IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Tiffany seems so desperate for social media interaction.  Meanwhile, they allegedly went to Mass. and Conn. last week, and post nothing about it. Why did they go? And why was nothing about the trip instagrammable?

She was behind on the house moving YouTube video. It’s possible she’s still editing a video about the trip and won’t post for a couple weeks. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Tiffany seems so desperate for social media interaction.  Meanwhile, they allegedly went to Mass. and Conn. last week, and post nothing about it. Why did they go? And why was nothing about the trip instagrammable?

Her instagram story said that they were going to the northeast this week but canceled due to Lawson's asthma. They were planning the trip "because they are so interested in history". 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Her instagram story said that they were going to the northeast this week but canceled due to Lawson's asthma. They were planning the trip "because they are so interested in history". 

They're only interested in history if it aligns somehow with their religious beliefs.  Look how they treated Greece. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

I took at as her excuse as to why Lawson hasn't been performing- his asthma!  Between addressing the wedding video and "not dragging it out" and addressing how sick he has been and unable to work, I definitely think Tiff's reading here or reddit or somewhere in her spare time.

• Upvote 10

17 hours ago, gobucks said:

You know they would fawn over all the Founding Fathers and carry on about how Christian they were.  I wonder, does Lawson have an inhaler? Does he get any sort of asthma treatment?  Has he bothered getting a doctor in Nashville?  Wouldn't it be difficult to run a lawn care business as an asthmatic? (I don't know much about asthma--can you develop it as an adult?)

• Upvote 3

I developed asthma at 38, due to an intense exposure to mold over several weeks. Adult-onset asthma presents differently than childhood onset asthma, you don't tend to close up altogether, but your pipes do feel constricted. Shortness of breath, kind of whistly, coughing when breathing at all deep, and a weird sort of phlegmy ending to an actual attack, which feels like just not being able to get in enough oxygen to function, but not as if there will not be any at all. 

Because of how I developed it, my own problems have sort of mellowed over the years. At this point, I react to mold and ammonia, and cold damp air. But cold dry air is okay. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

I wonder if she's starting to feel the pressure of his continuing bachelor lifestyle of constant travel and lack of job. It has to be embarrassing to not have your guy play his role but expects you to play yours. His role being "provider" and her's being "adorer of provider". 

• Upvote 16

Tiffany is really embracing the submissive wife concept. Today on IG, with her vast five months of marriage experience, she is admonishing wives that any problems they have with their husbands are probably the wives’ fault. At this point, she deserves the marriage she has.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.63a558a6ea2d6722c572ff9f9bc11c34.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 19
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Tiffany is really embracing the submissive wife concept. Today on IG, with her vast five months of marriage experience, she is admonishing wives that any problems they have with their husbands are probably the wives’ fault. At this point, she deserves the marriage she has.

Hide contents

Oh boy is she a sad character.  I don't even have words about this.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 12
  • Thank You 1

41 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

Eesh. Every time I look at this couple, I hope she eventually outgrows this attitude and moves on. This sounds like she’s being gaslighted (or perhaps gaslighting herself).

Carlin and Evan were immature when they married, but their health struggles seem to have matured them and deepened their partnership. I’m not sure the same would be true of Lawson and Tiffany if they were faced with a similar trial. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4

That's sad and gross.  Does she feel the same if the "fight" is physical? Let's be honest, wives,  are you actually the cause of your husband hitting you?

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 6

I’m pretty positive my husband and I never fought the first 5 months of our marriage either. That’s still the honeymoon phase. Call me when you have a toddler, a newborn, and haven’t gotten a good nights sleep in years. See how much you disagree then. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 12

Is it really healthy to laugh at ALL the disagreements?  When my husband and I have communication breakdowns we try to talk through them so we can fix the issue and not keep running round in circles.  We rarely *fight* but most of that is due to him actively working on anger issues when we first started dating and me working on years of not saying what I want to say since I work with the public.  I have never been tempted to fight as bad as after our daughter was born, though.  Ohhh boy.  My patience was really thin for about 6 months there.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Oh boy is she a sad character.  I don't even have words about this.

I hope she doesn't have a backyard full of blessings before she figures out this guy's a dud.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m pretty positive my husband and I never fought the first 5 months of our marriage either. That’s still the honeymoon phase. Call me when you have a toddler, a newborn, and haven’t gotten a good nights sleep in years. See how much you disagree then. 

Plus Lawson still not having a stable job.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Is it really healthy to laugh at ALL the disagreements?  When my husband and I have communication breakdowns we try to talk through them so we can fix the issue and not keep running round in circles.  We rarely *fight* but most of that is due to him actively working on anger issues when we first started dating and me working on years of not saying what I want to say since I work with the public.  I have never been tempted to fight as bad as after our daughter was born, though.  Ohhh boy.  My patience was really thin for about 6 months there.

Yes, I’m currently in the new parent stage, and I couldn’t agree more - adapting to new parenthood has definitely been a stress on our relationship! The hormones, lack of sleep, decrease in the quality time you can spend together as a couple - it really can be a challenge. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 12

Re: Asthma. Is it possible he just has Covid? He WAS just at a super spreader event (trace's wedding).

Re: Tiff Tiff -- I'm worried about how thin she is and how hard she's selling this 'we're so happy' and 'here's so much amazing food.' Neither of them seem to put 'we're really in love' vibes out there. The body language and social media, even for fundies, just seem more suspect.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Tiffany mentions in her story that they will be trying ‘another’ new church today- they are apparently having issues finding a suitable one. I don’t know what the problem is- are they KJV only? Or perhaps they want somewhere that will pay Lawson to sing.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Tiffany mentions in her story that they will be trying ‘another’ new church today- they are apparently having issues finding a suitable one. I don’t know what the problem is- are they KJV only? Or perhaps they want somewhere that will pay Lawson to sing.

She should go to her father in law’s church! 😂

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I think the real problem for Tiffy is that none of those churches are in San Diego...

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

On 10/6/2022 at 11:21 AM, BeccaGrim said:

Tiffany has been posting that Lawson is extremely asthmatic and really suffering right now. She's asking for advice.  And right now her solution seems to be to have a diffuser with essential oils? 

No chiropractor? Amazing. Before you ask "why" on a chiropractor they are now often (not all of them) Christian alternative medicine.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Tiffy wasn't a victim of racism. 

Or Lawson was being a dick. 

Either is equally possible.

• Upvote 6

I wonder how she decides if it's a disagreement or a fight.  One person's fight can be someone's disagreement.

"Lawson is the most patient husband" or is he just stubborn. 

• Upvote 1

Like I said before about Tiff and Lawson. You can most definitely be racist and marry an Asian woman. They are stereotyped as being submissive and a model minority. Plus she was raised by white people. So she doesn’t have any of those pesky Asian relatives for Lawson to deal with. 

• Upvote 22
  • Love 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic