing a fasting blood sugar?

I think so. Low blood sugar can cause one to faint, right?

1 hour ago, Keys said:

There are actually very few things you need to be fasting for now for blood work

I've always been told to fast before ordinary blood work.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Don’t forget, if you buy one of Lawson’s vinyl records, you get a CD and a Christmas card. It’s almost like they can’t get rid of them…..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

Videos of Lawson and Tiffany aimlessly wandering the aisle of Hobby Lobby while Lawson babbles his "Women love to Shop" sentiments--that is riveting content, I tell ya! 

And yeah, clearly Lawson's vinyl and CDs aren't moving.

• Upvote 7

I don't love to shop unless it's online and for someone else. My incredibly spoiled toddler is the most popular target, and I just bought her some art supplies tonight.

• Upvote 3

On 11/30/2022 at 1:48 AM, Melissa1977 said:

I've always been told to fast before ordinary blood work.

Hmm, I’m not sure - maybe it varies by region based on how the lab measures and records results? I’m in Canada - some of the more old school doctors do still want patients to to fast when they’re checking lipids and cholesterol, but this isn’t actually necessary to obtain an accurate result. For blood sugar, we also now look at a measure of your average blood sugar over the past 3 months, so a fasting one isn’t necessary for diabetes screening anymore either. But again, might totally vary based on region and lab recommendations :) 

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Keys said:

Hmm, I’m not sure - maybe it varies by region based on how the lab measures and records results? I’m in Canada - some of the more old school doctors do still want patients to to fast when they’re checking lipids and cholesterol, but this isn’t actually necessary to obtain an accurate result. For blood sugar, we also now look at a measure of your average blood sugar over the past 3 months, so a fasting one isn’t necessary for diabetes screening anymore either. But again, might totally vary based on region and lab recommendations :) 

I am in Ohio. My doctor checks fasting sugars and A1C for my age/weight (considered higher risk for type 2). 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Keys said:

Really depends what labs and why you are using them. I get thyroid labs done every four months - usually TSH, free T3, free T4, and a chem 7. I do not fast even though the chem 7 includes glucose because my endocrinologist and I don’t particularly care about those results. Blood sugar hasn’t been a concern for me. 

• Upvote 2

Just watched their Christmas video--they are like 2 14 year olds playing house. And I'm old and just don't get this instant gratification of going to 2 stores and buying an entire houseful of Christmas decorations. My Christmas decorations have built up over time and have meaning--and when I was their age I only owned a handful of them.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Just watched their Christmas video--they are like 2 14 year olds playing house. And I'm old and just don't get this instant gratification of going to 2 stores and buying an entire houseful of Christmas decorations. My Christmas decorations have built up over time and have meaning--and when I was their age I only owned a handful of them.

Our first Christmas we were sooooo broke. Our splurge was the tree itself and lights. We made paper snowflakes and put them on the tree as well as an ornament I think you make out of cinnamon? It was so so long ago. We made a red and green paper chain, and propped up a Time Life Christmas album since it had a pretty snow scene. It was lovely. 🥰

• Upvote 8
  • Love 12

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic