IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

50 minutes ago, llucie said:

Pretty sure you can hear Tiffany in Traces video and she is in Turkey too (minute 17:53 of the video).

Thank you for pointing that out. I think you’re right. I’m always looking for an ulterior motive for them to not make that apparent. Maybe it downplays the “danger” of the situation if a “girl” is there. Maybe it calls into question who paid for her to be there: MedicCorps or she paid her own way. Maybe they are saving their content for their own YouTube video.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

46 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Thank you for pointing that out. I think you’re right. I’m always looking for an ulterior motive for them to not make that apparent. Maybe it downplays the “danger” of the situation if a “girl” is there. Maybe it calls into question who paid for her to be there: MedicCorps or she paid her own way. Maybe they are saving their content for their own YouTube video.

Wow. I did not expect her to go to Turkey. And lets be frank, she doesn't have any skills that would make her useful there.

• Upvote 9

Technically they're all simply cos-playing. They're flying in well after the fact, albeit bringing supplies, though mostly taking some selfies, self important 'interviews', using resources, but, not doing any of the heavy lifting and then gone again within a week.

Maybe they have a couple of people that stay and do good, but, it ain't them. Anywhere they've gone it's been max a few days, get their feel good pictures, some interviews and then gone. Sorry, I just can't with these posers!

• Upvote 19

Boy, these two  are really falling down on the job when it comes to producing Insta content recently.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Boy, these two  are really falling down on the job when it comes to producing Insta content recently.

I wondered if Tiffany had landed a role and didn’t want any Lawson stupidity to jeopardise it. 

• Upvote 7

Lawson posted a video on IG which seems to indicate that he’s still in Turkey. (At work, didn’t listen to it so not sure what he said.) There’s been no indication that Nathan has returned to the U.S.

• Upvote 2

I watched Lawson’s MedicCorps video again that he posted yesterday. It looks like Tiffany is still with him in Turkey. The photo in the spoiler flashed by quickly in the video. I think we just never know the timing. It could be videos and photos from last week. Esther is still visiting her family in PA so I’m thinking Nathan, Lawson and Tiff are all still in Turkey.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.47a552050a81466e50b0ce6db75330cb.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Hey Nathan - not that you care or would probably be much help, but you can never get this time back with your child.  The people in Turkey really don't need you but this blessing from god is changing every day and you're missing a lot.

• Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Hey Nathan - not that you care or would probably be much help, but you can never get this time back with your child.  The people in Turkey really don't need you but this blessing from god is changing every day and you're missing a lot.

I think the blessing here is that Esther is getting a break from conceiving Baby #2. Nathan seemed very impressed with how quickly Katey Duggar got pregnant with her second.

Edited by JDuggs
Typo
  • Upvote 12
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 3

Esther is probably perfectly happy to have a break from him.  Or maybe I'm projecting, but he seems like he'd get tiresome quickly.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

If they are both in Turkey then it means there will be a cheesy YouTube of Lawson saving lives while keeping his hair style intact and Tiffany simpering over some children. I just hope Lawson doesn’t sing to them- they’ve suffered enough.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 5

10 hours ago, Idlewild said:

If they are both in Turkey then it means there will be a cheesy YouTube of Lawson saving lives while keeping his hair style intact and Tiffany simpering over some children. I just hope Lawson doesn’t sing to them- they’ve suffered enough.

Will he have his faux law enforcement badge & gun on his hip, or just a bluetooth earbud in his ear? How many times will the word "precious" be uttered?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Will he have his faux law enforcement badge & gun on his hip, or just a bluetooth earbud in his ear? How many times will the word "precious" be uttered?

Will it be over or under how many times Josie says 'stinking' cute, adorable, etc. or that she's 'obsessed' with something. Those are her two favourite words!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Will it be over or under how many times Josie says 'stinking' cute, adorable, etc. or that she's 'obsessed' with something. Those are her two favourite words!

Not to mention her overuse of "it's so good" or "so quality" when shilling crap.  Her sisters who schill crap also use those expressions a lot. When they schilling supplements they always say it has all the "good stuff" in it. Do they even have a clue about what is good or not? 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

The ABC foreign correspondent, Marcus Moore, that they posed with in London has been covering the earthquake (as well as the war in Ukraine). https://abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/marcus-moore-official-biography/story?id=50513297

Tiffany and Lawson need to get back home & get back to shilling products. I don't think they've done any promotions in over a week.

• Upvote 1

Bates Sisters Boutique having an event this Saturday and no mention of Lawson performing. Can we please stop pretending he has a music career?

image.png.65e64157dfdcdb5a2762f77bd434dbbc.png

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic